9 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #1 Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Bonuses, Missions and Bundles available from Jan 13 - Jan 16

http://worldofwarpla...minor-schminor/

Prove you're no punk with x3 XP and enough missions to make pilots take to the skies even on rainy days!

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 13 January 2017 - 06:27 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

CrazyHeinz #2 Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Could it be that you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

CrazyHeinz #4 Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 January 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

Could it be that you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

I salute you.

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Whenever WG releases an update, and there is no End Game

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 13 January 2017 - 07:37 PM.

FreeFOXMIKE #6 Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 3173 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
 seems a bit redundant as it US/NA server news . not like the helpful stuff brought over from the EU,or RU web site but maybe some one missed it or when its in the game but hey thats just me   roflol

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:09 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 14 January 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

seems a bit redundant as it US/NA server news . not like the helpful stuff brought over from the EU,or RU web site but maybe some one missed it or when its in the game but hey thats just me   roflol

You shouldn't put down redundancy, without it, you wouldn't exist.

FreeFOXMIKE #8 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:24 AM

• 3173 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 14 January 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

You shouldn't put down redundancy, without it, you wouldn't exist.

so thats your existence to be redundant  hummmmm so just follow others around shouting out things they all ready said ok if that you  I am ok with that ---- now you starve no more feeding you roflol x 20000 :trollface:

FreeFOXMIKE #9 Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:28 AM

• 3173 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 January 2017 - 01:15 PM, said:

Whenever WG releases an update, and there is no End Game

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=Endgame

To make it to the last level of a game. To be considered at the peak of your game. To be the best/elitePOWERFULarrow-10x10.png. Best and/or powerful items come from the EndGame.
In regards to MMO's, making it to EndGame is basically defeating the mostDIFFICULTarrow-10x10.png content provided. Player1, "I've never seen a sword with those high stats, you must be at EndGame". 

Can also be used comparitively to career success.

so also us end game content to mean improvements so what are you  leaning  to ? 

Endgame definitions

1. The final stages of a chess game after most of the pieces have been removed from the board

2. The final stages of an extended process of negotiation

now using the meaning of end game would mean reviving the Generals rank and the wars / battles end hence Peace

WoWP games of this type are sometimes listed as open ended as they level up but  have no end ( but this gams end could be the last AC made during the games listed years of development 

World of Warplanes is a free-to-play flight combat massively multiplayer online (MMO) action game by Wargaming, set in the Golden Age of military aviation

Golden Age of Aviation,[1] the period in the history of aviation between the end of World War I (1918) and the beginning of World War II (1939) was characterised by a progressive change from the slow wood-and-fabric biplanes of World War I to fast, streamlined metal monoplanes, creating a revolution in both commercial and military aviation. By the outbreak of World War II in 1939 the biplane was all but obsolete. This revolution was made possible by the continuing development of lightweight aero engines of increasing power. The jet engine also began development during the 1930s but would not see operational use until later.

https://en.wikipedia...ld_of_Warplanes

https://en.wikipedia..._the_World_Wars

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 15 January 2017 - 06:43 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 15 January 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=Endgame

To make it to the last level of a game. To be considered at the peak of your game. To be the best/elitePOWERFULarrow-10x10.png. Best and/or powerful items come from the EndGame.
In regards to MMO's, making it to EndGame is basically defeating the mostDIFFICULTarrow-10x10.png content provided. Player1, "I've never seen a sword with those high stats, you must be at EndGame". 

Can also be used comparitively to career success.

so also us end game content to mean improvements so what are you  leaning  to ? 

Endgame definitions

1. The final stages of a chess game after most of the pieces have been removed from the board

2. The final stages of an extended process of negotiation

now using the meaning of end game would mean reviving the Generals rank and the wars / battles end hence Peace

WoWP games of this type are sometimes listed as open ended as they level up but  have no end ( but this gams end could be the last AC made during the games listed years of development 

World of Warplanes is a free-to-play flight combat massively multiplayer online (MMO) action game by Wargaming, set in the Golden Age of military aviation

Golden Age of Aviation,[1] the period in the history of aviation between the end of World War I (1918) and the beginning of World War II (1939) was characterised by a progressive change from the slow wood-and-fabric biplanes of World War I to fast, streamlined metal monoplanes, creating a revolution in both commercial and military aviation. By the outbreak of World War II in 1939 the biplane was all but obsolete. This revolution was made possible by the continuing development of lightweight aero engines of increasing power. The jet engine also began development during the 1930s but would not see operational use until later.

https://en.wikipedia...ld_of_Warplanes

https://en.wikipedia..._the_World_Wars

Thanks for your generic definition of end game.  If you know anything about this game or these forums you would know that end game for us means things like strongholds or clan wars .  Is that clear enough for you?  Unfortunately WG does not have a crayon font for me to spell it out any simpler.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users