SICK (SERIAL INSANE CLOWN KILLER) RECRUITMENT
CLAN MOTTO -
“Death's gruesome face taunts:
soulless eyes, crimson grimace.
I really hate clowns.”
In Game Clan Art (Aircraft Decal)
Hello All and Welcome to (SICK)
My vision for this Clan differs from the stereotypical Clan Requirements that you may have grown accustomed to from previous clans, guilds, from this game and others MMO(S) you have enjoyed during your on-line gaming experience.
Requirements – Simple; Straight to the Point - No Clan Application, The only thing I expect is a winning attitude, a player that hates to lose, and lastly a good Wingman!
Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –
Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc,
60% or better win rate overall - If anyone drops below 60% they will have 3 weeks to meet and regain the standard or they will be removed from the Clan.
- A minimum of 1000 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 1000 Games Played 60% Win rate or better you’re in!
- No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
- High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
- If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
- ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!
- (TS Chat and SICK Community Relations) Note - Once I invite you I will provide you with the (SICK) Teamspeak Info !
- I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!
- If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!
- In Game Attitudes -
- If a Clan Member/player(s) insults and calls out someone who is being ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game - SO BE IT - Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!
- If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, or place that specific player on ignore – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!
http://na.wargaming.net/clans/ (Search SICK) e.g. World of Warplanes – Check for the Join Clan Icon/Info
Thank you for your Interest!
P.S. Please Review Links if your still undecided -
Edited by SOJO, 08 March 2017 - 01:42 AM.