A couple of questions on how the game works ...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CruzANDBruz #1 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6366 battles

1) Concerning the list of team mates on the right and left side of the screen when doing battle, sometimes I'm at or near the bottom and sometimes the top. Is there some sort of ranking going on, or is it just coincidence where my handle appears?

2) When in battle, what makes the red and green progress bar next to the current score keep resetting and starting all over?

GeorgePatton #2 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

1) The place you're in on the team panels depends on several things in the following order:

1. Your aircraft tier
  2. Your aircraft type
  3. Your game tag (username)

2) That's the superiority system. It progresses at a rate dependent on your team's total number of superiority points. When the enemy destroys a ground target or aircraft, the meter is reset by a specific amount for each target and/or plane type destroyed.

Does this answer your questions satisfactorily? Please let me know if you have more questions!

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Psicko23 #3 Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19065 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

The superiority system is dynamic for every air or ground kill your team gets your superiority meter fills up a certain amount depending on the point value. The higher the value, the more your go up. Conversely for every kill your team gets, the supremacy meter for the other team lowers. The same goes for your meter. The higher the number is next to the supremacy meter, the faster it will fill. Same with the other side. Just because your team has the higher supremacy, does not mean you will always win the supremacy race. If the other team gets a bunch of resets at the right time, your supremacy meter will drop enough and the enemy meter will take a huge lead and a win can occur for the other team. I have employed this strategy in order to pull a win that might be a loss

GhostPrime #4 Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1643 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostPsicko23, on 31 March 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

The superiority system is dynamic for every air or ground kill your team gets your superiority meter fills up a certain amount depending on the point value. The higher the value, the more your go up. Conversely for every kill your team gets, the supremacy meter for the other team lowers. The same goes for your meter. The higher the number is next to the supremacy meter, the faster it will fill. Same with the other side. Just because your team has the higher supremacy, does not mean you will always win the supremacy race. If the other team gets a bunch of resets at the right time, your supremacy meter will drop enough and the enemy meter will take a huge lead and a win can occur for the other team. I have employed this strategy in order to pull a win that might be a loss

​This is quite true. Couldn't have put it better myself. The number represents points and just speeds up the progress of the bar, not the highest amount wins. The first bar full will. (Or the whole enemy team is destroyed)

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

CruzANDBruz #5 Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6366 battles
Kinda sorta makes sense ... Thanks.

losttwo #6 Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

here is a couple of video's representing " superiority " wins by manipulating the bars.

That is if you like going to bars....lol

LONG VERSION :

Spoiler

Readers Digest condensed version:

Spoiler

Stealing a win by superiority:

Spoiler

pyantoryng #7 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12388 battles

You'd only pay full attention to supremacy in a GA...as a fighter you will be more focused on wiping out the enemy team.

But knowing how supremacy works as others have already stated...will save you from the surprise on how you had been defeated despite leading in points and planes.

Edited by pyantoryng, 01 April 2017 - 06:23 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users