Complete change for 2.0.stat reset. and planes never change

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Arthur_Dayne #1 Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11898 battles

I think for 2.0 ROLES hould be important

1. GA - pound ground but are inept against other planes.....so much so that any extreme maneuvering damages the plane

2 Heavies- boost , energy and altitude need to be mega nerfed.......... these planes kill GA but are whole fodder for fighters unlike now where boost and e retention saves them... they win headon  and smoke the unaware fighter...but are unable to climb away and bleed energy like a stuck pig

3. fighters and multis: kill all other planes

finaly id like to say WG needs to think about nerfs after 2.0 what was done to the tier 10 yak 30 wwhich was already a tier 8 plane...then making it a plane that would fail to compete at tier 8 with several tier 8s more powerful.......yet keeping it at tier 10... was a shame... also what about the xfl-1 a plane people spent 100 bucks to get for beta.......u nerf that plane where it is worse than several tier 4s...its the E retention... I don't like when people spend money then u arbitrarly kill the plane.. take the ya 30 I spen 100 bucks for gold and creds... you come alone and nerf the already weakest tier 10 plane .....by 100 mph.... if people are spending money for X and you say oh well its B noow but yeah we will cal it X....even tho u spent money on X and are getting B ...We say its X so live with it...no no no I say I spent money on X give me X ...and I spent money on an xfl-1 then u nerfed it made it bleed E like a pig then u took the yak 30 another 100 bucks and u freakign ruined the plane...it had 600 mph on the deck u made it a loser... 100 mph!!! I never seen nerfs so large..

and the bigger slap int he face is that you nerfed the yak-30!!!!! the weakest tier 10 plane.. u nerfed and u let these heavies destroy tiers 7-10  where no one plays because of heavies... WHY..why would WG take the weakest plane nerf it then ignore the heavy problem your insane!

it makes me wanna drink another  can

Edited by Arthur_Dayne, 16 March 2017 - 03:06 AM.

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 44591 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Lethalhavoc #3 Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2965 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
This is why you don't have any friends......

Jetway #4 Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15502 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I've been patiently waiting to use this beauty

Jetway.png

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game

losttwo #5 Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Slap me silly because there is one part of your post i agree with.

It is the reason I do not spend money on this game.

Yes I have spent money but no longer.

I purchased a few premium planes a couple years back.

Now they are not what I purchased.

Sure I read and understand the EULA and it is WG's property to do as they wish and change virtual goods as they see fit.

That is the reason WG doesn't get any more of my money.

The more intelligent thing to do is not give them money rather than whine about spending money.

Likewise if the Yak-30 is such a horrible plane then why fly it ?

The intelligent thing to do is fly something else.

Wargaming will and always has played with the players money and they have every right to do so.

Sort of like the person that has gained access to your bank account.

DrSinister #6 Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4762 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

You spending money to get a Tier 10 Yak 30, is not WGs fault.  It is a free plane and you chose to spend money to get Gold and Credits (a service they do offer to help with less grinding) for your Tier 10 Yak, because it is a free plane that you could get without even spending any money.

Now for the XFL-1, I can agree that you spent money on a plane that was sold but then it has changed.  I felt the same way when I bought the Type 59 in WoT and seen it go through several nerfs.  I feel that minor changes to the tank or plane or ship should happen to keep it inline with the mechanics of the game.  Unfortunately it is their product and they can do what they feel like it to the game.

On another note, ..... does not replace commas, makes it hard to read a lot of your postings.

x_WARHOG_x #7 Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

• 28878 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Must be hard to carry all that idiot around all the time..............................:facepalm:

Sneaking up on your six.....................

Omega_Weapon #8 Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

• 10098 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

So the short version of what you propose is this:

1) GA planes should be easy targets for my fighters.

2) Heavies should be easy targets for my fighters.

3) Fighters should be the new meta because I like fighters.

Just about sum it up?

MelBrooks #9 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29507 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
AD.....my wife is a healthcare professional. She has a great many resources and contacts at her disposal to help you. Please PM me. For the sake of us all, PLEASE!

TeamTerrible #10 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 44591 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMelBrooks, on 17 March 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

AD.....my wife is a healthcare professional. She has a great many resources and contacts at her disposal to help you. Please PM me. For the sake of us all, PLEASE!

Translated - I am seeking early retirement and if my wife takes you on she will never come home....For the sake of functioning drunks everywhere please give her a call

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users