• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

losttwo #41 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostLethalhavoc, on 28 February 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

If that's the case they spent way too much real money to do it.

Same amount as going to the movie theater. :popcorn:

After all, no one could possibly be that unintelligent to make a post like this except to troll the forums.

Lethalhavoc #42 Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlosttwo, on 28 February 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

Same amount as going to the movie theater. :popcorn:

After all, no one could possibly be that unintelligent to make a post like this except to troll the forums.

Paranoid schizophrenia kicks in in the late teens to early 20's, an age group which I think represents a significant percentage of our player base.

This could all to easily be a real medical issue.

When I was in my late teens, one of my best friends developed paranoid schizophrenia, little by little, day by day, we lost him to delusions.

We had no idea it was happening at first, a little thing here and a little thing there, slowing growing to full out paranoia.

I took him to the police station because he said his other friends were trying to kill him, I helped him move 3 times in 2 months because they followed him.

HEAVEYGEAR #43 Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5707 battles

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Already turned off notifications , so ignoring all of you now. lol, lame ppl , really lame, cant take me on your own so you gang up, that's sorry, really? lol, Don't hold your breath for replies, Im done, wow, like a bunch of babies,

We miss you already......not....o>

Edited by HEAVEYGEAR, 01 March 2017 - 12:27 AM.

NaCS49F.png

I've knocked on death's door.....no one answered.....I don't complain much anymore.

Me.

Rosebud #44 Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11975 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 28 February 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Paranoid schizophrenia kicks in in the late teens to early 20's, an age group which I think represents a significant percentage of our player base.

This could all to easily be a real medical issue.

When I was in my late teens, one of my best friends developed paranoid schizophrenia, little by little, day by day, we lost him to delusions.

We had no idea it was happening at first, a little thing here and a little thing there, slowing growing to full out paranoia.

I took him to the police station because he said his other friends were trying to kill him, I helped him move 3 times in 2 months because they followed him.

What are you talking about...its not SusanQ, it you...its all of you. You're all out to get SusanQ. Don't think I can't see it, you're all crazy...and bad pilots...and SusanQ is a better pilot then all of you...combined. You're all mad I tell you...mad. OMG not the spiders again...AARGH...get them off of me...don't touch me...who are you?

GhostPrime #45 Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1545 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Thread closed due to flaming and non constructive posting. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users