How to Destroy all enemy aircraft using a Me262 HG3, winning the game, with ACE and Gorovets Medals

Me262 HG3 Gorovets Medals

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

EspressoForHammy #21 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:44 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 February 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

nice job and don't listen to the old boys club! there is mature adults here but their not them.

Lots of snowflakes here only worried about their WR.

You had fun and it looked like an exciting match getting that last kill but I enjoyed it because I fly for fun,not some Wr that some think makes them an awesome person.

Actually Chuck. If you took half a look at the planes he plays, you'd see he basically only plays the HG3, over and over and over. THE BEST PART IS THAT HE STILL LOSES SOMETIMES! 

MARS and many others have proven that it takes 1-3 games flying an HGII or HGIII to get a Gorovets. You can literally get one every game if your bots fail to kill their bots.

Sadly he IS flying for WR, not fun. You accidentally got into the kiddie pool again. Why don't you hop out and jump in the deep end before you stub your toe on a toy?

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

losttwo #22 Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 28 February 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:

Actually Chuck. If you took half a look at the planes he plays, you'd see he basically only plays the HG3, over and over and over. THE BEST PART IS THAT HE STILL LOSES SOMETIMES! 

MARS and many others have proven that it takes 1-3 games flying an HGII or HGIII to get a Gorovets. You can literally get one every game if your bots fail to kill their bots.

Sadly he IS flying for WR, not fun.                                                                   No way you said that with a straight face.

Roflmao...just spit my morning coffee all over my keyboard.

Psicko23 #23 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18508 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postlosttwo, on 28 February 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

Roflmao...just spit my morning coffee all over my keyboard.

well, he is trying to fly for w/r is more like it.

losttwo #24 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPsicko23, on 28 February 2017 - 04:02 AM, said:

You all make make laugh.  too much this morning.

He is just trying to play the game and win is more like it.

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/48050-request-for-improved-game-play/page__p__670442#entry670442

Edited by losttwo, 28 February 2017 - 09:21 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #25 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20526 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 27 February 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Sadly he IS flying for WR, not fun. You accidentally got into the kiddie pool again. Why don't you hop out and jump in the deep end before you stub your toe on a toy?

i hit the kiddy pool when all you kids started chiming in. 

No wonder new players are non existent with the immaturity some players here have playing a game.

Got news for you kids,this is not real life,your wr won't get you a job. good to see some still fly for fun.

FIight #26 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21245 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostChuck_norris10, on 28 February 2017 - 04:43 AM, said:

i hit the kiddy pool when all you kids started chiming in. 

No wonder new players are non existent with the immaturity some players here have playing a game.

Got news for you kids,this is not real life,your wr won't get you a job. good to see some still fly for fun.

Hi. I'm sure everyone don't wish to belittle anyone else here. But multiple individuals, myself included has expressed the imbalance of heavy fighters for the longest time, especially in the upper tiers. I don't even play this game anymore but lingers around the forums in hopes of this game reviving. I truly enjoy this game.

The population is a result of multiple factors on wargaming's part. No end game content. Bad MM management. Plane type imbalance on top of poorly programmed and predictable bots. Us older player base are just saying this out of experience, due to frustration.

To help you understand the problem, try flying a light fighter in the tiers 8 through 10 by yourself and see how you perform. As you approach tier 10, you will see how broken the heavy fighter is, and how easily a good enemy pilot will turn the game against you.

Please restrain from commenting with a  condescending attitude when you express an opinion on a problem you don't understand. That's a behavior of a child.

Edited by FIight, 28 February 2017 - 04:56 PM.

MelBrooks #27 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29382 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostGang_Starr, on 27 February 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

So after a year and a half of players pointing out how broken HFs are against stalling bots the developers still have not even attempted to fix the issue. Why do people still log into this game?

I'm an addict and I need help.........PLEASE!

Olaffe #28 Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 13780 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 27 February 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

WOW...some harsh people here in these forums...:hiding:

So why do I only give this a :great:

Perhaps it is because the player is at the very least making an attempt at cleaning the window.

Unlike some of you.

1772 battles 49% win rate in the plane....say what ? ......:ohmy:

He just had the biggest accomplishment of his career and he was willing to show everyone with the best way he could make a video.

He even had too much pride to ask someone to make a video for him.

So since this is not a whine thread I thought I could at the very least give him a participation trophy with the hopes that more

people could encourage him with more unicorns and rainbows.

While some of you speak of the " stall the bot program " as a broken meta.

There are some that for many reasons can't seem to accomplish such a feat as he just pulled off.

I for one can not even hit the broad side of a barn in my HG 262 or TA-152..so i don't play them much.

Kind of self embarrassing when you are playing the " stall the bot "  game against 5 bots and you run out of time.

Dive miss...dive miss ...dive miss...dive miss...:facepalm:

So yeah, I do not know what kind of rig, age, handicap or anything else so I toss a bone out to him....more because it is not a whine thread.

Yes, extremely harsh criticism from me.  I was frustrated with Storm, because I remember him complaining here what a bunch of crap the line was and he demanded a refund.  Many offered to help, but he did not want to listen.  Now after years he brags about a victory when most know it's because the game is broken.  True I don't know anything about Storm and there could be any number of reasons why he does what he does.  My applogy for being harsh Storm.  

Olaffe #29 Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 13780 battles

View PostPsicko23, on 28 February 2017 - 01:02 AM, said:

Nothing wrong with that.  We all do it at least some of the time.

FastAttack #30 Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostPsicko23, on 27 February 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

you didn't need to watch the video. Pretty much what you would expect in this meta, fly high and stall them out. The human on the other side was also in a heavy, but didn't fly it right and stalled out on the op. The other human could have killed him if he didn't get greedy and didn't stall.

To the op, that's the problem with this meta. You can literally fly like crap and stall the bots out and kill them all. You wouldn't have gotten away with it in lower tiers, due to how you were flying. You didn't manage your boost that well, ie using boost while diving amongst other things. When you were diving, you constantly dove below at least 1 plane if not more. You should never dive below any enemy planes when bnz'ing. If you did this at a lower tier, you would have ran out of energy and speed. The enemy planes would have eventually caught you and killed you. You also got lucky that the human in the heavy played his plane worse than you. I'll be impressed when you do it in a light fighter or non op multirole not at a low tier. Not to brag, I've gotten a gorovets in a ta152. That was tough game. Yes, there were bots, but the Ta152 usually doesn't lend itself to 1vs9 very well.  I wish I had the replay of that one. 

I do agree with you on one thing, never give up. If you give up, you never know what could have been. 

has the game gotten this low now ? i saw the video and cringed .. makes me sad that its all about the bots not the human interaction.

Gang_Starr #31 Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Captain

• 12214 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostFastAttack, on 04 March 2017 - 02:19 AM, said:

makes me sad that its all about the bots not the human interaction.

All the baddies like it though, easy to farm stats.

Tenks

MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

Major

• 31315 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGang_Starr, on 05 March 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Don't forget the baddies that farm the red exp for tanks.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FastAttack #33 Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:40 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6799 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGang_Starr, on 05 March 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

i bet if we go to the old ways those stats would tank lol

Gang_Starr #34 Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

Captain

• 12214 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostFastAttack, on 10 March 2017 - 01:40 AM, said:

i bet if we go to the old ways those stats would tank lol

Of course, nobody knows how to play anymore.

Tenks

Quesnel #35 Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:41 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 12754 battles

View PostGang_Starr, on 10 March 2017 - 05:58 AM, said:

Of course, nobody knows how to play anymore.

It would be nothing but an excuse to blame this on the "True Talent Vacuum," but since all that is left for remaining players to fight is the bots....

xxxStormbringerxxx #36 Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14116 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Are some of you guys as miserable as this in real life also? Too bad, fortunately there are meds for your illness these days.

ok so it took me 3 years and perhaps some game updates which un-nerfed the plane to be able to win that game. I actually stopped using it for about 12 months. Right now I have a problem with my F86, I have every possible speed update and it is still way to slow and the guns take 2 minutes to bring an enemy down, but I digress.

Developers: If you want more human players in this game you need to change the pilot skills (not the human player skills), so that it is possible to max them out by playing daily for two weeks (and perhaps lose half of them in 2 weeks also). Anyone that disagrees is basically saying that are scared of playing on a level playing field, so I am calling each and every one of you against this cowards. I can just imagine the whining that follows that.

Edited by xxxStormbringerxxx, 08 April 2017 - 04:32 AM.

GouIdy #37 Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17616 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostxxxStormbringerxxx, on 08 April 2017 - 12:25 AM, said:

Are some of you guys as miserable as this in real life also? Too bad, fortunately there are meds for your illness these days.

ok so it took me 3 years and perhaps some game updates which un-nerfed the plane to be able to win that game. I actually stopped using it for about 12 months. Right now I have a problem with my F86, I have every possible speed update and it is still way to slow and the guns take 2 minutes to bring an enemy down, but I digress.

Developers: If you want more human players in this game you need to change the pilot skills (not the human player skills), so that it is possible to max them out by playing daily for two weeks (and perhaps lose half of them in 2 weeks also). Anyone that disagrees is basically saying that are scared of playing on a level playing field, so I am calling each and every one of you against this cowards. I can just imagine the whining that follows that.

No idea what you're on about. No amount of acquired pilot skills is going to all of a sudden make you good at the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users