Jump to content


A Post - That turned into "Rattling The Skeleton in the Closet" - Read this!


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Cdn_Avro #41 Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 272
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Mel Brooks report to the XO's office stat.  The gender testing has begun



MelBrooks #42 Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,236
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
First off, who in the hell is in my office besides Ace raiding the liquor cabinet. This is very entertaining waiting for a flight home. In Chicago, departing in 20.

MARS_REVENANT #43 Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,896
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 19 February 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

Mel Brooks report to the XO's office stat.  The gender testing has begun

 

Gender is determined by how you feel, not what society labels you as.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MelBrooks #44 Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,236
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 February 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

Gender is determined by how you feel, not what society labels you as.

 

Milliions of years of evolutionary physical genetics thrown right in the cylindrical file....

MARS_REVENANT #45 Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,896
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMelBrooks, on 19 February 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

 

Milliions of years of evolutionary physical genetics thrown right in the cylindrical file....

 

A person is more than just what kind of junk they have and how they use their junk.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Cdn_Avro #46 Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:05 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 272
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Just what are you trying to say!   Can you spell that out for me...

all the planes I have crashed


 


Edited by Cdn_Avro, 19 February 2017 - 09:06 PM.


losttwo #47 Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 12,612
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Like planes through the match maker these are games of our lives.

as the queue turns

General BOTspital

and this list of WOWP Soap Operas continues.



losttwo #48 Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 12,612
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012
The Clan and the Clanless

clodhoppr #49 Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:47 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 223 battles
  • 361
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013

View PostBobby_Tables, on 19 February 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

 

Not sure how you heard that over the sound of you constantly adjusting your bra.

 

I am a Canadian lumberjack.

I wear high heels, pantyhose just like my dear papa!!


Edited by clodhoppr1, 19 February 2017 - 10:57 PM.


Cdn_Avro #50 Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:12 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 272
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

they are called long johns hip waders and an axe to open beer



MALICE_AT_BIRTH #51 Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostPhoinexFire, on 19 February 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

This is amazin.

 

LOL

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #52 Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 February 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

Gender is determined by how you feel, not what society labels you as.

 

Well, My "Deep-V-Diver" tells me that I am a man - And I don't need Society to inform me of my testicles either, I have checked that box also.

 

 


Edited by SOJO, 19 February 2017 - 11:40 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


MARS_REVENANT #53 Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,896
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSOJO, on 19 February 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

 

Well, My "Deep-V-Diver" tells me that I am a man - And I don't need Society to inform me of my testicles either, I have checked that box also.

 

 

 

Well then it sounds like you feel like a man... whether you can prove you have the equipment or not.  I accept you as a man.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #54 Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 February 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

 

Well then it sounds like you feel like a man... whether you can prove you have the equipment or not.  I accept you as a man.

 

I accept you as a weird F**K, but like you none-the-less. Plus your married to a women, that's a plus 1 from me to you!

Edited by SOJO, 19 February 2017 - 11:58 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


Mr_D_Duck #55 Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:35 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 671
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

SICK, created Dec 12/16 ... Commander SOJO

Approx 2 months of recruiting

Recruiting Posts/Topics ( A Lot )

 

Clan Rating "0"

Clan Members "11" max of (12)

Clan Members Coming then Going "2"

 

* In reviewing the last couple of Recruiting Posts/Topics.

- Style ... CLOWN Fetish

- Forum Response ... Somewhat negative

 

- Clan Involvement/Support ... NONE. Not a single SICK member has provided support for their own Clan or Commander.

 

* Enough SAID ...


CLOSED BETA -> 1008 ------ OPEN BETA -> 2891 ------ LIVE -> 6210 +

T1/5 Planes @ 306 flights - 61.76% {L.G.P. - Feb 2015} ----- T2/15 Planes @ 306 flights - "95% completed"

   T3/14 Planes |-----| T4/12 Planes |-----| T5/16 Planes |-----| T6/ 1 Plane (so far)

Still Here & Still playing, The Game - MY WAY !


MARS_REVENANT #56 Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,896
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSOJO, on 19 February 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

 

I accept you as a weird F**K, but like you none-the-less. Plus your married to a women, that's a plus 1 from me to you!

 

I appreciate that you self identify as a male, and out of respect will refer to you as such, regardless of your Iinability to prove you own that specific equipment.   Let it be known that your kind will always have a friend in Mars... figurativeky of course... dont get your hopes up.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #57 Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 February 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

I appreciate that you self identify as a male, and out of respect will refer to you as such, regardless of your Iinability to prove you own that specific equipment.   Let it be known that your kind will always have a friend in Mars... figurativeky of course... dont get your hopes up.

 

Nice!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #58 Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:03 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMr_D_Duck, on 19 February 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

SICK, created Dec 12/16 ... Commander SOJO

Approx 2 months of recruiting

Recruiting Posts/Topics ( A Lot )

 

Clan Rating "0"

Clan Members "11" max of (12)

Clan Members Coming then Going "2"

 

* In reviewing the last couple of Recruiting Posts/Topics.

- Style ... CLOWN Fetish

- Forum Response ... Somewhat negative

 

- Clan Involvement/Support ... NONE. Not a single SICK member has provided support for their own Clan or Commander.

 

* Enough SAID ...

 

Duck makes skin Suits in his basement - 

 

Enough said - 


MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


Cdn_Avro #59 Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:50 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 272
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Put the lotion in the basket or you'll get the hose again!

 

 

 



Bobby_Tables #60 Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 603 battles
  • 697
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users