• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

GhostPrime #1 Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1445 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

Happy holidays Pilots!

As you all set out to celebrate your holidays with your families, we are also going to are off to be with ours. During the holiday break, our communication will be limited beginning on 12/23. We will still occasionally pop in and check our messages so don't worry. If emergencies happen in game or on the forums, we will be right there to see what's up.

If you happen to have a situation where you need to message Customer Support, please send in a ticket. There will be staff on hand to answer your tickets as they come in.

Moderators will still be on hand to handle any forum reports and issues as normal. 

So from all of us here in the Wargaming staff, have a very happy holiday and we will see you soon!!

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 44598 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Skeleton reduced to a single bone, rgr!!

losttwo #3 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:06 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

In other words.

You are letting us know that nothing will change during the holidays and it is business as usual.

Same response time for any situation or spam.

Have a Merry Christmas.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #4 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7698 battles
Oh..so this means we can turn the forum into the wild west and not worry about strikes for a couple of weeks. Very nice. Carry on. 

Jaguardian #5 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 19539 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGhostPrime, on 22 December 2016 - 02:38 PM, said:

Happy holidays Pilots!

As you all set out to celebrate your holidays with your families, we are also going to sail off to be with ours. 

We fly in this part of the game.

Psicko23 #6 Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18527 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Must have been a copy paste job. 

Zapperguy #7 Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostGhostPrime, on 22 December 2016 - 03:38 PM, said:

Happy holidays Pilots!

As you all set out to celebrate your holidays with your families, we are also going to are off to be with ours. During the holiday break, our communication will be limited beginning on 12/23. We will still occasionally pop in and check our messages so don't worry. If emergencies happen in game or on the forums, we will be right there to see what's up.

If you happen to have a situation where you need to message Customer Support, please send in a ticket. There will be staff on hand to answer your tickets as they come in.

Moderators will still be on hand to handle any forum reports and issues as normal. 

So from all of us here in the Wargaming staff, have a very happy holiday and we will see you soon!!

Translates to:

Post all the illegal spam you want, nobody's minding the store for weeks!

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

Zapperguy #8 Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Ticket submitted by the way.

There is illegal SPAM all over the forum!

Ticket #936907

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Rule Violations
There has been yet ANOTHER attack on the WoWP forum by a spammer posting info on how to purchase stolen credit cards, bank accounts etc. How many times will these people be allowed to use your web-space to host highly illegal content before you report it to the authorities? Should WG be reported for allowing this illegal content to be hosted? It has been on the forum for over 8 hours this time.

Zapperguy #9 Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Happy holidays Pilots!

View PostZapperguy, on 31 December 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

Ticket submitted by the way.

There is illegal SPAM all over the forum!

Ticket #936907

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Rule Violations
There has been yet ANOTHER attack on the WoWP forum by a spammer posting info on how to purchase stolen credit cards, bank accounts etc. How many times will these people be allowed to use your web-space to host highly illegal content before you report it to the authorities? Should WG be reported for allowing this illegal content to be hosted? It has been on the forum for over 8 hours this time.

Replies

John Glenn

Dear Zapperguy,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this issue may have caused. I'd be glad to shed some light on this one for you!

Forums offenses need to be handled via the forum Report system where our dedicated moderation team can review all claims.

If you find content that you believe to be in violation of our Forum Rules, please make use of our forum report system.

The Forum Rules can be found at the following location: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/forum-123/announcement-1-world-of-warplanes-forum-rules/

You can report content by clicking on the "Report" button located in the lower-left hand corner of every piece of content in our forums.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions.

Best Regards,

John Glenn

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

It's that time of the year! Don't forget to check our holiday sales!

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed!

So, the forum staff has 2 weeks off, and their recommendation to file tickets for problems in their absence has been met with "It's not my job" by support.

SMFH.

:facepalm:

Zapperguy #10 Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

So, they closed my ticket after their reply, but.... who wants to give up that easily?

I started a new ticket about my old ticket. The screenshot I attached is simply of the first post in this thread telling us to file tickets for problems during this time period complete with a hotlink.

You closed my ticket and I wasn't done...

You closed my ticket before I could reply. I sent the following ticket because I was directed to do so over the holidays by our community administrator on the forum. See attached screenshot. I tried using the report function on the forum to alert WG staff to the highly illegal spam throughout the forum, but as usual, there was no response. Typically, when these attacks occur, which is often, all 3 "World of ..." forums get spammed, but both Tanks' and Warships' forums are cleaned up quickly, while the WoWP forum is left for many hours filled with offers to participate in identity theft. That's a serious crime for WG to allow regularly on their web-space.

Step up your game, and when you get a ticket like this don't pass the responsibility back to your customer to find a resolution to a problem. If YOU know who needs to be contacted for these things to be resolved, then contact them yourself and reply that you couldn't fix it but the people who can have been notified. Do ANY of you have any customer service training at all?

Are you sure you want me filling out a survey?

I'll keep you posted....

:sceptic:

Zapperguy #11 Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

New ticket still in queue.

MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Major

• 31906 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 02 January 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

New ticket still in queue.

Happy holidays Pilots!

So moderators are not on holiday.  You still have to hit report for the spam, not send in a ticket.  The spam seems to have been removed in the same amount of time it has taken in recent months.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Zapperguy #13 Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostZapperguy, on 01 January 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

So, they closed my ticket after their reply, but.... who wants to give up that easily?

I started a new ticket about my old ticket. The screenshot I attached is simply of the first post in this thread telling us to file tickets for problems during this time period complete with a hotlink.

You closed my ticket and I wasn't done...

You closed my ticket before I could reply. I sent the following ticket because I was directed to do so over the holidays by our community administrator on the forum. See attached screenshot. I tried using the report function on the forum to alert WG staff to the highly illegal spam throughout the forum, but as usual, there was no response. Typically, when these attacks occur, which is often, all 3 "World of ..." forums get spammed, but both Tanks' and Warships' forums are cleaned up quickly, while the WoWP forum is left for many hours filled with offers to participate in identity theft. That's a serious crime for WG to allow regularly on their web-space.

Step up your game, and when you get a ticket like this don't pass the responsibility back to your customer to find a resolution to a problem. If YOU know who needs to be contacted for these things to be resolved, then contact them yourself and reply that you couldn't fix it but the people who can have been notified. Do ANY of you have any customer service training at all?

Are you sure you want me filling out a survey?

I'll keep you posted....

Not my first rodeo.

Edited by Zapperguy, 02 January 2017 - 03:13 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

Major

• 31906 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 02 January 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Not my first rodeo.

The spam was removed within the same time frame as recent months for WOWP.

Your ticket is more about whining to support about not receiving the same moderation as WOT or WOWS... we have known for a while we don't get the same service. Sending a ticket to support during a holiday only serves to whine, and does not serve any point.

I might as well send in a ticket requesting Clan Wars.

Zapperguy #15 Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32568 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I see "being pleasant" was not your New Year's resolution.

MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:48 PM

Major

• 31906 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 02 January 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

I see "being pleasant" was not your New Year's resolution.

That was me being pleasant.  Nothing I said can be moderated.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #17 Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19946 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 02 January 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

That was me being pleasant.  Nothing I said can be moderated.

pleas·ant
ˈplez(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: pleasant; comparative adjective: pleasanter; superlative adjective: pleasantest
giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.
"a very pleasant evening"
synonyms: enjoyable, pleasurable, nice, agreeable, pleasing, satisfying, gratifying, good; More
informallovely, great
"a pleasant evening"
(of a person or their manner) friendly and considerate; likable.
"they found him pleasant and cooperative"
antonyms: disagreeable

hmmm... nope,

this word works much better:

--------------------------------->>>     conforming

con·form
kənˈfôrm/
verb
gerund or present participle: conforming
comply with rules, standards, or laws.
"the kitchen does not conform to hygiene regulations"
synonyms: comply with, abide by, obey, observe, follow, keep to, stick to, adhere to, uphold, heed, accept, go along with, fall in with, respect, defer to; More
"visitors have to conform to our rules"
antonyms: flout
  • (of a person) behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards.
    "the pressure to conform"
    synonyms: follow convention, be conventional, fit in, adapt, adjust, follow the crowd; More
    comply, acquiesce, toe the line, follow the rules;
    informalplay it by the book, play by the rules
    "they refuse to conform"
    antonyms: rebel
  • be similar in form or type; agree.
    "the countryside should conform to a certain idea of the picturesque"
    synonyms: match, fit, suit, answer, agree with, be like, correspond to, be consistent with, measure up to, tally with, square with
    "goods must conform to their description"

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:32 AM

Major

• 31906 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
conforming for you, pleasant for me.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #19 Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19946 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 02 January 2017 - 09:32 PM, said:

conforming for you, pleasant for me.

sad, so sad

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:44 AM

Major

• 31906 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
sad for you...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users