Jump to content


Penalty for Killing Allies in Team Training

Penalty for Killing Allies Penalty killing allies

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

NeutrinoHum #1 Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 9112 battles
  • 3
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

Heya fellaz -

​Help a brother out here! My clan holds Free for All events in Team training. These are a "Last Man Standing" face off among clan members. Out of necessity we must all be on the same team. We brawl until only 1 aircraft is left (ala Highlander). It was recently brought up that killing each other (allies) may adversely effect either our personal or clan stats. Here's the question:

Does killing allies in the above described Last Man Standing event effect either personal or clan stats?

 

Please, no guesses. Post only if you know for sure. It is a fun event and we'd like to continue but not if it incurs penalties.

 



MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31869 battles
  • 6,455
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
My guess is no, but is is WG... so... quite possibly.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


20thCenturyLtd #3 Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18175 battles
  • 1,204
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostNeutrinoHum, on 04 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Heya fellaz -

​Help a brother out here! My clan holds Free for All events in Team training. These are a "Last Man Standing" face off among clan members. Out of necessity we must all be on the same team. We brawl until only 1 aircraft is left (ala Highlander). It was recently brought up that killing each other (allies) may adversely effect either our personal or clan stats. Here's the question:

Does killing allies in the above described Last Man Standing event effect either personal or clan stats?

 

Please, no guesses. Post only if you know for sure. It is a fun event and we'd like to continue but not if it incurs penalties.

 

 

If you are doing this in Team training mode then no. If it is in Random Battle mode then yes.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 19939 battles
  • 1,558
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 04 April 2017 - 04:44 PM, said:

 

If you are doing this in Team training mode then no. If it is in Random Battle mode then yes.

 

trust the Drac, not the ex Drac... aka SICK

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31869 battles
  • 6,455
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 04 April 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

 

trust the Drac, not the ex Drac... aka SICK

 

Not all SICK are ex-DRACS. Please stop this fake news.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Derpinoid #6 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14261 battles
  • 321
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-21-2015
It will not effect your stats, it's a training room, it could possibly effect the "karma" of the plane, but that's some murky water.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.


Noreaga #7 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • 2,782
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

 

Not all SICK are ex-DRACS. Please stop this fake news.

 

it is not fake, just alternative fact!

Nimis obnoxii curare


NeutrinoHum #8 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:39 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 9112 battles
  • 3
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

Ha! Well thanks for clearing that up for me. Although the karmic effect on the participating aircraft remains in question and the prolonged effects of listening to "don't hit your allies" is yet to be determined, I can participate with youthful abandon and a heart that's pure!

​I appreciate the help guyz! 

 

Much mahalo!



clodhoppr1 #9 Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:46 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13958 battles
  • 337
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

 

Not all SICK are ex-DRACS. Please stop this fake news.

 

There is no such thing as "fake" news...

GhostPrime #10 Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1423 battles
  • 1,592
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostNeutrinoHum, on 04 April 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

Ha! Well thanks for clearing that up for me. Although the karmic effect on the participating aircraft remains in question and the prolonged effects of listening to "don't hit your allies" is yet to be determined, I can participate with youthful abandon and a heart that's pure!

I appreciate the help guyz! 

 

Much mahalo!

 

  The plane may also suffer from depression and guilt. :D It won't affect the stats in the game though due to it being a training room. 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users