How to Destroy all enemy aircraft using a Me262 HG3, winning the game, with ACE and Gorovets Medals

Me262 HG3 Gorovets Medals

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

xxxStormbringerxxx #41 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:08 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Psick23, so you never noticed much difference in your game stats between any stock plane with no pilot skills, and when you have everything maxed out? words fail.

Of course back then most people you would have fought against would have had stock planes but not anymore.

Anyway developers, I say it again for the umpteenth time, did you intend the game to continue much beyond the point when players with everything maxxed out became unbeatable by nubes in stock planes, or you simply weren't able to figure it out and see that far ahead? Did I put that simply enough for you to understand my point this time?

Edited by xxxStormbringerxxx, 20 May 2017 - 04:27 AM.

Psicko23 #42 Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostxxxStormbringerxxx, on 19 May 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

Psick23, so you never noticed much difference in your game stats between any stock plane with no pilot skills, and when you have everything maxed out? words fail.

You have a reading comprehension fail. I only mentioned pilot skills, no where in my post did i mention stock plane and modules. 

Most of my pilots don't have many skill points. I do have a handful of pilots that have a good amount of skill points. I personally don't see a huge difference in pilots that have little to no skills compared to pilots that have a good amount of pilot skills. The skill that is more important than the pilot skills is the skill of the person playing the game. If you are a noob who shoots at the enemy planes at mac distance, the 5% that you get with the first marksman skill isn't going to matter that much. 

Rosebud #43 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

First off...Good on ya xxxStormbringerxxx...well done.

Now that, that is out of the way. Everyone plays to the broken mechanics of any game...everyone. The idea that even the elite players of this game don't, is laughable. I give you three man flights as a prime example. Let us put that aside for now though and talk about talent level. Does anyone believe that every player is endowed with the same talent level? More correctly there is a great diversity of talent, from none whatsoever (I can think of a certain Museums revolving door of noobs), to players with more talent then everyone else. Therefore it is not inconceivable that someone could be playing at their top level and still not be at the level of someone else. It is also not inconceivable that they would be proud of this level, as it is the best they can do, at this time.

What I find so frustratingly is that time after time, some of the truly gifted at this game act as if its a personal affront, that people are proud of their own level. This is not the first time an innocent video was shared and the players who have the least to lose by its viewing, diminish it. Some of these replies come off as less of an teaching opportunity and more of an ostentation of peacocks fighting over who has the most beautiful plumage.  In a word, it makes you look petty.

Rosebud #44 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostxxxStormbringerxxx, on 19 May 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

Of course back then most people you would have fought against would have had stock planes but not anymore.

Anyway developers, I say it again for the umpteenth time, did you intend the game to continue much beyond the point when players with everything maxxed out became unbeatable by nubes in stock planes, or you simply weren't able to figure it out and see that far ahead? Did I put that simply enough for you to understand my point this time?

I can answer that...xxxStormbringerxxx there are players that will beat, you flying in a fully upgraded, 12 skilled pilot plane, while they are using a stock plane. Why? Because they are better then you. They just simply fly their planes better, they make better decisions, they don't panic, they have been there before. That is why WoWP will not change that aspect of the game. Because you are wrong.

Edited by Rosebud, 21 May 2017 - 05:55 AM.

Rosebud #45 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 28 February 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:

Actually Chuck. If you took half a look at the planes he plays, you'd see he basically only plays the HG3, over and over and over. THE BEST PART IS THAT HE STILL LOSES SOMETIMES!

MARS and many others have proven that it takes 1-3 games flying an HGII or HGIII to get a Gorovets. You can literally get one every game if your bots fail to kill their bots.

Sadly he IS flying for WR, not fun. You accidentally got into the kiddie pool again. Why don't you hop out and jump in the deep end before you stub your toe on a toy?

Mars is a remarkably good pilot, one of the best in the game. But even Mars has not "proven that it takes 1-3 games to get a Gorovets." Nor that you can "literally get one every game if your bots fail to kill their bots." These two statement are just plain horse hockey. You of all people should know that.

xxxStormbringerxxx #46 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

I know for a fact that pilot skill points make a difference and in a game like this it only takes 2% extra maneuverability or speed to be unbeatable.

I am not even waste time on this anymore, this game is designed to die for the reason I have mentioned above and a hundred times before. Design by idiot. See many new players? QED. how many more times..

The so called human talent is nothing more than knowing the details about how particular a plane is supposed to be equipped and used.

God knows where it is written down, but I could really do with some help with the F86 guns and speed!

As far as human control and reaction speed is concerned we are all pretty good compared to the speed of the game I would think.

This is also the final time I am going to say this:

If I have to fly my HG3 with a dumb clueless bot vs a flight of two good human heavies, I exit the game. The end. I just don't have that much personal time to waste on a 10% chance win game.

Its taken 3 years for them to figure this out and they still haven't..... ******

Edited by xxxStormbringerxxx, 23 May 2017 - 03:15 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #47 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:14 AM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostxxxStormbringerxxx, on 22 May 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

I know for a fact that pilot skill points make a difference and in a game like this it only takes 2% extra maneuverability or speed to be unbeatable.

I am not even waste time on this anymore, this game is designed to die for the reason I have mentioned above and a hundred times before. Design by idiot.

This is also the final time I am going to say this:

If I have to fly my HG3 with a dumb clueless bot vs a flight of two good human heavies, I exit the game. The end. I just don't have that much personal time to waste on a 10% chance win game.

Its taken 3 years for them to figure this out and they still haven't..... ******

Hey Buddy!!! you doin' all right?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Psicko23 #48 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostxxxStormbringerxxx, 

and that's why you don't get any better. I'm not saying the game is great and without faults. It sure has a lot of problems at this stage, or there were problems in the past that lead to our current situation. The only way to learn is to keep doing it and learning from your mistakes. For a long while, I was getting the snot beat out of me most of the time. By watching the better players and learning from others I got better. I still get the snot beat out of me sometimes, but I dish it out more than I take it now. I have beat some really good flights while solo, so it can be done. If you are learning when you lost the game, you haven't really lost. 

Edited by Psicko23, 23 May 2017 - 03:52 AM.

Bubba_Zanetti #49 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 372 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

+1^69!!!  What an amazingly and admirable outlook of gamesmanship you exhibit!  You, and all the other players who purposely lawndart/exit when they're the last player left.  I commend you all for your wise game play.  

You don't need to learn the F-86 or any other plane in this game...you've achieved wowp zen.  Congrats! :great:

Rosebud #50 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I know for a fact that pilot skill points make a difference and in a game like this it only takes 2% extra maneuverability or speed to be unbeatable. Then how is it they lose...no one player has a perfect record?

I am not even waste time on this anymore, this game is designed to die for the reason I have mentioned above and a hundred times before. Design by idiot. See many new players? QED. how many more times..

The so called human talent is nothing more than knowing the details about how particular a plane is supposed to be equipped and used. Bingo

God knows where it is written down, but I could really do with some help with the F86 guns and speed!

As far as human control and reaction speed is concerned we are all pretty good compared to the speed of the game I would think.

This is also the final time I am going to say this: really good because it will be the final time you are wrong.

If I have to fly my HG3 with a dumb clueless bot vs a flight of two good human heavies, I exit the game. The end. I just don't have that much personal time to waste on a 10% chance win game. I do not know of a single player with a winning record who gives up. I can remember looking at the records of players that lawn dart and finding, without exception, losing records.

Its taken 3 years for them to figure this out and they still haven't..... ******  Which begs the question...When will you?

Edited by GhostPrime, 24 May 2017 - 05:11 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #51 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRosebud, on 23 May 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

You must change your text colour.  The Report Button Spammers are circling in for the kill. WGgods help us if someone uses red text... it is so offensive.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Rosebud #52 Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 23 May 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

You must change your text colour.  The Report Button Spammers are circling in for the kill. WGgods help us if someone uses red text... it is so offensive.

You have got to be kidding...

Psicko23 #53 Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostRosebud, on 23 May 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Red is for moderators only. I doubt mars actually finds red offensive. Some people might push the button though. 

GhostPrime #54 Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 17 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostRosebud, on 23 May 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

It is reserved for moderators but only so it doesn't get confused as official word from WG. really it's more of a suggestion that you don't use red for this reason. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

Rosebud #55 Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPsicko23, on 23 May 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

Red is for moderators only. I doubt mars actually finds red offensive. Some people might push the button though.

Thank you, I did assume he was simply warning me. I just found the knowledge so strange.

View PostGhostPrime, on 24 May 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

It is reserved for moderators but only so it doesn't get confused as official word from WG. really it's more of a suggestion that you don't use red for this reason.

Sorry I had no idea. Will change. NM, someone already did...TY

Edited by Rosebud, 25 May 2017 - 12:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users