S.I.C.K. What have We Learned Thus Far!
(1). I will not accept any player, any potential recruit, below a 60% win rate, I have no time to teach someone a game on a learning curve that is designed for a well meaning intelligent Orangutan to possibly ascertain a 45% win percent or below.
(2). Players at 50% are your socialites and play for fun; that’s special!
(3) S.I.C.K. wants winners that hate to lose, I never been one for the "Participation Trophy" accepting "Millennial Generation".
(4) There is no favoritism in S.I.C.K.; no one is promoted because they are my special friend! MARS is designing a program that is non prejudicial – players will be promoted on overalls XYZ, period!
- Prototypes A. 1 & B.1 below - A Great work in Progress!
(5) I have a nice team speak set up, not only will SICK members be promoted in game based on their overall piloting successes. But for those who like rank immersion and visual awards and accolades. I have designed a Military ranking System in SICK team Speak, I also incorporated specialty icons, an Old Jolly Roger (Cross Skull and bones; displayed for SICK accepted Member. Also, a 1000 kills, and 2000 kills, Aces Icon awards.
(6) On the Year, every quarter I will have a raffle for S.I.C.K. Members Only. On March 31, this past Friday, FlyDawg24 won a Tier 4 Premium Aircraft; he decided on the in game gold instead, 1500 Gold was paid out. MRGMRC won the Tier 5 Premium Aircraft!
- June 30th, I will raffle off a Thurstmaster T-Flight Joystick, $30.00 U.S. Value for S.I.C.K Members only!
(7) As a Clan Leader, I strongly believe in Taking care of your members, shelling out a few dollars of my own is no big deal, Not at all! Wargaming destroyed this game because they failed to publicly endorse it; be it commercials, magazine advertisement etc, they failed all of us in so many ways, especially with no end game content or clan wars to speak of. I recruit from a WOWP population of 500 players (if we’re lucky) a night. So if I am going to waste my personal time in recruiting less than competent, common sense players! I refuse to treat or subject myself or my Clan members in that way!
- Taking care of your players, making them a valued part of your organization is paramount - with that being said, allow me to explain a few things -
SICK Aggressive Recruiting Tactics –
(A). Tired of My Recruiting Posts, Recruiting Invites, in game recruiting messages.
(1). Too bad, place me on ignore, or, accept the invite, or report me for doing nothing wrong, hence the ignore button option is availed to you in such circumstances of feeling uncomfortable.
(2). Here’s why I recruit aggressively; Players choose to be where they are for whatever reason, I get it. But I see so many statistically great players out there that are immersed in clans of substandard players I mean 45% and below, what a waste of time in IMO. Some clans Have their best and only player at 60%! How can you invest so much of your personal time and lose, like to lose, or worst accept losing; If I am going to waste my personal time playing any game, especially a war game, I prefer to win, I like to win, I definitely hate to lose! That is the kind of people I respect - "Winners", not court jesters and fools to be laughed at.
- Sorry all, I can’t stomach that; these are clans that are not concerned about the winning edge, or are in complete denial of aspirations of miraculously becoming competitive. Whatever the case; that is nightmarish to me!
(B). If I have been trying to recruit you, the outstanding WOWP Player that you are, with the Number #1 Attribute COMMON SENSE! It’s because you are a great player plain and simple. If you join SICK you will be appreciated. You wont have to fly with substandard fliers in SICK, WHY, Again, They are all above a 60% win rate. I will be a supportive leader, I don’t talk the talk, I walk the walk. I am an old Marine and one of the many things that the Corps taught me, “Is troop welfare and Complete the Mission” Winning is the mission; you want to be social go on Face book, you want to hold pixilated hands go to match.com!
"Like me or not I don’t care, If you like winning instead, and hate to lose, then we have agreed upon a few things of common interest, it's a good start."
Thanks for your time all.
Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 02:11 AM.