• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Lethalhavoc #21 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 28 February 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

I admit the first sentence didn't make sense and I ignored/assumed the rant of harassment was valid in nature, not some insane post.

Yeah, I had to read it at least 3 times to fully understand what he was talking about.

I can see how if one of his friends told him it meant something else how he could be offended.

When I started playing WoT, and someone said GLHF at the start of the match it took me a while to figure it out too.

DInk_Spinkley #22 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10994 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Learn to play or seek professional counseling

or both. There are no safe spaces in life.

My wife said if I can make money playing video games, she'd leave me alone, so....

Lethalhavoc #23 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSOJO, on 28 February 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

I use words like "idiot" and DumbA** whilst chatting in game, I guess no more of that either!!!

I would use words like "free" and "kill" when describing the OP if on the other team.

If he's on my team I would use the words "meat" and "shield" and "bait".

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 28 February 2017 - 11:18 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #24 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

This code is known to administrators of the game.( o> )  I am tired of being harassed in the game. So I now record and report EVERY infraction I encounter. So be warned, if you harass me ingame, you will be reported. I am fighting back tooth and nail and will try to get ppl banned as best I can. Lay off or take your chances. My replay is always on, and I am quite adept at reporting infractions now. If yopu don't like the way I play, excuse yourself from the battle. I follow all rules set forth by the administration, Harrassment I will not tolerate. Administrators of the game are very familiar with the conspiracy to harass me and drive me from the game, and/ or deny me Experience and/ or my enjoyment and others of the game. Don't bother with the hate mail. Just know I report if you harass me in game. You have been warned. Several players have already been banned several times and a few have been permabanned. Take your chances. SusanQ

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Allistare #25 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

Airman Basic

• 6937 battles
Not replying to anymore of you fools, You act like schoolchildren so no use wasting my breath with you. I made my case, take it or take your chances, A number of people have alredy had corrective measures taken against them, Game administrators have alredy seen proof, so your little games wont work, Good luck with that. Ive been reporting and sending videos for the last 3 weeks, so game administrators well aware of whats happening, You guys just cant stand a better pilot than you, Not ONE of you can take me on one on one and win, and you all know it. That's why you need 2 or 3 or even 4 pilots to shoot me down, Lol, I think its funny, You cant get me by yourself, so you have your friends help you, That's not only sorry and weak, but lame. Real pilots don't act like that, I just laugh at your failure to bring me down one on one, lol, funny

Lethalhavoc #26 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I went and looked at the OP's planes, and you know what?

I think the problem is that he's just playing tiers above his skill level.

Tier 5 and below he's doing just fine for an average player, tier 6 and 7 it drops off, and tiers 8 to 10 its like a rock.

I'm not sure why he's beating his head against a wall trying to succeed in those higher tiers before he masters high altitude dogfighting.

Lethalhavoc #27 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 11:28 PM, said:

Not replying to anymore of you fools, You act like schoolchildren so no use wasting my breath with you. I made my case, take it or take your chances, A number of people have alredy had corrective measures taken against them, Game administrators have alredy seen proof, so your little games wont work, Good luck with that. Ive been reporting and sending videos for the last 3 weeks, so game administrators well aware of whats happening, You guys just cant stand a better pilot than you, Not ONE of you can take me on one on one and win, and you all know it. That's why you need 2 or 3 or even 4 pilots to shoot me down, Lol, I think its funny, You cant get me by yourself, so you have your friends help you, That's not only sorry and weak, but lame. Real pilots don't act like that, I just laugh at your failure to bring me down one on one, lol, funny

I think most of us would like to see you enjoy the game and do better in the battles you fight.

I would suggest that you spend more time playing tier 5 and below, you do just fine in those tiers. I still fight most of my battles in those tiers.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #28 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDInk_Spinkley, on 28 February 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

Learn to play or seek professional counseling

or both. There are no safe spaces in life.

Awesome, I wish I could +10 This!!!!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

obamaphone #29 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 13857 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Something tells me this millennial needs a safe space and perhaps some more education before ranting about being saluted as a sign of respect at the beginning of the game. Perhaps we could schedule a cry in at some point for this social justice warrior.

Allistare #30 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

Airman Basic

• 6937 battles
Already turned off notifications , so ignoring all of you now. lol, lame ppl , really lame, cant take me on your own so you gang up, that's sorry, really? lol, Don't hold your breath for replies, Im done, wow, like a bunch of babies,

Lethalhavoc #31 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

Already turned off notifications , so ignoring all of you now. lol, lame ppl , really lame, cant take me on your own so you gang up, that's sorry, really? lol, Don't hold your breath for replies, Im done, wow, like a bunch of babies,

Way to go out on a bang.....

x_WARHOG_x #32 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

• 29911 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

:facepalm:

Sneaking up on your six.....................

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #33 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

BrushWolf #34 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 05:33 PM, said:

You should look in the mirror. A couple of us have suggested that you are in over your head in the upper tiers. That is not an insult, just fact, drop down to the lower tiers and get better there.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

DInk_Spinkley #35 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

• 10994 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

​Umm....you're the one who came into the forum complaining about how a common greeting used by many players in a friendly manner is somehow a conspiracy to....do exactly what now?

I'm only half kidding about you seeking professional help. If you are serious and not trolling the forum, you need it.

My wife said if I can make money playing video games, she'd leave me alone, so....

GouIdy #36 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18620 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #37 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

This code is known to administrators of the game.( o> )  I am tired of being harassed in the game. So I now record and report EVERY infraction I encounter. So be warned, if you harass me ingame, you will be reported. I am fighting back tooth and nail and will try to get ppl banned as best I can. Lay off or take your chances. My replay is always on, and I am quite adept at reporting infractions now. If yopu don't like the way I play, excuse yourself from the battle. I follow all rules set forth by the administration, Harrassment I will not tolerate. Administrators of the game are very familiar with the conspiracy to harass me and drive me from the game, and/ or deny me Experience and/ or my enjoyment and others of the game. Don't bother with the hate mail. Just know I report if you harass me in game. You have been warned. Several players have already been banned several times and a few have been permabanned. Take your chances. SusanQ

Obviously this player doesn’t realize the severity of stepping into a snake pit full of 4 year plus veteran/founder's of World of Warplanes players; that are so abused and calloused due to Wargaming’s betrayals and false promises; Players that are hardened by the broken promises of Clan wars and end Game content. Players who used to play against “JUST PLAYERS” and World of Warplanes Vets, that used to play in 3 man flights before the “Woe Always me” Bambi Club” complained about the mean old players and they can never win syndrome –

In real life, basically this person walked into the wrong bar!

Edited by SOJO, 01 March 2017 - 12:00 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

losttwo #38 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:45 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hey Gang. Did you make another alternate account to troll the forums again ?

It worked.

Or was it Dity ?

Edited by losttwo, 28 February 2017 - 11:46 PM.

orca49 #39 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4374 battles
  • [-ACT-] -ACT-

Present ... Arms

<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O

21 salute  to all

Edited by orca49, 28 February 2017 - 11:51 PM.

sig.png

A knight in shining armor is a knight who has never had his metal tested.

For your armor after battle tells the story of who you truly are.

Lethalhavoc #40 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlosttwo, on 28 February 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

Hey Gang. Did you make another alternate account to troll the forums again ?

It worked.

Or was it Dity ?

If that's the case they spent way too much real money to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users