Get Rid of The Hackers

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

xXx_BulletMagnet_xXx #1 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2606 battles

Done playing given the number of players capable of shooting down entire sides while suffering minimal damage! Absolute hacker b.s.!

Sassover #2 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
The Tin Foil is strong in this one.

Jaguardian #3 Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle
Yes!  Get rid of the hackers!  There is no way a player can watch the radar as well as the mini-map to anticipate what enemy planes may be gunning for them and evade them prior to them getting shots on you.  I know I don't even try to do that and I just have my tunnel vision and focus on one plane at a time.  I don't break off of a tail even when I am getting shot so I can get that kill.  There are way too many hackers in this game that abuse the tools the game offers to do well.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

Captain

• 915 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostxXx_BulletMagnet_xXx, on 04 April 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

Done playing given the number of players capable of shooting down entire sides while suffering minimal damage! Absolute hacker b.s.!

Hiya Bullet,

I was looking at your stats and see you fly a lot of attackers. I dug a little deeper and saw that when you have an average kills/battle OVER .5 you won most of your games and it's the same for me too. My method of playing an attack aircraft is to always engage the enemy and try to kill at least one plane in the beginning of the battle.

As for the hacks you think the fighter's/heavy's use I really wouldn't call them hacks. They are using every legal and reasonable advantage the game allows them. Highly skilled pilots, perfectly set up reticles, high end computers/monitors and many other legal tweaks along with (most importantly) highly skilled and focused players.  

So I don't blame hacks I blame myself when I get smoked.

Good luck if you try my method and I hope it works for you.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Noreaga #5 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
:amazed:

Nimis obnoxii curare

GeorgePatton #6 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 616 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:popcorn:

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

SmilinJack #7 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 726 battles
If there are hacks available for this game, I'd sure like to see them.  I've looked and never found any that worked.  I'm not saying they don't exist, just that if they do, they are a well kept secret.  Mods I've seen, but not hacks.

Mackunaima #8 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

TeamTerrible #9 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:hiding:

MelBrooks #10 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
:hiding: KCN Alert ( Kooks, Crackpots, and Nutjobs ) has been upgraded to level 3, please proceed with caution.

Sassover #11 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostSmilinJack, on 04 April 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

If there are hacks available for this game, I'd sure like to see them.  I've looked and never found any that worked.  I'm not saying they don't exist, just that if they do, they are a well kept secret.  Mods I've seen, but not hacks.

Sorry Charlie but "Hacks are for Dracs" only !!

Sassover #12 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostMelBrooks, on 04 April 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

:hiding: KCN Alert ( Kooks, Crackpots, and Nutjobs ) has been upgraded to level 3, please proceed with caution.

Just remember, you never heard of a "Dr Sinister".

Jaguardian #13 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 04 April 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

Sorry Charlie but "Hacks are for Dracs" only !!

So if DRACS are good players because of hacks and DRACS only accepts good players.  How does a player get accepted into DRACS when the hacks are not issued until after they are accepted?

I think Dr. Seuss could write a book on DRACS hacks.  I know I would read it. 

Sassover #14 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostJaguardian, on 04 April 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

So if DRACS are good players because of hacks and DRACS only accepts good players.  How does a player get accepted into DRACS when the hacks are not issued until after they are accepted?

I think Dr. Seuss could write a book on DRACS hacks.  I know I would read it. 

Yeah that sounds like a great book idea, except it would be written by Dr Sin..................I mean Seuss, Dr Seuss of course.

losttwo #15 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 2218 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Thank the good lord the hacker has had enough of people out hacking him and decided to quite instead of learning how to improve.

We will truly miss the dead weight and the minus 1 in population.

clodhoppr #16 Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1077 battles
  • [SF] SF
... never mind...

Edited by clodhoppr1, 04 April 2017 - 04:40 PM.

Gang_Starr #17 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Sigh

Tenks

KloudRains #18 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11962 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Wow .....

DrSinister #19 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Since WoWp, WoT, and WoWs uses Server Sided data to determine what goes on in game (hence why people with high latency suffer the most) it is hard to actually this game to give a advantage over other players.  But there are client side hacks that can be used but I explained in another thread why these are pointless to try in a game like this.

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

There are 3 types of hacks that can be done without actually touching the server, 2 of these would do a lot better by injecting themselves into the exe but many online gaming companies have ways to detect the injections.

1.  Rate of Fire (RoF) hack, this can be done via software (AHK, AutoIt, AutoKey, etc) or hardware (any gaming mouse/keyboard that has onboard memory to make macros).  Unfortunately in WoWp RoF is actually controlled via the game and server so no matter how fast you can simulate a mouse click the bullets in WoWp will not shoot any faster then what the game allows.

2.  ESP hack.  This intercepts the positioning data from the server to your PC then you would use software to create an overlay on your screen to display an indicator of where both friendlies and enemies are located on your screen.  Now this one is countered by WG because unless you are spotting or another player is spotting that enemy target then the server will not release the position data to that client's PC.  So to even use this type of hack is useless because you will already see the target on your map or on screen when they are spotted.

3. Auto Aim/Headshot Hack, this can be done client side by taking the positioning data (that has been already release by the server in WG's games) and use other API data (relative speed, altitude, etc) to get a better shooting solution then what the lead indicator in game provides.  The issue with this type of hack is that planes are always in constant motion, so for the hack to move your cursor to "aim" at the proper spot to get the best shot would cause the plane to change directions, thus ultimately causing the hacker to be more of a bot because it would have to take movement control.  Where as with other FPS games you can still move your character and the hack only changes the camera mouse movement to put the crosshairs on target.  Also there is a minor Auto Aim that is already built into the game (kinda like how consoles have in FPS games).  Yes you could use a hack like this for Rockets but the issue with that is the Rockets do not have a set fuse timer.  So this makes Rockets still random if it will actually do full damage.

Now other hacks usually will require a server data manipulation and this would require a lot more work to really make this any useful and WG would be able to detect this intrusion.  

I and a couple friends during Closed Beta have manipulated client files to see what can and can not be done.  Pretty much the conclusion came down is that we can modify a lot of the visual aspect of the client.  For example, I manipulated a file that visually showed that my bullets were shooting to my right 90 degrees from the nose of the plane.  Then I had another player fly to my right as I saw the bullet stream appear to be hitting his plane, but no damage was being registered.  Then I had him fly in front of my plane, even though the bullet stream was not there the client still registered damage on the plane.  This proves that the data for the actually registering if its a hit or not is all server sided.

Hacking, at least this game, is a lot harder then other games because of the server sided confirmations that have to be done before the client will do it.  That is also why latency plays a huge factor in this type of game.

That is my 2 cents on this matter.

MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5165 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostDrSinister, on 04 April 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Since WoWp, WoT, and WoWs uses Server Sided data to determine what goes on in game (hence why people with high latency suffer the most) it is hard to actually this game to give a advantage over other players.  But there are client side hacks that can be used but I explained in another thread why these are pointless to try in a game like this.

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

There are 3 types of hacks that can be done without actually touching the server, ...

Hacks confirmed.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users