Jump to content


500

500

  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Texthor #1 Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:17 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 890
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

So I made my 500th ace this weekend.   I know.....so what !!!! 

Well, I did it in light fighters, light armor, light guns.  All the while/ facing the even more aggressive and maneuverable Bot GA and human GA that now would rather dogfight and shoot down planes than shoot at targets that sit perfectly still.

  At just a tad at over 3 years on this game.....I have seen all the changes made to make the GAA more advantageous against the light fighter.    I don't even know why they have kept them in the game of World of Flying Tanks.  Even Porkins has seen how easy it is to shoot down 3- 5 planes per game in an IL.....haven't seen him or heard from him in some time.....must have gotten bored with the easy kills. 

With HP 3 to 6 times stronger and weapons 2-4 times more powerful.....it really takes NO skill.



MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:28 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3875 battles
  • 9,324
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


losttwo #3 Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 12,612
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

an even greater and more intelligent mystery to ponder would be.

If they don't like men then why do they dress like them.

Or

If you are going to have a movement. Then why continue to kill each other. 

Or

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Or

What is going thru a women's mind when she is having sex ?

               beige, I think I will paint the ceiling beige.



BuffaloTime #4 Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5945 battles
  • 763
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View Postlosttwo, on 16 January 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

an even greater and more intelligent mystery to ponder would be.

If they don't like men then why do they dress like them. Easier to find things that fit.

Or

If you are going to have a movement. Then why continue to kill each other. Talking takes too much time.

Or

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Three

Or

What is going thru a women's mind when she is having sex ? If you know what's going through a woman's mind at anytime. You are a god.

               beige, I think I will paint the ceiling beige.

 


  Fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark and brother, it's starting to rain.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.


Zapperguy #5 Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • 2,820
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

It takes NO SKILL to lose to the Packers!

Texas pride nvm

:trollface:



Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 675 battles
  • 3,314
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostTexthor, on 16 January 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

So I made my 500th ace this weekend.   I know.....so what !!!! 

Well, I did it in light fighters, light armor, light guns.  All the while/ facing the even more aggressive and maneuverable Bot GA and human GA that now would rather dogfight and shoot down planes than shoot at targets that sit perfectly still.

  At just a tad at over 3 years on this game.....I have seen all the changes made to make the GAA more advantageous against the light fighter.    I don't even know why they have kept them in the game of World of Flying Tanks.  Even Porkins has seen how easy it is to shoot down 3- 5 planes per game in an IL.....haven't seen him or heard from him in some time.....must have gotten bored with the easy kills. 

With HP 3 to 6 times stronger and weapons 2-4 times more powerful.....it really takes NO skill.

 

Sir, I served in games with Porkins. I knew Porkins. Porkins was a friend of mine. Sir, you're no Porkins.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Texthor #7 Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:48 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 890
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 16 January 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

Sir, I served in games with Porkins. I knew Porkins. Porkins was a friend of mine. Sir, you're no Porkins.

 

you are very correct........Porkins is, was, one of the better IL tank drivers

Lethalhavoc #8 Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 441
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013
What happened to Porkins?

Snoticus #9 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:01 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostTexthor, on 16 January 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

So I made my 500th ace this weekend.   I know.....so what !!!! 

Well, I did it in light fighters, light armor, light guns.  All the while/ facing the even more aggressive and maneuverable Bot GA and human GA that now would rather dogfight and shoot down planes than shoot at targets that sit perfectly still.

  At just a tad at over 3 years on this game.....I have seen all the changes made to make the GAA more advantageous against the light fighter.    I don't even know why they have kept them in the game of World of Flying Tanks.  Even Porkins has seen how easy it is to shoot down 3- 5 planes per game in an IL.....haven't seen him or heard from him in some time.....must have gotten bored with the easy kills. 

With HP 3 to 6 times stronger and weapons 2-4 times more powerful.....it really takes NO skill.

 

it takes NO skill to get an ace in anything but a ga. 
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Derpinoid #10 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:21 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3 battles
  • 344
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-21-2015
Rock on fluff daddy :honoring:

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.


DasTomas77 #11 Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 756 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View PostSnoticus, on 17 January 2017 - 07:01 AM, said:

 

it takes NO skill to get an ace in anything but a ga. 

 

So where are your Aces?

Psicko23 #12 Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 16 battles
  • 2,721
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostDasTomas77, on 17 January 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

 

So where are your Aces?

Haha.



Texthor #13 Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 890
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
WOW.....amazing how quickly this thread was buried and hidden.......must protect the Mighty IL at all cost !!!!!!!

Zapperguy #14 Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • 2,820
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostTexthor, on 17 January 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

WOW.....amazing how quickly this thread was buried and hidden.......must protect the Mighty IL at all cost !!!!!!!

 

Yes, buried by illegal spam advertising identity theft. I'm sure the spammer's primary intent is to protect your nemesis.

SMFH

:facepalm:



MARS_REVENANT #15 Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3875 battles
  • 9,324
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTexthor, on 17 January 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

WOW.....amazing how quickly this thread was buried and hidden.......must protect the Mighty IL at all cost !!!!!!!

 

I have a pretty good idea of where you should bury your ideas.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


losttwo #16 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 12,612
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

great thread

We have discovered that Buffalo knows all the answers.

Porkins has been smoked and sliced to be served with LT on Rye.

Packers to lose is a good bet

And the OP's Ace's are buried with the Spam.

 

 

Oh and I almost forgot....Mars has a headache.

 



TeamTerrible #17 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 212 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View Postlosttwo, on 17 January 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

great thread

We have discovered that Buffalo knows all the answers.

Porkins has been smoked and sliced to be served with LT on Rye.

Packers to lose is a good bet

And the OP's Ace's are buried with the Spam.

 

 

Oh and I almost forgot....Mars has a headache.

 

 

 

Slap some cheese and a dash of mayo on mine Losty

 

\

 

Its a little overcooked


 

 

         


Snoticus #18 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostDasTomas77, on 17 January 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

 

So where are your Aces?

 

i have 5 in ga's thank you. you can see that on my score card.  

Edited by Snoticus, 17 January 2017 - 05:17 PM.

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

EspressoForHammy #19 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • 4,462
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSnoticus, on 17 January 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

i have 5 in ga's thank you. you can see that on my score card.  

 

I look at your score card almost every day, and I've only ever seen 3 aces on there.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

 


losttwo #20 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 12,612
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostSnoticus, on 17 January 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

i have 5 in ga's thank you. you can see that on my score card.  

 

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 17 January 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

I look at your score card almost every day, and I've only ever seen 3 aces on there.

 

"Spades dance best, from the hip"~Morrison





Also tagged with 500

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users