Camera view

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Warpiggy #1 Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

Airman Basic

• 488 battles

When a game begins if I touch my joystick my view will go to underneath my plane and I cannot change the view back. I'm using a Thrustmaster t-flight Hotas 4. Actually it would seem like i don't have to do anything and this happens. I tried changing my views with the hotas and number pad keys and got a behind view but then I didn't have the crosshairs for aiming. Anyone having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it? I'm tired of losing so quickly I would much rather suck real bad and then die :)

Psicko23 #2 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18963 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Are you inadvertently pressing buttons on your joystick and/or your keyboard? There is a button in game that does a strafing mode which is used for bombing ground targets. If you aren't try clearing your cache as follows:

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Warpiggy #3 Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

Airman Basic

• 488 battles
No i've had it happen several times now without touching anything including the mouse. The countdown to start ends and suddenly the view goes down under my plane. it really sucks and it's happening even more now. After deleting that .dat file my throttle will not work now also when i can play. Strange days indeed.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 21997 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostWarpiggy, on 05 April 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

No i've had it happen several times now without touching anything including the mouse. The countdown to start ends and suddenly the view goes down under my plane. it really sucks and it's happening even more now. After deleting that .dat file my throttle will not work now also when i can play. Strange days indeed.

I bought a hotas t4 as well as another logitech stick last time in the city and the hotas is for playstation I noticed and comes up as a different controller in settings.

I only tried it a few games before plugging the logitech back in but I had button issues as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users