Yea...I'm pissed

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Bobby_Tables #21 Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 23395 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

I have found that when I suck, I just suck.  When I am good, I am just good.  When I am really on, man, I am really on.  Some times, I am on then off, other times I am off then on.  More often than not, I am just OK.  

I hope this helps.  Look me up in game, when I don't suck.   

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 09 February 2017 - 02:03 AM.

Azis_ #22 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12195 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Don worry bout it man, I find I suck sooner when my buttgunner is doing his bartending duties more efficiently than when I have to tell him I am coming back to get my own ;)

:trollface:

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Derpinoid #23 Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14261 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View Postlosttwo, on 04 February 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

Well you are correct.

I was just looking at your stats and you are one of the players that is flagged to lose more than win.

It has nothing to do with the way you play the game but since you are a play for free you get the over 50% loses rating.

If you spend 2500 gold and change your name to something higher in the alphabet. Perhaps something that starts with K or better

you win rate will increase,.

My win rate stays around 62 because my player name begins with the letter " L " .

Yeah, bout that, your "much higher" win rate for the past month is 57%, where my "much lower" win rate is 55%, wow, way to shut me right down sport.

(Hey, BTW, do you really think predictability can't be used as a tool to manipulate the odds?)

Edited by Derpinoid, 08 March 2017 - 06:10 PM.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

fallanger #24 Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7798 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I read through these posts and frankly the game engine is not rigged in the truest since. BUT.....one team got to lose and one got to win. Now your bots can either sweep or be swept away for sure, but in the end, its usually an overwhelming choice between taking on the entire rest of the enemy team or not. Happens and I occasionally shoot the enemy down, even lower tiers, but I am just an average player. Some people with no life and big mouth will blissfully whistle in the dark and tell you its all balanced and fair.

[phony edit]...or it wouldn't be a game. ROFL.

you get winning streaks or losing streaks its just a bloody game.

don't get a hemorrhoid over it.

I'm not a stat padder trolling lower tiers, or a hacker as I have been accused of before, or a screaming self indulgent [Bovine]cause god knows there are enough of them.

I play to have fun, and if your getting cosmic information that your winning streak is doomed, well sir go for a walk, play with the dog, finish off a six pack whatever, but let a rubbish game decide or define you.

Edited by fallanger, 09 March 2017 - 06:39 PM.

Swearengen5 #25 Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

Senior Airman

• 3815 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST

This "rigged" mentality seems infectious in the WG trinity.

From what I've seen, the only time these games seem rigged is when those losses keep on piling up...but seemingly never when it's the wins. 

---In other words, brother, it's all in your head...but I believe we've all been in that hole at some point. I sure as hell have been.  Climb on out, because if your mind stays down that rabbit-hole it truly just makes losing all the more frequent.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #26 Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

Airman Basic

• 386 battles

Ok, design a game purposefully to tick your customers off so they go and play another game.  

Yep, that's the way I'd design it. :great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users