Verified using World of Warplanes and World of Warships, Also, You may want to let the WarShips/Tanks Devs look at this also as it is affecting all of your titles.
Issue: The new game center and the installing of additional instances.
- Looks for this folder: "Game_Name_NA" when the NA version is already installed.
- Attempting to force it to install and/or accept the Pre-Installed version without the Instance fails and creates Game_Name (2)
Solution: The ONLY solution's to date that I know of:
- Trick the installer by editing the .XML file associated with the Game Center (Very Dangerous)
- Accepting it and just go with the flow (Safest)
- Trick the installer by temporarily deleting your game folder (Dangerous)
I personally have members of [SF] that have issues temporarily delete their current game folder, set the Game Center to look for the players original folder, let the installer install the main game files and then exit the Game Center when these files are installed. They will then go to their Recycle Bin and restore the original files overwriting anything there. This is the only way that it can be done that has been submitted to me. If they attempt to rename the original folder instead of deleting it, The Game Center somehow figures it out and resets.
Remember that this ONLY really applies to those wanting to install additional game instances.
Edited by pigeon_kicker, 26 March 2017 - 10:24 AM.