RU WoT premium trade in program - Please NO! for WoWP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

Captain

• 31 battles

There is a new thing going on for WoT in the RU region, Trading in your lower tier premium tanks (tiers 6&7) for tier 8 tanks.  Of course your cant go from tier 8 to tier 6,

Block Quote

The rules of the exchange premium technology. What cars can be exchanged, what to get? Where and where to click? Watch the video, and these issues will be closed.

The video explains there will be a lesser trade in value for you current lower tier premiums. You will have to make up the cost difference, Add in there you can not trade in for special withdrawn tanks from the premium shop such as the E-25 or the Type 59. 

I guess you got to be desperate to go for this. Why would I fall for this con deal if I am losing my aircraft? I love my low tier premiums warplanes. I am against WG pushing players not ready for higher tiers in their game play. It is not fair to the team mates playing in those matches. Buy the plane yes, but have an understanding of when you are ready to roll out that aircraft for the higher tier. Be fair and reasonable to your wingman.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 12 January 2017 - 12:37 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

DragonMaxx #2 Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 51 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
What WOWP needs to do is let us trade in the tier 2 and tier 3 planes that they "reward" us with.  I would gladly do a trade of 4 of those planes for a tier 6 or higher.

Do Not Meddle In the Affairs of Dragons...for You are Crunchy & Good with Ketchup!!

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• 31 battles

View PostDragonMaxx, on 12 January 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

What WOWP needs to do is let us trade in the tier 2 and tier 3 planes that they "reward" us with.  I would gladly do a trade of 4 of those planes for a tier 6 or higher.

For as pilot like you yes, however one that has <3 months of game time, no.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3911 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 12 January 2017 - 09:44 AM, said:

For as pilot like you yes, however one that has <3 months of game time, no.

How would someone with <3 months of game time have a hangar full of low tier premiums to trade in the first place?

You may not like the option because you like your low tier premiums, I on the other hand would gladly trade planes that I don't fly for a J8, Seafang, or 109TL.  I would even trade my LA-11(which I won as a prize) due to the nerf they hit it with.

I like the idea of trading, they got it somewhat right with tokens for premium and hangars, but it would be nice to trade for other things.  I think I have about 80+ empty barracks slots and each of my planes has a full crew.  I have no use for FreeEXP except to unlock Tank Lines.

There are games that allow you to auction off your goods as well, and I believe people give you gold or whatever currency for something you have mined or scavenged.  It would be cool if I could trade FreeEXP, Tokens, hangars, barracks, planes and even credits for gold.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users