In Game Harrassment

Harrassment o

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Allistare #1 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

Airman Basic

• 6937 battles
This code is known to administrators of the game.( o> )  I am tired of being harassed in the game. So I now record and report EVERY infraction I encounter. So be warned, if you harass me ingame, you will be reported. I am fighting back tooth and nail and will try to get ppl banned as best I can. Lay off or take your chances. My replay is always on, and I am quite adept at reporting infractions now. If yopu don't like the way I play, excuse yourself from the battle. I follow all rules set forth by the administration, Harrassment I will not tolerate. Administrators of the game are very familiar with the conspiracy to harass me and drive me from the game, and/ or deny me Experience and/ or my enjoyment and others of the game. Don't bother with the hate mail. Just know I report if you harass me in game. You have been warned. Several players have already been banned several times and a few have been permabanned. Take your chances. SusanQ

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20573 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

This code is known to administrators of the game.( o> )  I am tired of being harassed in the game. So I now record and report EVERY infraction I encounter. So be warned, if you harass me ingame, you will be reported. I am fighting back tooth and nail and will try to get ppl banned as best I can. Lay off or take your chances. My replay is always on, and I am quite adept at reporting infractions now. If yopu don't like the way I play, excuse yourself from the battle. I follow all rules set forth by the administration, Harrassment I will not tolerate. Administrators of the game are very familiar with the conspiracy to harass me and drive me from the game, and/ or deny me Experience and/ or my enjoyment and others of the game. Don't bother with the hate mail. Just know I report if you harass me in game. You have been warned. Several players have already been banned several times and a few have been permabanned. Take your chances. SusanQ

... huh, are you talking to me?

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Zapperguy #3 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34128 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

You do know that the "code" you posted is a salute emoji, right? If that code is the harassment you're facing, then you are being harassed with signs of respect.

:honoring:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

Rosebud #4 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11979 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
That's it gentlemen, you heard the pilot ( o> ) will no longer be tolerated. Nor will the secret codes <o, o7, or O7. Furthermore any nefarious coding such as GL and HF will be reported on sight. This person means business.

Lethalhavoc #5 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Omg, this is what happens when friends tell friends what emoticons really mean.......

Spoiler

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 28 February 2017 - 10:26 PM.

Bubba_Zanetti #6 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 28996 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Or you could just right click and ignore those players.  I have a growing list.  Rockstone_ is the latest.  You're fighting an uphill battle. Really, life is too short to run a crusade to clean up online multiplayer misbehavior.  Or keep doing whatever turns you on, I'm just making a suggestion.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello WOWP Community,

If I ever drop to a 40% win rate in any way shape or form, especially now that I am over 5000 games, don’t harass me in game - Just shoot me!!

I would be ashamed of utilizing good Oxygen meant for others that are more than capable of tying their own shoes without assistance.

Sincerely, 

SOJO

S.I.C.K. CMDR

Edited by SOJO, 28 February 2017 - 11:18 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20573 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostRosebud, on 28 February 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

That's it gentlemen, you heard the pilot ( o> ) will no longer be tolerated. Nor will the secret codes <o, o7, or O7. Furthermore any nefarious coding such as GL and HF will be reported on sight. This person means business.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Lethalhavoc #9 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 28 February 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Or you could just right click and ignore those players.  I have a growing list.  Rockstone_ is the latest.  You're fighting an uphill battle. Really, life is too short to run a crusade to clean up online multiplayer misbehavior.  Or keep doing whatever turns you on, I'm just making a suggestion.

But... They're harassing him by offering the salute of o> in matches... God help us all if he takes offense to GG being said.

Hardly worthy of being placed on the ignore list......

Zigfreid #10 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 37184 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Thin skin sighting in forum how did you last 5894 battles.

Susan i feel so sorry for you my dear, OMG poor thing.

An average game gets between 4 and 6 salutes by pilots.

So 5894 games x 5 average salutes = 29,470 times you were ticked off.

With 500 people in game daily, each of us ticked you off about 59 times.

What a horrible community we are, we all deserve to be reported now!

So if you report 29,470 pilots for salutes 1 of 2 things are going to happen.

The administrators will ban you for spamming the report system.

Or we will see you in a week after reporting 29,470 pilots because

that is about how long it will take you.<O

orca49 #11 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4361 battles
  • [-ACT-] -ACT-
Mocking query,  does someone need to get out and enjoy life more? 

sig.png

A knight in shining armor is a knight who has never had his metal tested.

For your armor after battle tells the story of who you truly are.

KloudRains #12 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• 32289 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
If someone complains about one, or other, symbol for a hand salute - signifying respect and comradeship - and they got the "offender" admonished or punished in a claim of "harassment"; the real offender is the incompetent complainer. This complainer should be much ashamed and punish themselves by slinking away. 

Rosebud #13 Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11979 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

This is why I log into these forums. This is hilarious stuff, my hat is off to you SusanQ...<o...opps...sorry. Tell me SusanQ do you know what that (<o) stands for? You could have asked you know? I'm curious as to how you know others were banned and perm-banned since they don't deem the rest of us worthy of such information. I also believe the administrators are quite aware of something when it comes to you, but a conspiracy of harassment is probably not on the top of that list. Anyway thanks for the warning, as if this lunacy of a post wasn't warning enough.

I hope we are being trolled...that would be hilarious as well. Either way <o SusanQ <o.

Edited by Rosebud, 28 February 2017 - 11:04 PM.

_Warchylde_ #14 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10944 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Admins just love getting crank mail......

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

raulv04 #15 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18109 battles
Most entertaining thread of the day! :popcorn:Now everybody's a stalker and harrasser because everybody's polite at each other during a battle. Go figure.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #16 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRosebud, on 28 February 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

This is why I log into these forums. This is hilarious stuff, my hat is off to you SusanQ...<o...opps...sorry. Tell me SusanQ do you know what that (<o) stands for? You could have asked you know? I'm curious as to how you know others were banned and perm-banned since they don't deem the rest of us worthy of such information. I also believe the administrators are quite aware of something when it comes to you, but a conspiracy of harassment is probably not on the top of that list. Anyway thanks for the warning, as if this lunacy of a post wasn't warning enough.

I hope we are being trolled...that would be hilarious as well. Either way <o SusanQ <o.

Nope -  not a troll, Helen Keller could achieve a better win rate

Edited by SOJO, 28 February 2017 - 11:21 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Bubba_Zanetti #17 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 28996 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostLethalhavoc, on 28 February 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

But... They're harassing him by offering the salute of o> in matches... God help us all if he takes offense to GG being said.

Hardly worthy of being placed on the ignore list......

I admit the first sentence didn't make sense and I ignored/assumed the rant of harassment was valid in nature, not some insane post.

Rockstone_ #18 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:09 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 21439 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 28 February 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

Give me a break boo boo LOL. You insult me and my choice of planes, because i beat you twice in a row, then you think you hurt my feelings by ignoring me lol.:child:I guess we were once bosom buddies :P not.

BrushWolf #19 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10764 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostSusanQ, on 28 February 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

Is it possible that you are earning this supposed harassment? With your W/R after almost 6,000 matches could what you are calling harassment actually be suggestions for better play. I am going to make a suggestion, drop down to the lower tiers and get a good handle on the basics before moving up again, you are in way over your head in the upper tiers.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #20 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRosebud, on 28 February 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

I use words like "idiot" and DumbA** whilst chatting in game, I guess no more of that either!!!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users