RU WoWP News - I felt a great disturbance in the Force

news

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

Block Quote

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundred of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. - O. Kenobi

:trollface:

Grenoli from the RU WoWP developers has been TDY for two weeks. Where? IDK. What are they doing? IDK. Many RU WoWP forum posters miss the daily input of information. It is causing great concern with the RU WoWP players thinking that the end is nigh. Some think re-assignment to Minsk? IDK.

Anyways WoWP pipeline of news information has slowed. Some said in RU WoWP threads, no second round of CT server testing announced because of the first round of testing is still in the feedback stage. It has been a couple of weeks?. IDK. No information has been leaked on that.so treat that as rumor. There was something on the gun sights would be changed, however that information could not be confirmed. thread gone. Again rumor. Noticing a pattern? Just what is happening with WoWP? I wish that WoWP was not a spy game and go back to being an airplane game.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Major

• 34261 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 05 April 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

:trollface:

Grenoli from the RU WoWP developers has been TDY for two weeks. Where? IDK. What are they doing? IDK. Many RU WoWP forum posters miss the daily input of information. It is causing great concern with the RU WoWP players thinking that the end is nigh. Some think re-assignment to Minsk? IDK.

Anyways WoWP pipeline of news information has slowed. Some said in RU WoWP threads, no second round of CT server testing announced because of the first round of testing is still in the feedback stage. It has been a couple of weeks?. IDK. No information has been leaked on that.so treat that as rumor. There was something on the gun sights would be changed, however that information could not be confirmed. thread gone. Again rumor. Noticing a pattern? Just what is happening with WoWP? I wish that WoWP was not a spy game and go back to being an airplane game.

Testing is still in feedback stage???  It has been completely closed down here on the NA forums.  No more feedback from us for weeks.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 April 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Testing is still in feedback stage???  It has been completely closed down here on the NA forums.  No more feedback from us for weeks.

Well that is what I have noticed. If the information is old sorry.

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

20thCenturyLtd #4 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18543 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
So Flak, based on what you know, was the RU feedback from the CT mostly positive or negative ?

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 April 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

So Flak, based on what you know, was the RU feedback from the CT mostly positive or negative ?

Hard to say. The best way I can describe the situation is there are two groups of people. Those inside a glass room and those on the outside of the room. The ones that on the inside (PST testers) are saying vague things on forums that you can see (glass room), but if you are with the group on the outside you are going "What?" in not understanding the information. The new changes hints at nice, but it is hard to say since nothing is said directly to the public. What gets me is the time period where nothing is said publicly. If the time period goes long, then something is not right IMO. Granted I could be wrong too. This is the best guess that I can say. I wish I had more information to give a better answer. Sorry.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 05 April 2017 - 03:32 PM.

MelBrooks #6 Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30270 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
The longer the delay in information and details tends to lead to negative results in my opinion. I believe the feedback from NA was more negative and if the RU was the same way, they circled the wagons and are trying to re-group. 

losttwo #7 Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Grenoli is TDY to WT and busy grinding up the tiers.

It is a covert operation to see how similar the 2 games are.

Since reading the feedback WG has decided to pull the plug on 2.0 until further notice.

Signed Juan Ebstiens Mother

Noreaga #8 Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

lack of information sends our imaginiations into overdrive, given our past experiences here it tends to be on the negative side. I am curious to see if RU goes the same way as NA with no information for years. 

enjoying my time with dreamer and sin in another non flying game, but i still have wowp installed just in case.

Nimis obnoxii curare

raulv04 #9 Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18109 battles
I guess you guys know that giving information in bits and pieces is a marketing ploy to excite people about a "new", "improved" product. Problem here, I guess, is that instead of keeping people excited, it's becoming quite the opposite. Instead of a glass, I would add to Flak's analogy a smoked glass, or that kind of glass found in bathrooms (forgot the word for it, sorry, English is not my native language). You can see some indistinguishable forms, but nothing crisp and clear, and that's the way WG is playing around.

GiN_nTonic #10 Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

Captain

• 19664 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Pulling a wild theory out of my [edited]...

Perhaps the early feedback on 2.0 not being wildly popular caused a rework of the team.  I don't think WG is going to allow a swing and miss for 2.0.....it's either all or nothing.  From the videos I saw I liked what 2.0 appeared to bring to the table, but I never played it so I have no real idea what it was like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users