pigeon pak 1.9.8.0 mod installer setup multiple choice author skins

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pigeon_kicker #1 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20011 battles
  • [SF] SF

Basically, i just need a link to your "ROOT" shared folder where you keep your skins in the cloud.

What i plan on doing is just syncing that folder with the Pigeon Pak, and the PKMW website.

It does not matter which Cloud service you use. Google, Dropbox, One Drive, or Private FTP.

Each author (If they are actively producing skins) will have a section in the Pigeon Pak Setup.

When you run the installer, You can mix and match, or just take all of them from one author

You can go as far down as the individual plane model and season paint scheme selections.

I have Hawkeyes "ROOT" Public Folder as THIS LINK

So if he adds something to this "Public" area, it automatically goes to my cloud storage via automated daily Query.

If my FTP finds something new, it synchronizes it to my 100 GB Google Drive FOUND HERE

Then it gets screened and sent to my FTP server, Which Synchronizes the PKMW Website Files, FOUND HERE

The main need for this comes from just to many skins, and a truly NEEDED solution to the skin thing.

So many of them in Soooo many places.

Time to fix it. :coin:

I will be making a Flowchart/Diagram tonight as i bend my mind around Scripting Code.

PK

Edited by pigeon_kicker, 21 February 2017 - 05:56 AM.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

gerr22 #2 Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14926 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
you are a star please do not leave this game

hawkeyededic #3 Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 3471 battles

View Postpigeon_kicker, on 20 February 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

The main need for this comes from just to many skins, and a truly NEEDED solution to the skin thing.

So many of them in Soooo many places.

If only  you knew, probably half the skins I have done over the last 3+ years (I've been skinning for this game since Closed Beta Testing) are sitting on a flash drive on my desk not available to anyone, and I'm sure forgotten by a lot of people including myself. Before I started taking some of the older stuff down, things that didn't meet my standards anymore, I have close to 200 completed skins.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

pigeon_kicker #4 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20011 battles
  • [SF] SF

When you have some time, and if you want them to be included, Just upload them to your shared public folder.

If you want to, you can make a "CLOSED" folder inside of your main public one.

Kinda keep em separate.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

Also tagged with pigeon, pak, 1.9.8.0, mod, installer, setup, multiple, choice, author, skins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users