What's wrong with liking biplanes?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

BB3_Oregon_Steel #41 Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:33 PM

Airman Basic

• 390 battles

View PostZapperguy, on 28 April 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

Not everyone here is a native English speaker. Try posting in the Russian forum and see if they correct your grammar or spelling.

:honoring:

That point is well taken.  I will amend my statement as follows. 

Saeika, don't be a idiotic jerk.  Spend enough time and have enough intelligence to actually read a person's post and understand what they are saying before you fling off a half-assed answer that is going to tick off an entire group of people for no particular reason other than the fact that you are just a @$%#$^#@$.   

But your spelling is just fine. 

I kind of thought my initial way of communicating this was better but hey, who am I to judge. 

Fliyntiger #42 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:52 AM

Senior Airman

• 3880 battles
Hey BB3, there's not a dang thing wrong with biplanes I've got 4300+ in the logbooks ( counting closed beta ) & probably over 3K have been in my TSH-2. I'm a low slow sky whale with an Orca bite for the careless. If they ever fix the launcher fiasco & I can get back on, feel free to dance on the deck with me..

BB3_Oregon_Steel #43 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Airman Basic

• 390 battles

View PostFliyntiger, on 01 May 2017 - 03:52 AM, said:

Hey BB3, there's not a dang thing wrong with biplanes I've got 4300+ in the logbooks ( counting closed beta ) & probably over 3K have been in my TSH-2. I'm a low slow sky whale with an Orca bite for the careless. If they ever fix the launcher fiasco & I can get back on, feel free to dance on the deck with me..

Sound like fun :playing:

CruzANDBruz #44 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6306 battles

I've got about 3500 battles now and I just recently started playing Tier 4. I find Tier 1 a little boring now and only fly it to get experience points. Tier 4 is definitely harder than 1 through 3, for me. There are so many planes with big fire power in 4 that your mistakes will get you dead very quickly.  I've learned a few things while getting my clock cleaned by veterans though, so I'm not opposed to them flying in the low tiers. Heck, they've earned the right to play anywhere. I've beaten some veteran players one-on-one and many more have beaten me.

My current struggle has more to do with the way WoWp matches teams up and those pain-in-the-a-- bots in Tier 4. It seems that too often one side is so heavily favored that a minute into the game one side is already all but wiped out and the other side has barely lost a plane. And about those bots... Bots flying heavies in Tier 4 seem to always have my number, conserve energy better than any human possibly could and never miss. So many times I've been in a situation that I could handle the human aggressor on my tail, but along comes a bot flying a BF110 to pick me off while I'm busy with the human. I was in a Tier 3 battle recently where two heavy fighter bots shot down 5 planes between them to virtually win the game for the enemy. All the humans had 1 or 2 kills each. LOL. Oh, and those bots never give up. Once they have your number they'll follow you to the end of the earth. LOL.

This game is a more about strategy, situation awareness and luck of the draw, and less about joystick skills than I would have guessed.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users