S.I.C.K. Members Only - Premium(s) 4 & 5 Quarterly Drawing!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: New Upcoming Conquest Mode (11 members have cast votes)

ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE?

1. YES (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. NO (5 votes [45.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

3. WASTE OF TIME (1 vote [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. COULD CARE LESS (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. IT WILL IMPROVE GAME (1 vote [9.09%] - View)

6. IT WILL RUIN THE GAME EVEN MORE (1 vote [9.09%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

The "Marine Corps" Taught me is that you have to take care of Your Troops, First and Foremost!

Troop Welfare, Complete The Mission!

(CLAN EXCERPT)

Hello Sick Members,

As some of you are aware, and if not, March 31, 2017 (This Friday) I will have a random drawing for SICK Members Only. The Two prizes will be either a Tier 4 or a Tier 5 Premium aircraft. I will draw twice, one time for the 4 then another for the 5. (The First Winner will be excluded from the second drawing)  If you already own that specific aircraft, I will gift you the gold difference.  Members are not required to be online, or in TS etc, for the drawing.

I will notify the winners by in game message, Team Speak, and WOWP(S) Forums Mail.  (I conduct this Random Drawing Quarterly; the next drawing is June 30)!

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 02:19 AM.

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Once you draw and announce the winners, is it subject to change if 10 of your members threaten to leave?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

GouIdy #3 Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17887 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 March 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

Once you draw and announce the winners, is it subject to change if 10 of your members threaten to leave?

Re3LxYd.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #4 Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello all, 

When MARS joined SICK I was thankful, A lot of people don’t like a lot of people because of this or that, Me, This Game, My Clan demographic, I could careless in the big scheme of things, real life comparative etc.

But, MARS, has done a lot for the community, he helped bracket the last clan wars for everyone, I even think he helped out with each and every one of them; I thought that deserved praise, there's is a lot of lip service with the community all about the me’s; But MARS was about US as a community- Initially with all his contributions the least I could do was promote him too Executive Officer, He didn’t ask, my call.

BUT, It’s a double edged sword, My Clan Policy is your promoted based on your win rate; When I promoted MARS, it rightfully upset some of my Clan members; Totally Understandable, Again, my fault.

MARS was demoted based on his win rate; He stayed in the clan, it  revealing his good character. I personally apologized to him, and purchased him a premium aircraft to add to the apology.

We all make mistakes, I corrected it, and made amends to all those involved.

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 02:20 AM.

SOJO.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGouIdy, on 27 March 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

Re3LxYd.png

Gouldy,

For a man that berates the game; you are very active in the community; and very detailed in your troll research.  Participation in any form or another is better than no participation at all, anything or anyone’s input for any reason adds a little pulse to the Communities Life Support provided to this dying game as we await a miracle of healing!

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 02:20 AM.

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Everyone takes this game, forums, clans too seriously.

I joined as a favor, I was promoted without asking for it but was not going to take on any responsibilities, I was demoted because people complained, I don't care as rank literally means nothing. I stayed for the same reason I joined, as a favor.

No apologies necessary, no plane gifts necessary.  I do however reserve the right to troll as I always have, which is what my initial comment was.

I just thought it was funny that we went from this:

Block Quote

• EXECUTIVE OFFICER (General/ 4 STAR)  - is reserved and is awarded per my discretion as Clan Leader - Win percentage has no bearing on a SICK Member who is promoted and escalated to this rank; the member who is promoted to Executive Officer is held in great trust.

To this:

Block Quote

10 people threatened to leave so you have been demoted.

A better case of the tail wagging the dog can not be made, and better troll fuel can not be refined.

In conclusion, everybody just needs to relax... its all jokes. I'll stay as long as you want, or until I feel like leaving.

Edit: I would just like to ad, after a stagnant forum for the past few weeks, and an absolutely garbage day on Friday... This post has given me something to do on what would have been a gloomy Monday.  Nothing like a public drama fest.

P.S. GouIdy, with your 66.26% w/r you qualify to join SICK... and you will be promoted to Junior Officer and outrank me.  What better reasons could there be to join?

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 27 March 2017 - 03:53 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 March 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I joined as a favor, I was promoted without asking for it but was not going to take on any responsibilities, I was demoted because people complained, I don't care as rank literally means nothing. I stayed for the same reason I joined, as a favor.

No apologies necessary, no plane gifts necessary.  I do however reserve the right to troll as I always have, which is what my initial comment was.

To this:

A better case of the tail wagging the dog can not be made, and better troll fuel can not be refined.

In conclusion, everybody just needs to relax... its all jokes. I'll stay as long as you want, or until I feel like leaving.

Good to go! I'm copasetic to the situation, matter is concluded.

SOJO.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #8 Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 March 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

To this:

Edit: I would just like to ad, after a stagnant forum for the past few weeks, and an absolutely garbage day on Friday... This post has given me something to do on what would have been a gloomy Monday.  Nothing like a public drama fest.

P.S. GouIdy, with your 66.26% w/r you qualify to join SICK... and you will be promoted to Junior Officer and outrank me.  What better reasons could there be to join?

LOL, I have sent him multiple invites, I do like Gouldy, but I think he's awaiting a call from the Dallas Cowboy's Front Office, with the other unclanned people that populate our 500 active players NA World of Warplanes Server; that encompasses all of Northern American(s) to include, Canada, Continental United States, etc.

Edited by SOJO, 27 March 2017 - 10:43 PM.

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSOJO, on 27 March 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

LOL, I have sent him multiple invites, I do like Gouldy, but I think he's awaiting a call from the Dallas Cowboy's Front Office, with the other unclanned people that populate our 500 active players NA World of Warplanes Server; that encompasses all of Northern American to include, Canada, Continental United States, etc.

Just keep saying over and over to him that he would be doing you a huge favor.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #10 Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 March 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

Just keep saying over and over to him that he would be doing you a huge favor.

Everyone that I have invited is doing me and SICK, a huge Favor. SICK is a Unique Clan, The clan consists of player's with an overall Win rate of 60 or better, at present SICK has 32 members, 14 of which are above 70%, and SICK'S WOWP overall clan rating is 20th, which means SICK is doing better than 5,286 other registered WOWP clans!

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 02:21 AM.

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSOJO, on 27 March 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

Everyone that I have invited is doing me and SICK, a huge Favor. SICK is a Unique Clan, The clan consists of player's with an overall Win rate of 60 or better, at present SICK has 32 members, 14 of which are above 70%, and SICK'S WOWP overall clan rating is 20th, which means SICK is doing better than 5,286 other registered WOWP clans!

Lets get each member to bring in 2 other members that meet the recruitment requirement, that way we will have over 90 members.  I already have 2 in mind, I just have to work them up to 1000 battles.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 27 March 2017 - 04:37 PM.

GouIdy #12 Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17887 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSOJO, on 27 March 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

I think he's awaiting a call from the Dallas Cowboy's Front Office

I just feel that there is really no reason for me to be in a clan as there is no competitive team based game play offered in WOWP & if that were to change then I would consider joining a clan.

Edited by GouIdy, 27 March 2017 - 05:17 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #13 Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGouIdy, on 27 March 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

I just feel that there is really no reason for me to be in a clan as there is no competitive team based game play offered in WOWP & if that were to change then I would consider joining a clan.

This is partially true, what is more defined is that the community is in no need of clans that require X-Amount of tier 10 aircraft, 3 to 1 kill ratio; for WOWP Clan wars that will probably never happen, this I do agree. What SICK offers is a clan experience for any tier player of any aircraft they choose to play to join a clanned community designed for winning period, also a clan that offers a team speak. SICK members are not forced to use it, nor do I require them to join mandatory meetings or hour long training sessions; that's why I recruit 60% win rate or better players, I.e. No need to teach the basics when you recruit competent players! 

World of Warplanes created this clan warless community, I am providing a social competitive clan; where in the beginning we had two different clans, competitive, when we all expected clan wars, and social clans, when players didn't care about the former. SICK was designed with this innovation in mind.

Edited by SOJO, 27 March 2017 - 08:40 PM.

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGouIdy, on 27 March 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

That was my reason for not joining as well.  However, since it is no big deal to lend my stats to SOJO's cause (what that is , I am still unclear) I decided to do him a favor.

There are no requirements besides maintaining the min. w/r.  And you can leave at any time.

What does it hurt to do the guy a favor... even if it is temporary.

Rosebud #15 Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11967 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
What a bunch of malcontent loners you've surrounded yourself with SOJO. I love it.

Edited by Rosebud, 27 March 2017 - 07:01 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #16 Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRosebud, on 27 March 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

What a bunch of malcontent loners you've surrounded yourself with SOJO. I love it.

Hello Rose,

Good to see ya!

It's Founder's Respect - Plain and simple, All of us from the beginning no matter our differences!

Edited by SOJO, 27 March 2017 - 07:06 PM.

SOJO.png

PhoinexFire #17 Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8595 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSOJO, on 27 March 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

​Yeah, but like 98% of clans are inactive now.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #18 Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 27 March 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

​Yeah, but like 98% of clans are inactive now.

Still, these are the facts of the case and they are undisputed - "Rated 20th with only 32 Player's to date" e.g. March 27, 2017 1642 HRS, EST U.S.!

• With Thirty Player's to boot at present - All of them active!

• Some clans have 90 plus Members, with 80% of them being inactive, especially our Former Competitive Clans - Sad Actually, i.e. No Clan Wars, No Need!

Edited by SOJO, 28 March 2017 - 01:32 AM.

SOJO.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #19 Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21569 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Plus when you Join, SICK Members have a professionally rendered Aircraft Decal, of the infamous Mr. Spaulding!

SOJO.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #20 Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19950 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
god help the infirmed

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users