So you want to lick windows? There's more to it than you think.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

TokkerSmokker #21 Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 45 battles
  • [JJ] JJ
i have aces in my AC 

Pogo68 #22 Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 302 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

No skill.

*Working feverishly to shake an enemy fighter from behind his TSh-2 while trying to kill the 3 enemy aircraft in front of him.*

Seriously as has been previously mentioned, making the GAA count means you will often need to postpone your ground attacks until after you take out some of the enemy air.

And survival is not guaranteed by the type's copious hit points as they are offset by its lack of maneuverability which means it's a bullet magnet.

One thing I'd advise all players who find themselves in a GAA, is that if you have another human player on your team in another GA, FLY TOGETHER.

That human GAA is your natural wingman and your chances of survival go up astronomically if you work together.

Protect each other, if your fellow GAA comes under attack, attack the attacker even if it means it you the ignore the planes that are attacking you.

If the other human flown GAA has a lick of common sense, they will cover your back.

I've seen and have been part of that scenario and I can attest that it's pretty hard to kill a pair of GAA if they are practicing mutual support.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users