67 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #41 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:08 AM

Major

• 30509 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 30 January 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

Francisco Guevara

Hello Zapperguy,

In order to receive the emblem you would have had to login and play a battle between August and October 2016, and not receive any strikes.

While you haven't received any strikes, I see no record of you playing the game between August and October 2016.

Unfortunately, this means you will not qualify for the emblem.

Thank you for your support Zapperguy!

Best Regards,

Francisco Guevara

Customer Support Representative

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. [https://twitter.com/...com/WargamingCS

I had to re-open the ticket and send a screenshot.

SMH!

:facepalm:

Yeah I think I know the problem, the game you played didn't register because you didn't ping plot and reset all your network equipment.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TeamTerrible #42 Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 43700 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 30 January 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

I love that TT got one and MARCO didn't. Made my whole day.

Zapperguy #43 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 31300 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

FFS the saga continues. Are there any prerequisites at all for employment as WGNA support? eg: reading comprehension, ability to look at pictures, knowing which game they are answering tickets for, etc

Ticket #963321

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Game Support
I'm sending a ticket as instructed by our forum administrator because I, and many other players, did not receive the reward emblem for the following event:
http://worldofwarpla...es-and-rewards/

I have never received any "strikes", nor have I gotten so much as a warning point in five years on the forum.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Replies

Francisco Guevara

Hello Zapperguy,

In order to receive the emblem you would have had to login and play a battle between August and October 2016, and not receive any strikes.

While you haven't received any strikes, I see no record of you playing the game between August and October 2016.

Best Regards,

Francisco Guevara

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. [https://twitter.com/...com/WargamingCS

Reopened
Zapperguy
You are incorrect.

Zapperguy
I have played this game nearly every day since I joined in closed beta.
RECHECK your records!
I have included one of dozens of screenshots I have from that time period.
SMH

Ray Adams

Hi there Zapperguy,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

However, we have double checked our records and see no records of your account playing any battle from August 2016 to October 2016.

We apologize but we cannot also manually give out the emblem.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Best Regards,

Ray Adams

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Reopened
Zapperguy
What game are you looking at?

Zapperguy
What game are you checking? I don't play tanks or ships. I play WoWP every day. I sent you a screenshot of a battle result during the time frame in question. If you want dozens of screenshots from that time frame I can supply them, but I suspect that would be unnecessary. Try checking my profile in the game I actually play. Why is this so difficult for you folks?
And please STOP closing my ticket before I reply. I'm not going to consider this closed until you acknowledge that you are wrong (because you are) and I have my emblem.

I will continue to update this thread with the incredibly helpful answers from support.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

_Old_Bear_ #44 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14765 battles
  • [TIS] TIS
So, to get a proof of your dedication to the game, you must get "strike", so you will be registered ... but then  you will not qualify for the emblem :facepalm:

oldiowaguy #45 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15463 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
lol, Zap! Maybe if you actually flew instead of hanging out in PT's Bar & Grill all day!:teethhappy:

RedSpartacus #46 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16388 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

Do we need a grim sense of humor ?

Technical problems, not played the game, ....

RUN WITH THE PACK

MelBrooks #47 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29216 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostZapperguy, on 31 January 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

FFS the saga continues. Are there any prerequisites at all for employment as WGNA support? eg: reading comprehension, ability to look at pictures, knowing which game they are answering tickets for, etc

Ticket #963321

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Game Support
I'm sending a ticket as instructed by our forum administrator because I, and many other players, did not receive the reward emblem for the following event:
http://worldofwarpla...es-and-rewards/

I have never received any "strikes", nor have I gotten so much as a warning point in five years on the forum.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Replies

Francisco Guevara

Hello Zapperguy,

Best Regards,

Francisco Guevara

Reopened
Zapperguy
You are incorrect.

Zapperguy
I have played this game nearly every day since I joined in closed beta.
RECHECK your records!
I have included one of dozens of screenshots I have from that time period.
SMH

Ray Adams

Hi there Zapperguy,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

However, we have double checked our records and see no records of your account playing any battle from August 2016 to October 2016.

We apologize but we cannot also manually give out the emblem.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Best Regards,

Ray Adams

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Reopened
Zapperguy
What game are you looking at?

Zapperguy
What game are you checking? I don't play tanks or ships. I play WoWP every day. I sent you a screenshot of a battle result during the time frame in question. If you want dozens of screenshots from that time frame I can supply them, but I suspect that would be unnecessary. Try checking my profile in the game I actually play. Why is this so difficult for you folks?
And please STOP closing my ticket before I reply. I'm not going to consider this closed until you acknowledge that you are wrong (because you are) and I have my emblem.

I will continue to update this thread with the incredibly helpful answers from support.

I will confirn Zap has played the game in that time period. There has been a few occasions that he sent rockets screaming past my cockpit.....

Edited by MelBrooks, 31 January 2017 - 02:44 PM.

MelBrooks #48 Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:09 PM

• 29216 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostTeamTerrible, on 31 January 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

TT gets an emblem and I don't.....

The Cubs win the World Series......

Whats next?

losttwo gets his GED on the 37th try:hiding:

Bear_82 #49 Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

• 21026 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMelBrooks, on 31 January 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

. . . Whats next?

losttwo gets his GED on the 37th try:hiding:

​That's just crazy talk . . .

dityboycom #50 Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

Colonel

• 10135 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

The best is seeing the guys who did stuff 10x worse than those who did get strikes get good boy participation trophies.

consistency is legit AF.

WOW

GhostPrime #51 Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1222 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Everyone should have received the emblem who should have had one, please update this thread after checking in game if you still do not have it.

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

scipionmk #52 Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

• 28186 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I also didn't get an amblem and I don't care about stupid stuff that I deserved, but I don't even think to write ticket. It is better to play one game instead.  Or maybe do some other things. Polish nails for ex.

Zapperguy #53 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 31300 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I did just finally get mine. Jeez, I just sent 5 more screen shots to support too. :hiding:

Thanks GP.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

20thCenturyLtd #54 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17765 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGhostPrime, on 31 January 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

Everyone should have received the emblem who should have had one, please update this thread after checking in game if you still do not have it.

An Emblem ?! Really ?!

I bet you guys give ice away in the winter time for charity.

Recruitment Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

MARS_REVENANT #55 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

Major

• 30509 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGhostPrime, on 31 January 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

so what about this? http://forum.worldof...361#entry646361

Block Quote

Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

• Will receive a token of appreciation from Wargaming - these could be things like Premium consumables or other in-game items.
  • Will be entered into a drawing for ninety (90) days of Premium time. Fifty (50) random players will be selected to receive this Premium time!

Now that everyone with an emblem is confirmed to be in this draw.

Noreaga #56 Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Rant/

OK, so i don't disagree with this idea,  but once again the clarity of the information to the players is lost in translation.

Nowhere in the original post or the support article does it say that we needed to log into the game.

The most important part of this policy is the addition of rewards! Players who step up to the challenge and consistently exhibit good behavior will be rewarded every three months. Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/680

how many times does this have to happen? I feel bad that even with the best intentions, the company never fails to live up(or down) to our expectations. More Status quo of shoddy releases, more information overlooked, more things fixed that nobody but some dude with no flight game experience in an office playing with the cat thought was needed.  Somebody not involved with WOWP needs to read these things and look for oversights LIKE MENTIONING THAT YOU MUST LOGIN TO THE GAME TO BE ELIGIBLE. 

It is not an end of the world mistake, but tack it on to the similar mistakes made every single time something is released by Persha and yeah you will have angry customers. I don't even blame the staff, there is a manager somewhere along the communication line that i would like to put in a Bunny suit and chase around with Paintball guns.

/Rant

Nimis obnoxii curare

GhostPrime #57 Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1222 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostNoreaga, on 31 January 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Rant/

OK, so i don't disagree with this idea,  but once again the clarity of the information to the players is lost in translation.

Nowhere in the original post or the support article does it say that we needed to log into the game.

The most important part of this policy is the addition of rewards! Players who step up to the challenge and consistently exhibit good behavior will be rewarded every three months. Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/680

how many times does this have to happen? I feel bad that even with the best intentions, the company never fails to live up(or down) to our expectations. More Status quo of shoddy releases, more information overlooked, more things fixed that nobody but some dude with no flight game experience in an office playing with the cat thought was needed.  Somebody not involved with WOWP needs to read these things and look for oversights LIKE MENTIONING THAT YOU MUST LOGIN TO THE GAME TO BE ELIGIBLE. 

It is not an end of the world mistake, but tack it on to the similar mistakes made every single time something is released by Persha and yeah you will have angry customers. I don't even blame the staff, there is a manager somewhere along the communication line that i would like to put in a Bunny suit and chase around with Paintball guns.

/Rant

I understand your point, and look into getting the article edited for more clarity on the subject, I think it was implied in the article, but I see that it was not stated. I apologize if this caused confusion.

However, please note that in order to have good behavior in the game, you do need to log into the game. Since the awards are in-game items, you will need to play the game in order use them. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

MARS_REVENANT #58 Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Major

• 30509 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGhostPrime, on 31 January 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

I understand your point, and look into getting the article edited for more clarity on the subject, I think it was implied in the article, but I see that it was not stated. I apologize if this caused confusion.

However, please note that in order to have good behavior in the game, you do need to log into the game. Since the awards are in-game items, you will need to play the game in order use them. 

I agree, it was implied that you must play the game, or else everyone in the world playing or not is entitled to the rewards.

MARS_REVENANT #59 Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

Major

• 30509 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Not the Two-SHoes I was expecting, but at least they came through.

so what about this? http://forum.worldof...361#entry646361

Block Quote

Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

• Will receive a token of appreciation from Wargaming - these could be things like Premium consumables or other in-game items.
  • Will be entered into a drawing for ninety (90) days of Premium time. Fifty (50) random players will be selected to receive this Premium time!

_Old_Bear_ #60 Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14765 battles
  • [TIS] TIS
Get the reward after 5 days so I believed that ... "The reporting system is entirely paper-based and no computerized log or register of complaints or personal data has been created[...]" ...  after all we are playing a glorious era for hand writing.

Edited by _Old_Bear_, 01 February 2017 - 07:46 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users