SICK CLAN – Policy for Promotion, For In Game Rank and Team Speak Icon Rank –

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

SICK Clan – Policy for Promotion, For In game Rank and Team speak Icon Rank –

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/47695-sick-serial-insane-clown-killer-recruitment/page__pid__668098#entry668098

Hello All,

In my real life -  I have served most of it in either the Military or Law Enforcement – One thing I love about the Military and any Para-Military Organization – Your earn your rank based on your hard work, Or would I like to call it, ‘Wearing your work on your Shirt" -  Basically that means, you have additional rank sewn of your uniform, and in addition, your awarded ribbons/medals -  This concept shows others that you have earned your rank!

Like a lot of civilian organizations I loathe Clans, guilds, that promote or demote people based on Personnel favoritism; now, players are going to read this and say,

• I don’t care about rank
  • I don’t need rank; I rather fly with a Friend with a 49% win rate, because he is fun to talk too, etc, I say screw that! I say a 49% win rate will cause me more loses than wins, no matter how angelic he or she is!

First thing, if I want a Cyber Friend to B*S with me online, to whom a person I never have met in real life; I’d rather click my Face book Icon - or become a Pin pal with some Indonesia Kid that eats an apple a day.

The point is, most people want to be recognized for their hard work, they earn it on a professional level not a personnel level.

With that be said; There is only so much that a Commander can do within this gaming environment; Unlike real life where your given a pay raise; a party at work; where you can mess around with the office ho in the copier room; is to utilize in game rank and Team speak comparatively.

Moving on -   In SICK - I give promotions based on a player overall win rate – The in game promotion allows 11 ranks, I will only use (9) nine of those ranks, I have excluded ‘Reservist, and Overall commander/ Clan Leader.

I have separated Overall win percentages into segments to merry up with in game rank/promotions –

• EXECUTIVE OFFICER  - is reserved and is awarded per my discretion and right as Clan Leader - Win percentage has no bearing on a SICK Member who is promoted and escalated to this rank; the member who is promoted to Executive Officer is held in great trust.

• i.e. 60% - 62% = Recruit, and so on, the Highest in game rank a member can achieve is 80% +win rate is (Personnel Officer)

Now, for Team speak – I choose to use U.S. Army Rank, Private to General –

• I.e. 63% -64% - Private and so on, the Highest Team speak Rank a Clan member can achieve is (Lieutenant General - 3 Star insignia = 80% win rate or better).

Some say 80%!! That’s is ridiculous - Please remember my Clan Requirements –

• A minimum of 1000 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 1000 Games Played 60% Win rate Overall, or better you’re in!
  • No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
  • High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
  • If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
  • ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!

It’s plausible for a  SICK Member to achieve 80%,  do it in “Tier 2” if you have too;  I’m good with that.

In conclusion – Say what you will, I know prideful players that have been ticked off because they play hard, are good wingman, but aren’t the favorite in their clans, Just because you don’t belong to the "Sunshine Boys Club" of your clan!

I can hate your guts on a personnel level (vice-versa), BUT if you achieve and earn your rank, through perseverance and hard work, that is what matters to me! You’re professional Achievements!

(WIN!!)

Thanks all for your time.

Regards,

SOJO

SICK Cmdr.

Edited by SOJO, 20 March 2017 - 05:12 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #2 Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I luv my In-game Clan Icon! lol

Edited by SOJO, 25 December 2016 - 07:40 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Steel_bomber_ #3 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15723 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Sojo,

You take this game way too seriously if you ask me.

It is just a game, you shoot down mostly bots.................

Is your rank comrad, or commander?

Merry Christmas

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Steel_bomber_ #4 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15723 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSOJO, on 25 December 2016 - 06:54 PM, said:

SICK Clan – Policy for Promotion, For In game Rank and Team speak Icon Rank –

I can hate your guts on a personnel level (vice-versa), BUT if you achieve and earn your rank, through perseverance and hard work, that is what matters to me! You’re professional Achievements!

(WIN!!)

Thanks all for you time.

Regards,

SOJO

SICK Cmrd.

Just reading at my work, got nothing else better to do.

greetings

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 25 December 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

Sojo,

Merry Christmas

You have 15,000 games plus - I would also consider that serious enough! lol, Merry Christmas!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #6 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 25 December 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

Sojo,

Merry Christmas

CMDR, is Military abrreviation for Commander :) 

Edited by SOJO, 26 December 2016 - 01:42 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Steel_bomber_ #7 Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15723 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
In my air force cmdr is commander,  I am pretty sure it should be in yours too? 
THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Rockstone_ #8 Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 21424 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
Its just a game man your taking all the fun out of it, your choice of course, good luck have fun.:popcorn:

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #9 Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 25 December 2016 - 06:14 PM, said:

In my air force cmdr is commander,  I am pretty sure it should be in yours too? 

Hello Steel, I agree, I believe the letters are in disorder, typing fast etc. Fixed, Thanks.

Edited by SOJO, 26 December 2016 - 01:44 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

GeorgePatton #10 Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:22 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7403 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I get the feeling that this clan is based on a loose combination of anarchy and a rigid ranking structure so I don't know how interested you would be in some suggestions, but in the case that you may be, here are a couple! Take them or leave them as you please!

• Present a professional image - the SICK recruiting threads tend to ramble a lot and seem to try to appeal to a very specific demographic of self-interested players who really don't care about anything beyond winning - a lot of the good players care about more than just winning and adjusting the image you present may get more players interested in joining your effort.
  • Alongside adjusting the tone of recruiting threads, perhaps try proofreading after you write a thread (preferably before you post!) - I've noticed a lot of consistent spelling errors and as Steel pointed out, some abbreviation mistakes. They may be typos, they may not be - I don't care either way - they present a disinterested and sloppy image to anyone who reads your threads and that does not bode well for a professional attitude.

Of course, everybody has the right to run their clan however they choose, but if you're looking to seriously challenge the current order of things, these are definitely points you should consider!

Cheers!
Glenn

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #11 Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGeorgePatton, on 25 December 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

I get the feeling that this clan is based on a loose combination of anarchy and a rigid ranking structure so I don't know how interested you would be in some suggestions, but in the case that you may be, here are a couple! Take them or leave them as you please!

• Present a professional image - the SICK recruiting threads tend to ramble a lot and seem to try to appeal to a very specific demographic of self-interested players who really don't care about anything beyond winning - a lot of the good players care about more than just winning and adjusting the image you present may get more players interested in joining your effort.
  • Alongside adjusting the tone of recruiting threads, perhaps try proofreading after you write a thread (preferably before you post!) - I've noticed a lot of consistent spelling errors and as Steel pointed out, some abbreviation mistakes. They may be typos, they may not be - I don't care either way - they present a disinterested and sloppy image to anyone who reads your threads and that does not bode well for a professional attitude.

Of course, everybody has the right to run their clan however they choose, but if you're looking to seriously challenge the current order of things, these are definitely points you should consider!

Cheers!
Glenn

George,

Start your own Clan, and then you apply your intelectual flamboyant sounding expertise somewhere else. I don't need your Wargaming table scrap eating persona emanating all things grammatically incorrect in my thread. I never much cared for you, especially after your groveling butt kissing to Wargaming time and time again; "YES MEN" annoy me.

Edited by SOJO, 26 December 2016 - 05:14 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

GouIdy #12 Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18227 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGeorgePatton, on 25 December 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

Cheers!
Glenn

QueenElizabethGif.gif

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #13 Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRockstone_, on 25 December 2016 - 06:17 PM, said:

Its just a game man your taking all the fun out of it, your choice of course, good luck have fun.:popcorn:

Hello Rock,

I'm good, I just consider Winning as fun, Losing, not so much.

Happy New Year Rock

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Njourour #14 Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

• 52 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Please remember to be polite to one another, even if you do not agree with one another. :honoring:

wot30.png

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories .

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, 

Signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed .

BuffaloTime #15 Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 18383 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostNjourour, on 26 December 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

Please remember to be polite to one another, even if you do not agree with one another. :honoring:

nm

Edited by BuffaloTime, 26 December 2016 - 06:37 PM.

GeorgePatton #16 Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7403 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSOJO, on 25 December 2016 - 08:40 PM, said:

George,

Start your own Clan, and then you apply your intelectual flamboyant sounding expertise somewhere else. I don't need your Wargaming table scrap eating persona emanating all things grammatically incorrect in my thread. I never much cared for you, especially after your groveling butt kissing to Wargaming time and time again; "YES MEN" annoy me.

lulz if you only knew...

Cheers!
Glenn

Rockstone_ #17 Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:20 AM

• Alpha tester
  • 21424 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostSOJO, on 25 December 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

Hello Rock,

I'm good, I just consider Winning as fun, Losing, not so much.

Happy New Year Rock

Yes i agree winning is more fun, but for me trying to hold on to a high win ratio is just not  practical  there are to many variables, it's really a pain in the butt to hold on to, i prefer living for those great fights that come a long every once and a while. Been around since alpha seen a lot of crap over the years better just to have fun.

Happy new year to as well SOJO

Edited by Rockstone_, 27 December 2016 - 06:28 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #18 Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRockstone_, on 27 December 2016 - 01:20 AM, said:

Yes i agree winning is more fun, but for me trying to hold on to a high win ratio is just not  practical  there are to many variables, it's really a pain in the butt to hold on to, i prefer living for those great fights that come a long every once and a while. Been around since alpha seen a lot of crap over the years better just to have fun.

Happy new year to as well SOJO

Hello Rock,

I understand Sir, I have also been around since January 2012, Beta - And you are also correct; there has been alot of crap over the years. I respect your outlook, if you are having fun that is all that matters, Real life has enough problems and a Hobby is for relaxation.

Sojo

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

cqiyuan #19 Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:08 PM

• 12824 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

A question. 

Can you stop flying double heavies ? 

SHOCKOJAMBO #20 Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 34431 battles
  • [DRAKS] DRAKS

Question . Can you stop flying double ILS and stop killing our ILS. You remind me of a bear that shouldn't play above tier 3.

Edited by SHOCKOJAMBO, 27 December 2016 - 04:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users