Jump to content


Clans should get GOLD

reason to be competative

  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

20thCenturyLtd #21 Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18196 battles
  • 1,218
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 03 April 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

 

Are you dumb?...or just playing dumb?

You know very well teams had non-clans mixed into them....not something a clan_v_clan competition would have.  A tourney doesn't have clan restrictions like typical clan events.  Surprised I have to spell that out for you.

 

Oh, so now you're some kind of purist ? You guys and your excuses...its silly already. Bottom line: Nothing was stopping you from putting together a WS team and playing. You wanted simple and there it was. Still you guys took a pass. Its time for ya'll to put up or shut up. 

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.


MelBrooks #22 Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 29549 battles
  • 1,003
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
You want to really want to rate the clans appropriately? SF keeps showing up and fighting, they got beat several times this last tournament. Did that stop them or discourage them? No. We were beaten by DRACS. Did that stop us? No. Who has the top rated players is not the only measure of a clan. Give me a group of bulldogs who do not have the word quit in their vocabulary any day.

Edited by MelBrooks, 04 April 2017 - 02:03 PM.


Mackunaima #23 Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • 1,481
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 04 April 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

 

Oh, so now you're some kind of purist ? You guys and your excuses...its silly already. Bottom line: Nothing was stopping you from putting together a WS team and playing. You wanted simple and there it was. Still you guys took a pass. Its time for ya'll to put up or shut up. 

 

Just...

 


"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli



 


GiN_nTonic #24 Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 04 April 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

 

Oh, so now you're some kind of purist ? You guys and your excuses...its silly already. Bottom line: Nothing was stopping you from putting together a WS team and playing. You wanted simple and there it was. Still you guys took a pass. Its time for ya'll to put up or shut up. 

 

A clan v clan event should be clan members vs clan members...  Is that a tick question?  This last event wasn't even trying to be anything put a throw a team together type of event, so stop trying to make it something else.

 

Whats interesting about your comments is you realize Drac sat out of a few clan competitions since the rules didn't fit you're liking....oddly, coming right off being beat up on by AcesHigh in the previous event.  For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiQZX3GMec .You didn't think you guys could compete at the level you wanted and didn't have the rules to your liking.  So you guys can pick and choose which community run events you want to participate in, but if anyone else does that they are "finding excuses".

 

If you want to stop talking about this and simply setup a clan based simple tourney - lets do it.  Nothing else going on.  WS will contribute to the pot.

 



MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

 

A clan v clan event should be clan members vs clan members...  Is that a tick question?  This last event wasn't even trying to be anything put a throw a team together type of event, so stop trying to make it something else.

 

Whats interesting about your comments is you realize Drac sat out of a few clan competitions since the rules didn't fit you're liking....oddly, coming right off being beat up on by AcesHigh in the previous event.  For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiQZX3GMec .You didn't think you guys could compete at the level you wanted and didn't have the rules to your liking.  So you guys can pick and choose which community run events you want to participate in, but if anyone else does that they are "finding excuses".

 

If you want to stop talking about this and simply setup a clan based simple tourney - lets do it.  Nothing else going on.  WS will contribute to the pot.

 

 

I'm always happy to put a tournament on... I think I even have a logo kicking around.

 

And as always I intend to participate as well if I get the chance.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 04 April 2017 - 06:47 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GiN_nTonic #26 Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

 

I'm always happy to put a tournament on... I think I even have a logo kicking around.

 

And as always I intend to participate as well if I get the chance.

 

just try not to have a breakdown while it's going on...


MARS_REVENANT #27 Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

just try not to have a breakdown while it's going on...

 

I've has as many breakdowns as WS has followed through on their commitment to providing prizing...:P

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GiN_nTonic #28 Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

 

I've has as many breakdowns as WS has followed through on their commitment to providing prizing...:P

 

not even I was suggesting that many....


MARS_REVENANT #29 Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

 

not even I was suggesting that many....

 

Is 0 to high of a number for you?  Or is it one of those philosophical things where 0 is the absence of any numbers?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Mackunaima #30 Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • 1,481
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012
:popcorn:

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli



 


GiN_nTonic #31 Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

Is 0 to high of a number for you?  Or is it one of those philosophical things where 0 is the absence of any numbers?

 

I think i am talking psychological not philosophical....which cant effect the physiological. :P

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 04 April 2017 - 11:52 PM.


MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:52 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

 

I think i am talking psychological not philosophical....which effects the physiological. :P

 

I'll just take a page from your book and re-write history...

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GiN_nTonic #33 Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

 

I'll just take a page from your book and re-write history...

 

You do that and i'll be counting down the days until you're with your next clan.


MARS_REVENANT #34 Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:32 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

You do that and i'll be counting down the days until you're with your next clan.

 

If you are going to be counting down... what number will you start from?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GiN_nTonic #35 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:10 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19313 battles
  • 3,773
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 April 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

 

If you are going to be counting down... what number will you start from?

 

*self edit...i dont want to keep this going even though it as fun as it is.

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 05 April 2017 - 01:14 AM.


Jetway #36 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15502 battles
  • 1,010
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 04 April 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

 

Oh, so now you're some kind of purist ? You guys and your excuses...its silly already. Bottom line: Nothing was stopping you from putting together a WS team and playing. You wanted simple and there it was. Still you guys took a pass. Its time for ya'll to put up or shut up. 

 

He woke the dragon and then couldn't handle the heat.  Dracarys!

 


Jetway.png

 

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game


MARS_REVENANT #37 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31912 battles
  • 6,470
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

So we starting a tournament or we just flingin sausages around?

 


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Bobby_Tables #38 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:37 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23361 battles
  • 516
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 April 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

So we starting a tournament or we just flingin sausages around?

 

 

If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans for a tournament.  

 

[With apologies to PK]


Edited by Bobby_Tables, 05 April 2017 - 02:37 AM.


Bobby_Tables #39 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:41 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23361 battles
  • 516
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 04 April 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

I think i am talking psychological not philosophical....which cant effect the physiological. :P

 

I think you mean "affect".

 

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/affect-effect/

 

 



Jetway #40 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:44 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15502 battles
  • 1,010
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014
We're always up for tournies of course

Jetway.png

 

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users