It Takes No Skill

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Texthor #21 Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 28954 battles

View PostQuesnel, on 12 March 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

The problem I have is anytime and everytime sombody posts about a successful battle outcome in a GA, more specifically an IL, he strikes up the band and plays that heavily worn out tune.

Yes, GA's bring some of most powerful, forward firing weapons into a battle and any enemy aircraft that gets caught in front of them will more than likely melt like butter. Since these same weapons are designed to shred and pulverize ground targets, their effect on aircraft shouldn't come as that much of a shock to folks.

Like squirrel hunting with a .50 cal, what do you expect when that round makes contact?

To give him credit, even he shot down aircraft during his one and only battle in his "gifted" IL. However, not going to quote his full and false mantra, he never got a win in it.

Yes, 50 cal vs squirrel-____ the highest caliber guns in the game; supeman armor; magic bombs that kill planes but not the plane that drops them; never die, never miss zombie rear gunner; speed of some light fighters.......LOL...All.this is what some players need in the game to compete against the lowly light armored, light gunned fighter.    It truly takes NO skill..........

Tek33 #22 Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:02 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6488 battles
Nice flying War. I was against you in the 262 and I got cleaned out by my own bot teammate. I was furious and as soon as it happened even though we were up a few planes and points, I knew you'd pull it off. But I was furious at that stupid bot

_Warchylde_ #23 Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10947 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostTexthor, on 13 March 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

Yes, 50 cal vs squirrel-____ the highest caliber guns in the game; supeman armor; magic bombs that kill planes but not the plane that drops them; never die, never miss zombie rear gunner; speed of some light fighters.......LOL...All.this is what some players need in the game to compete against the lowly light armored, light gunned fighter.    It truly takes NO skill..........

There you are......I was wondering if you'd come out of the shadows.  Damn, dude....even when I give you props, you still manage to come off sounding like the south end of a northbound donkey.....

I thought you'd appreciate the shout out, as I posted this embarrassingly easy battle, just for you. I was totally sincere in that it really took no skill to win this one (and I was only shooting planes because of my mission).

BTW, you forgot the mention the bots who splatter themselves onto cliff walls because they like to fly too fast for the terrain.....oh, and the enemy GAs that ignore you while you pump a couple hundred rounds into them.

PS: just for accuracy's sake here..... 1) the zombie tailgunner didn't do s*** in this battle, except lightly pepper the enemy GA and scare the P.1056 into flying into a wall; 2) The IL-20 flies like a dump truck (definitely NOT as fast as some light fighters...in fact it's slower than the Tier 6 GAs); 3) I was NOT using the highest caliber guns in the game that you continuously harp about (Bletherin' Jayzus, the YAKS have bigger guns than what I was using); 4) the "Magic Bomb" DOES indeed damage the plane that drops it, (if, like greedy fighter jocks, he's stupid enough to be within blast radius....I have video proof of me bombing myself, if you actually care about facts, rather than uninformed opinion). 

But dammit, you are sooooo right....I didn't even have to breathe hard to win this one against stupid bots.  Hell, I even named the video to reflect that fact.

You want to talk about my skill, check out the F4U-1 video I just put up, or any of the other 150+ videos on my YouTube channel (unlike some others I won't name, I actually provide visual proof of what I can do)....I even kill the mighty ILs, on a regular basis!! (Nah, really? the invincible IL? No way!).

Way.

Edited by _Warchylde_, 14 March 2017 - 12:48 AM.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Quesnel #24 Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 13095 battles

View PostTexthor, on 13 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

The amount of wrongness in this quote is beyond measure and ends with the same old false statement.

Edited by Quesnel, 14 March 2017 - 12:55 AM.

MelBrooks #25 Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 30354 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Whatever happened to Snoticus? Oh.......sorry.

_Warchylde_ #26 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10947 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Really?  I get a warning point for naming?  wth??

So much for dedications....

Edited by _Warchylde_, 14 March 2017 - 01:58 PM.

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Texthor #27 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

• 28954 battles

View Post_Warchylde_, on 14 March 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

Really?  I get a warning point for naming?  wth??

So much for dedications....

was'nt me.....I enjoyed your thread

_Warchylde_ #28 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10947 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
PS: just for accuracy's sake here..... 1) the zombie tailgunner didn't do s*** in this battle, except lightly pepper the enemy GA and scare the P.1056 into flying into a wall; 2) The IL-20 flies like a dump truck (definitely NOT as fast as some light fighters...in fact it's slower than the Tier 6 GAs); 3) I was NOT using the highest caliber guns in the game that you continuously harp about (Bletherin' Jayzus, the YAKS have bigger guns than what I was using); 4) the "Magic Bomb" DOES indeed damage the plane that drops it, (if, like greedy fighter jocks, he's stupid enough to be within blast radius....I have video proof of me bombing myself, if you actually care about facts, rather than uninformed opinion). 

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

MARS_REVENANT #29 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Post_Warchylde_, on 14 March 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

PS: just for accuracy's sake here..... 1) the zombie tailgunner didn't do s*** in this battle, except lightly pepper the enemy GA and scare the P.1056 into flying into a wall; 2) The IL-20 flies like a dump truck (definitely NOT as fast as some light fighters...in fact it's slower than the Tier 6 GAs); 3) I was NOT using the highest caliber guns in the game that you continuously harp about (Bletherin' Jayzus, the YAKS have bigger guns than what I was using); 4) the "Magic Bomb" DOES indeed damage the plane that drops it, (if, like greedy fighter jocks, he's stupid enough to be within blast radius....I have video proof of me bombing myself, if you actually care about facts, rather than uninformed opinion). 

SanFranPoodle cares not for your Fake News and Alternate Facts.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Texthor #30 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

• 28954 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 14 March 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

SanFranPoodle cares not for your Fake News and Alternate Facts.

you must own a cat named Miss Tickles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users