Whats wrong with this Image, WS fix the game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Longsite #1 Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:25 AM

Master Sergeant

• 28895 battles

Hey Guys and GhostPrime

I have posted a picture and cannot understand why anyone is having battles like the one I just Played.  It was a tier 6 battle, 1 human on each side with 9 bots on each side. The Human and bots did some amazing things, they out flew all my bots, was flying at unbelievable alt. and were very accurate shooting, but the other team lost the battle.  After I was killed, there were 5 bots left alive with great HP life left and then for no reason I can understand they started crashing into the ground, WTH, 4 bots crashed and the last one was killed by my Gaa.  This happen all to often, this time I was on the winning team but most time I watch to many battles in which one team has 4 or 5 bots left and then lose the battle because your programing sucks.  Can U guys look into this and apply some sort of a patch to stop bots from crashing for no reason...  OK that's over, good luck to andshot_084-2.jpg have fun flying and/or programming...    U can see in the image that my bots were useless, Why?

Longsite....

Edited by Longsite, 15 February 2017 - 07:27 AM.

Bubba_Zanetti #2 Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 27209 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

http://blog.worldofwarplanes.com/mechanics/matchmaker-basics-tiers-classes-and-bots/

Also, not sure why you expect Wraith Squadron to fix it?

Edited by Bubba_Zanetti, 15 February 2017 - 09:51 AM.

losttwo #3 Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29815 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostLongsite, on 15 February 2017 - 02:25 AM, said:

Hey Guys and GhostPrime

I have posted a picture and cannot understand why anyone is having battles like the one I just Played.  It was a tier 6 battle, 1 human on each side with 9 bots on each side. The Human and bots did some amazing things, they out flew all my bots, was flying at unbelievable alt. and were very accurate shooting, but the other team lost the battle.  After I was killed, there were 5 bots left alive ( right there is your real problem anything else is just whining ) with great HP life left and then for no reason I can understand they started crashing into the ground, WTH, 4 bots crashed and the last one was killed by my Gaa.  This happen all to often, this time I was on the winning team but most time I watch to many battles in which one team has 4 or 5 bots left and then lose the battle because your programing sucks.  Can U guys look into this and apply some sort of a patch to stop bots from crashing for no reason...  OK that's over, good luck to andshot_084-2.jpg have fun flying and/or programming...    U can see in the image that my bots were useless, Why?

Longsite....

This game is long past the lemon law

Weapon_of_Proliferation #4 Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 7367 battles

I had this exact thing happen last week.

I logged out in disgust.

Tell me, when this happened to you, did you feel greasy for spending your time playing this, like I did?

Edited by Weapon_of_Proliferation, 15 February 2017 - 01:14 PM.

Weapon_of_Proliferation #5 Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 7367 battles
You know, it is possible this was a 'feature' WG added to try to drive the remaining player base to finally give up.

Lethalhavoc #6 Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2943 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I've had battles that were lost because the last remaining bots on my side all flew into mountains or just fell out of the sky.

I'm sure everyone has.

It's probably part of where the tinfoil hat brigade gets the MM is fixed argument from.

DragonMaxx #7 Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5288 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I was in a battle when it came down to just me in a GA against a bot in a fighter.  He was attacking me but I kept destroying ground targets.  The message popped up about my team having a 75% advantage and all of a sudden he stopped attacking me and just flew away.  I was down to about 5% health.  If he kept attacking me he would have shot me down and won the battle.

Do Not Meddle In the Affairs of Dragons...for You are Crunchy & Good with Ketchup!!

losttwo #8 Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29815 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

One of these days people will get a little grain of intelligence and begin to comprehend

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT THE BOTS DO.

until then .........................HAPPY FLYING.

mnbv_fockewulfe #9 Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 4140 battles
  • [JACS] JACS
The funny thing is that bots will go out of their way to crash, almost as if it were on purpose. Sure I might crash into the ground if I didn't pull up soon enough or what ever have you, but a bot will fly over a mountain, take a half roll, apply the ailerons, and lawndart. It's hilarious whenever I see it but I admit I don't see it often.

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

losttwo #10 Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:35 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29815 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 15 February 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

The funny thing is that bots will go out of their way to crash, almost as if it were on purpose. Sure I might crash into the ground if I didn't pull up soon enough or what ever have you, but a bot will fly over a mountain, take a half roll, apply the ailerons, and lawndart. It's hilarious whenever I see it but I admit I don't see it often.

or purposely sit behind an IL taking TG fire while shooting with overheated guns and low hit points.

Much like a well known " it takes no skill " player.

Derpinoid #11 Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11936 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View Postlosttwo, on 15 February 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

One of these days people will get a little grain of intelligence and begin to comprehend

I might agree, but when I was in an me265 at a bit above ground level, a bot flying a heavy just happened to dive straight through the cloud of friendlies above, ignoring all of them to hit me from vertical, and then ram kill me, surviving a couple seconds so I didn't get the kill either.

The match in the picture is not the type that really bothers me. Fairly frequently at this point the match will be a total shutout, only 1 or 2 planes if any killed on one side, those are the ones that just scream rigged.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

MelBrooks #12 Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

• 28859 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Postlosttwo, on 15 February 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

This reasoning, or lack thereof, is why people have stopped listening a long time ago.

Weapon_of_Proliferation #13 Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 7367 battles

View PostMelBrooks, on 16 February 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

This reasoning, or lack thereof, is why people have stopped listening a long time ago.

I stopped listening to him after the first three visits to the forum, back in 2014.

How much do these aggressive posts from a "Community Ace" contribute to people deciding this game is not worth pursuing?

Again, more evidence of actively trying to kill this game off...

Psicko23 #14 Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18508 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

I've had similar situations, but I most always seem to be on the losing side. In your battle, it looks the the human was in a heavy and didn't end up killing anything(if I read that right, I'm viewing this on a cell phone). If you want a guaranteed win, you have to stay alive so you can properly control the bots, and be able to finish the game in case the bots turn into window lickers. I had a game where my team had 7 bots left(including the ga's) and the other team had 1 human in a fighter, one bot heavy and 2 ga bots left. The human and heavy bot targeted me and killed me. My bots finished those two up. My bots went full window licker mode and couldn't kill the ga's and either crashed or got killed by the tailgunners.

The question is, what do you think wraith squadron can do about this? 

Edited by Psicko23, 16 February 2017 - 03:57 PM.

BrushWolf #15 Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10349 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostLongsite, on 15 February 2017 - 01:25 AM, said:

Hey Guys and GhostPrime

I have posted a picture and cannot understand why anyone is having battles like the one I just Played.  It was a tier 6 battle, 1 human on each side with 9 bots on each side. The Human and bots did some amazing things, they out flew all my bots, was flying at unbelievable alt. and were very accurate shooting, but the other team lost the battle.  After I was killed, there were 5 bots left alive with great HP life left and then for no reason I can understand they started crashing into the ground, WTH, 4 bots crashed and the last one was killed by my Gaa.  This happen all to often, this time I was on the winning team but most time I watch to many battles in which one team has 4 or 5 bots left and then lose the battle because your programing sucks.  Can U guys look into this and apply some sort of a patch to stop bots from crashing for no reason...  OK that's over, good luck to andshot_084-2.jpg have fun flying and/or programming...    U can see in the image that my bots were useless, Why?

Longsite....

How many times before we had the bots did we see games that were won turned into losses because people would go chasing that last red plane who then kills them one by one. Ironically the bots do a real good job of mimicking some aspects of human behavior really well but unfortunately it is stupidity.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Jaguardian #16 Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

• 19017 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postlosttwo, on 15 February 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

No matter what garbage you may think.  This is first and foremost a TEAM game, therefore it matters what the entire team does, even if the rest of the team consists of bots.

Edited by Jaguardian, 16 February 2017 - 05:54 PM.

Derpinoid #17 Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11936 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
Even the forum trolling is bland these days, you know your game is in trouble when you can't get good trolls.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

Bobby_Tables #18 Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21795 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostDerpinoid, on 16 February 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Even the forum trolling is bland these days, you know your game is in trouble when you can't get good trolls.

+1 bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users