Jump to content


Break Right !!!!


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #21 Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4315 battles
  • 1,102
  • [JACS] JACS
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

:popcorn:

Every other thread seems to be getting derailed because of you two. :bajan:


Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png


 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #22 Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7698 battles
  • 1,132
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 March 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

 

You mad bro?

 

No.. I don't get angry at peoples life choices. If inflatable dolls are your thing, then I wish you nothing but the best. 

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #23 Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7698 battles
  • 1,132
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 05 March 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

:popcorn:

Every other thread seems to be getting derailed because of you two. :bajan:

 

Me thinks we are both in for a strike

BrushWolf #24 Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • 5,570
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 05 March 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

 

Me thinks we are both in for a strike

 

I don't know what started this but take it to messages and find a way to end this even if it is one of you just dropping it.


I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                            

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


Lethalhavoc #25 Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • 403
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

I'm not sure if you're looking for advice or not, but i'll offer some anyways.

 

I often watch and re-watch my replays of the previous days battles, particularly the ones that I lost and/or the ones where I died.

I do this in an attempt to learn from my mistakes, to be able to see things that I had missed while actually playing the battles, things that I should have seen at the time.


 

It helps me with my situational awareness and I believe makes me a better player. I'm not sure if this is something you're interested in trying, but it can't hurt.



BrushWolf #26 Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • 5,570
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostLethalhavoc, on 05 March 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

I'm not sure if you're looking for advice or not, but i'll offer some anyways.

 

I often watch and re-watch my replays of the previous days battles, particularly the ones that I lost and/or the ones where I died.

I do this in an attempt to learn from my mistakes, to be able to see things that I had missed while actually playing the battles, things that I should have seen at the time.


 

It helps me with my situational awareness and I believe makes me a better player. I'm not sure if this is something you're interested in trying, but it can't hurt.

 

Tex has issues with the attack planes. Well, he detests them.

Edited by BrushWolf, 05 March 2017 - 09:26 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                            

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


Lethalhavoc #27 Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • 403
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostBrushWolf, on 05 March 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

 

Tex has issues with the attack planes. Well, he detests them.

 

Ah I see.

gerr22 #28 Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13981 battles
  • 157
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
trolling at its best

gerr22 #29 Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:12 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13981 battles
  • 157
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
trolling at its best

losttwo #30 Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • 12,566
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View Postgerr22, on 06 March 2017 - 07:11 AM, said:

trolling at its best

 

:great:

EspressoForHammy #31 Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4995 battles
  • 4,383
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
trolling at its best

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

 


MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32052 battles
  • 6,497
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Trolling takes a rest.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Texthor #33 Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27320 battles
  • 752
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostBrushWolf, on 05 March 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

 

Tex has issues with the attack planes. Well, he detests them.

 

IL is the Yoko Ono of the game.....ugly as sin and extremely annoying

Quesnel #34 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12790 battles
  • 4,907
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTexthor, on 06 March 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

 

IL is the Yoko Ono of the game.....ugly as sin and extremely annoying

 

Well then, enjoy this little project I made just for you (a lot of IL's die, which should make you happy)....

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users