• [SICK] SICK

SICK (SERIAL INSANE CLOWN KILLER) RECRUITMENT

CLAN MOTTO - 

“Death's gruesome face taunts:
soulless eyes, crimson grimace.
I really hate clowns.” 

In Game Clan Art (Aircraft Decal)

Hello All and Welcome to (SICK)    

My vision for this Clan differs from the stereotypical Clan Requirements that you may have grown accustomed to from previous clans, guilds, from this game and others MMO(S) you have enjoyed during your on-line gaming experience.

Requirements – Simple; Straight to the Point - No Clan Application, The only thing I expect is a winning attitude, a player that hates to lose, and lastly a good Wingman!

Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –

Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc, 

60% or better win rate overall - If anyone drops below 60% they will have 3 weeks to meet and regain the standard or they will be removed from the Clan.

1. A minimum of 2500 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 2500 Games Played 60% Win rate or better you’re in!
  2. No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
  3. High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
  4. If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
  5.  ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!

•  (TS Chat and SICK Community Relations)   Note - Once I invite you I will provide you with the (SICK) Teamspeak Info !

1. I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

1. If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

• In Game Attitudes -

1. If a Clan Member/player(s) insults and calls out someone who is being ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, or place that specific player on ignore – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

In Part; SICK MEMBERS - ADHERE THE FOLLOWING

I do preach Common Sense - I will not accept A racist in my Clan who openly and maliciously offended someone’s real life believes or practices - Yes He or she, would be kicked out of the clan immediately, I will personally report that individual to Wargaming for such an offense - Players insulting players about World of Warplanes and all that’s involved is Wargamings EULA Responsibility not mine -

On a personnel level I would never Condone Threats of Physical Violence, Political Views, medical disabilities,  Sexual related, Race related, or religious ridicule of anyone in a public forum be it Written or Verbal i.e. TS Communication - That rhetoric and Banting encompasses World of Warplanes (Game-Play ONLY)!

If you are interested in joining, send me a forum email, in game message, etc; I will check your overall winning percentage, 60% or better, 2500 Games played, you’re in!

Or

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/       (Search SICK) e.g. World of Warplanes – Check for the Join Clan Icon/Info

Thank you for your Interest!

P.S. Please Review Links if your still undecided - 

http://forum.worldof...f-links-011317/

SOJO

SICK CMDR

Edited by SOJO, Yesterday, 11:54 PM.

SOJO.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:46 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 4006 battles
  • [JACS] JACS
Is this a jab at ZapperGuy's clam?

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

CrazyHeinz #3 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9380 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Apparently the tech support issue is fixed.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19258 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Sweet... you got yer' tarmac...

I hope you still visit us at whawks TS, but... please remove the grease paint before entering the officer's club as it rattles the help.

Good luck Brother

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

GeorgePatton #5 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:30 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 6815 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Wonders what happens when SOJO's WR goes below 65% and stays there for a longer than 3 weeks (you know EVERYBODY is going to headhunt you, right?)...

Hope it all works out for you! (I really do mean this!)

Cheers!
Glenn

Zapperguy #6 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Community Ace
  • 30115 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
:ohmy:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

ashley_14 #7 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:56 AM

Airman Basic

• 16016 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
good for you,best of luck with the new clan:izmena:

SOJO #8 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:01 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGeorgePatton, on 20 December 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

Wonders what happens when SOJO's WR goes below 65% and stays there for a longer than 3 weeks (you know EVERYBODY is going to headhunt you, right?)...

Hope it all works out for you! (I really do mean this!)

Cheers!
Glenn

I never will, that's why they have Tier 2! lol

SOJO.png

SOJO #9 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 20 December 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

Is this a jab at ZapperGuy's clam?

No

SOJO.png

SHOCKOJAMBO #10 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 33147 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Glad to be the first one in. Everything looks awesome SOJO.

Edited by SHOCKOJAMBO, 21 December 2016 - 05:30 AM.

SOJO #11 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 21 December 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Glad to be the first one in. Everything look awesome SOJO.

I just posted the Clan art, I like ours, It doesn't look like a Kid Scribbled on it :)

SOJO.png

SHOCKOJAMBO #12 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 33147 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Ok. Did you send me the TS info.

SOJO #13 Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 21 December 2016 - 12:34 AM, said:

Ok. Did you send me the TS info.

Yes...

SOJO.png

cqiyuan #14 Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

• 12262 battles
  • [JE] JE

View PostCrazyHeinz, on 21 December 2016 - 03:03 AM, said:

Apparently the tech support issue is fixed.

Rofl 

GL sojo! :honoring:

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #15 Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 19258 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Ya'll should check out Jumbo's Clown Room in Hollywood Ca ...  <<---- click it

and change your Clan Commander's name to ShackoJumbo ...yeah, that'll be reel gud fer my marketing program...

:P

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

GUNDY_ #16 Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8926 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Hehe, I like your Avatar clown face better than the one on the plane.  :izmena:

BRING BACK 1.1!

death2019 #17 Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:41 AM

• 19450 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
o7

SkeletAce #18 Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:28 AM

Airman Basic

• 14033 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hey SOJO,

OK bro count me in.  I'm probably 1 player you don't like and still fly with, lol, thx.  I'm the same I don't care if i fly with an enemy as long as we win and I can call the dumb players mo..... :izmena:.  I probably flew at least 5000 battles flying with you alone, including my lost account (SoulMaze).  Later sick b... and good luck

SOJO #19 Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSOJO, on 20 December 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

SICK (SERIAL INSANE CLOWN KILLER) RECRUITMENT

CLAN MOTTO - 

“Death's gruesome face taunts:
soulless eyes, crimson grimace.
I really hate clowns.” 

In Game Clan Art (Aircraft Decal)

Hello All and Welcome to (SICK)    

My vision for this Clan differs from the stereotypical Clan Requirements that you may have grown accustomed to from previous clans, guilds, from this game and others MMO(S) you have enjoyed during your on-line gaming experience.

Requirements – Simple; Straight to the Point - No Clan Application, The only thing I expect is a winning attitude, a player that hates to lose, and lastly a good Wingman!

Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –

Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc, 

65% or better win rate overall - If anyone drops below 60% they will have 3 weeks to meet and regain the standard or they will be removed from the Clan.

1. A minimum of 2500 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 2500 Games Played 60% Win rate or better you’re in!
  2. No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
  3. High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
  4. If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
  5.  ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!

•  (TS Chat and SICK Community Relations)   Note - Once I invite you I will provide you with the  (SICK)Teamspeak Info !

1. I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

1. If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

• In Game Attitudes -

1. If a Clan Member/player(s) insults and calls out someone who is being ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, or place that specific player on ignore – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

In Part; SICK MEMBERS - ADHERE THE FOLLOWING

I do preach Common Sense - I will not accept A racist in my Clan who openly and maliciously offended someone’s real life believes or practices - Yes He or she, would be kicked out of the clan immediately, I will personally report that individual to Wargaming for such an offense - Players insulting players about World of Warplanes and all that’s involved is Wargamings EULA Responsibility not mine -

On a personnel level I would never Condone Threats of Physical Violence, Political Views, medical disabilities,  Sexual related, Race related, or religious ridicule of anyone in a public forum be it Written or Verbal i.e. TS Communication - That rhetoric and Banting encompasses World of Warplanes (Game-Play ONLY)!

If you are interested in joining, send me a forum email, in game message, etc; I will check your overall winning percentage, 60% or better, 2500 Games played, you’re in!

Or

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/       (Search SICK) e.g. World of Warplanes – Check for the Join Clan Icon/Info

Thank you for your Interest!

Sojo

SICK Clan – Policy for Promotion, For In game Rank and Team speak Icon Rank –

Hello All,

In my real life -  I have served most of it in either the Military or Law Enforcement – One thing I love about the Military and any Para-Military Organization – Your earn your rank based on your hard work, Or would I like to call it, ‘Wearing your work on your Shirt -  Basically that means, you have additional rank sewn of your uniform, and in addition, your awarded ribbons/medals -  This concept shows others that you have earned your rank!

Like a lot of civilian organizations I loathe Clans, guilds, that promote or demote people based on Personnel favoritism; now, players are going to read this and say,

• I don’t care about rank
  • I don’t need rank; I rather fly with a Friend with a 49% win rate, because he is fun to talk too, etc, I say screw that! I say a 49% win rate will cause me more loses than wins, no matter how angelic he or she is!

First thing, if I want a Cyber Friend to B*S with me online, to whom a person I never have met in real life; I’d rather click my Face book Icon - or become a Pin pal with some Indonesia Kid that eats an apple a day.

The point is, most people want to be recognized for their hard work, they earn it on a professional level not a personnel level.

With that be said; There is only so much that a Commander can do within this gaming environment; Unlike real life where your given a pay raise; a party at work; where you can mess around with the office ho in the copier room; is to utilize in game rank and Team speak comparatively.

Moving on -   In SICK - I give promotions based on a player overall win rate – The in game promotion allows 11 ranks, I will only use (9) nine of those ranks, I have excluded ‘Reservist, and Overall commander/ Clan Leader.

I have separated Overall win percentages into segments to merry up with in game rank/promotions –

• i.e. 60% - 62% = Recruit, and so on, the Highest in game rank a member can achieve is 81% +win rate is (Executive Officer)

Now, for Team speak – I choose to use U.S. Army Rank, Private to General –

• I.e. 63% - 64% = Private and so on, the Highest Team speak Rank a Clan member can achieve is (General - 4 Star insignia = 85% win rate or better).

Some say 85%!! That’s is ridiculous - Please remember my Clan Requirements –

• A minimum of 2500 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 2500 Games Played 60% Win rate overall, or better you’re in!
  • No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
  • High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
  • If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
  • ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!

It’s plausible for a SICK Member to achieve 85%; do it in “Tier 2” if you have too,  I’m good with that.

In conclusion – Say what you will, I know prideful players that have been ticked off because they play hard, are good wingman, but aren’t the favorite in their clans, Just because you don’t belong to the "Sunshine Boys Club" of your clan!

I can hate your guts on a personnel level (Vice-Versa), BUT if you achieve and earn your rank, through perseverance and hard work, that is what matters to me! You’re professional Achievements!

(WIN!!)

Thanks all for your time.

Regards,

SOJO

SICK Cmdr.

Edited by SOJO, 09 January 2017 - 08:59 PM.

SOJO.png

SOJO #20 Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20255 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I love my Clan In game Icon! LOL (See Below)

SOJO.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users