Jump to content


Why so many haters of the il-10m that think it needs to be nerfed?


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Gang_Starr #21 Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:28 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 12215 battles
  • 3,785
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014
Exploits are gud

Tenks


Psicko23 #22 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:26 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18508 battles
  • 2,294
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostTexthor, on 21 January 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

 

The Mighty IL in this game could have won WWll air war all by it's lonesome.....it would have required very little skill

 

Yeah, we've seen your awesome skill with the one battle you flew in the t5 premium IL2. It was amazing. 

 

View PostCRASHChaffee, on 21 January 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:On wowp's did a down draft ever try suck u thru the trees. It's a game that requires strategy and teamwork. Skills are a talent that puts meat on the table

 

I remember being sucked into the ground in earlier versions of the game. Now if you ate shot to hit the ground at a low degree of nose ground, the ground deflects you. 



Texthor #23 Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27071 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostPsicko23, on 28 February 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

Yeah, we've seen your awesome skill with the one battle you flew in the t5 premium IL2. It was amazing.

 

I remember being sucked into the ground in earlier versions of the game. Now if you ate shot to hit the ground at a low degree of nose ground, the ground deflects you.

 

View PostPsicko23, on 28 February 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

Yeah, we've seen your awesome skill with the one battle you flew in the t5 premium IL2. It was amazing.

 

I remember being sucked into the ground in earlier versions of the game. Now if you ate shot to hit the ground at a low degree of nose ground, the ground deflects you.

 

For the tenth time......I flew it as a fighter, blew the '''' out of a fighter with a half second burst. With all the superman armor, I lasted quite a while...... It really took NO skill

Quesnel #24 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12754 battles
  • 4,855
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTexthor, on 28 February 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

 

 

For the tenth time......I flew it as a fighter, blew the '''' out of a fighter with a half second burst. With all the superman armor, I lasted quite a while...... It really took NO skill

 

And yet, you failed to win, even though you have made repeated and incorrect claims to the contrary.

Edited by Quesnel, 28 February 2017 - 03:31 PM.


Texthor #25 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27071 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostQuesnel, on 28 February 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

 

And yet, you failed to win, even though you have made repeated and incorrect claims to the contrary.

 

for the 50th time.....win percentage for me I could care less about, all I care about is making ace in a fighter

Quesnel #26 Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12754 battles
  • 4,855
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTexthor, on 28 February 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

for the 50th time.....win percentage for me I could care less about, all I care about is making ace in a fighter

 

I could care less about win percentage. However, repeating your false claim of "no skill to win in a IL," when you couldn't do it that one lone battle....


Psicko23 #27 Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18508 battles
  • 2,294
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostTexthor, on 28 February 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

 

for the 50th time.....win percentage for me I could care less about, all I care about is making ace in a fighter

Of course you care about win rate. If you didn't care about it, you wouldn't post about how you lose to IL's all the time and that IL's take no skill to win in. Yet you couldn't prove that it takes no skill to win in an IL.



Texthor #28 Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27071 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostPsicko23, on 02 March 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

Of course you care about win rate. If you didn't care about it, you wouldn't post about how you lose to IL's all the time and that IL's take no skill to win in. Yet you couldn't prove that it takes no skill to win in an IL.

 

LOL.......if I make ace and lose the the game, I dont miss any sleep at night.

If my stats were to show my win rate is not as high as yours,( which I would never check on anyway) I would'nt run to a safespot.

I don't have to prove anything......I have seen over and over how op the Mighty IL is with human or bot....... many of you have proven just how op it is when you make ace in a flying tank which should be as improbable as a two headed calf.  



Vanize #29 Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16264 battles
  • 528
  • Member since:
    05-21-2014

View PostTexthor, on 02 March 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

 

I have seen over and over how op the Mighty IL is with human or bot.

 

Wow, if you think bot GA is OP, i just can't imagine how easy something you think is balanced would be. Bot flown GA is nothing but point frosting at the end of a game - nom nom nom.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users