Amazon Payment Issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RhinnBlackrock #1 Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:38 AM

Airman Basic

• 28 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

I've been making purchases through Amazon Payments & prepaid cards associated with that account. I use prepaid MC/Visa cards to make online purchases and until today, I've had no issues. However, I seem to be running into some trouble. 

Typically, when I purchase with the Amazon option I receive a popup asking for my Amazon credentials or if I'm already logged in I see the payment screen and final purchase option. I added another card to Amazon (from the same vendor/service that I've been using), removed the previous card. After having the initial issue, I removed & added the card back to Amazon and again set it as the default payment option. Same result. Then, to test international/online transactions I added $1.00 to my Amazon Wallet with no issue etc. The main difference with the process now is that after hitting Buy > Amazon Payments there's no login window or purchase screen (for Amazon). I'm almost instantly directed to: 

I also tried all of the above in Chrome (extensions disabled), Firefox (add-ons disabled) and finally IE (add-ons disabled) to no avail. Does anyone else use this method and if so am I the only one having an issue? I don't want to use my bank card, I've had information stolen from a trusted vendor in the past and it was a nightmare. 

Pocket Change > Buy > Amazon Payments

URL01: https://na.wargaming.../wowp/gold/244/

Redirects to: https://paymentwall....r.purchase-f01 

Error Message: 
Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance at http://wargamingsupport.livegamer.com/.

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 4 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Could be an issue on WG's end so you may have to check back when their system is somewhat stable

The forum is getting a makeover which by WG standards is equal to 2 people pumping water out of the boat while one drills holes in the bottom

Could get a little bumpy from time to time until they finish

Edited by TeamTerrible, 02 April 2017 - 06:54 AM.

Bobby_Tables #3 Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:32 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 603 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

I did not follow through with the purchase, but I did follow through up to the point where I needed to enter my Amazon credentials.    

One question I have is:  Are you logged into your Wargaming account when you do this?  It does say that you need to logged in to Gift the amount to someone.  This makes me wonder if you need to be logged in to get to the Amazon Payment login even if it is for yourself.  

In general, I think it is a good idea to use a 3rd party payment system.  I do not want my CC info stored with WG (no offense WG, but y'know).  Personally, I use another similar payment service and it seems to work fine (full disclosure, I have not made a purchase in awhile).  

If all else fails, try clearing the caches for your browsers or run a service like CCleaner and then log back into your WG account and then click on the purchase option.

Hope this helps.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 02 April 2017 - 05:33 AM.

RhinnBlackrock #4 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

Airman Basic

• 28 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

Good to know Terrible, I'm new to the game and community.

Mr. Tables, I'm logged into the WG site and see my name to the top right instead of Login/Sign Up.

I'll give it time. It's probably a good thing really. I could have bought a nice ship in Star Citizen at this point. 

Thank you, both, much appreciated guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users