Still using the CH Fighterstick I bought in 2010.
So far it's it's lasted 2x as long as any Saitek or other joystick I've had and the only thing I'm noticing is that the spring resistance is a little bit weaker when pulling the rear than when pushing forward or to the sides.
This can be fixed with a replacement spring that CH sells as in their parts department.
After a month or so of almost daily use, I sometimes have to recalibrate using the ch control managers but other than that, it's golden.
DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent