Jump to content


LET TOKENS ALSO PURCHASE PERMANENT CAMO

camouflage tokens currency

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BCB77B #1 Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:40 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70 battles
  • 126
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    06-20-2013

Tokens are currently used for buying premium time and hanger slots.

 

Why not extend that to permanent camo purchases as well?



BuffaloTime #2 Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1378 battles
  • 594
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
This is a good idea. Since they didn't let us use tokens to complete missions they should let us use them for something else.

MelBrooks #3 Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,284
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Great idea, but the counter to this, it does not help the cash flow situation at all of a floundering game.

RedSpartacus #4 Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,521
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014

With the bots in game that can spot everyone and the majority of battles end having a bot on your team is camouflage as important as it was before bots made it into the game ?


 


  RUN WITH THE PACK

BuffaloTime #5 Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:00 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1378 battles
  • 594
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
But my plane looks so much cooler when it is burning and crashing.

Jaguardian #6 Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:54 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 969
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I thought I read in one of the links to the Dev questions put out by Flak, that they were going to do "something" more with the tokens.  They didn't say what yet.

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 1558 battles
  • 8,254
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBCB77B, on 12 December 2016 - 04:40 AM, said:

Tokens are currently used for buying premium time and hanger slots.

 

Why not extend that to permanent camo purchases as well?

 

Good Idea. +1  I would add nose art as well.

 

View PostMelBrooks, on 12 December 2016 - 07:26 AM, said:

Great idea, but the counter to this, it does not help the cash flow situation at all of a floundering game.

 

The same can be said about hangar slots and premium time, which are much more valuable than cammo, and those arnt even available for silver credits.  I think it is a great idea, saves silver for the people that cant seem to accumulate, but for me it just gets rid of the neusance of having to re-paint my plane every 30 days.

 

View PostRedSpartacus, on 12 December 2016 - 07:47 AM, said:

With the bots in game that can spot everyone and the majority of battles end having a bot on your team is camouflage as important as it was before bots made it into the game ?


 

 

I sort of feel this way as well, it seems they find you no matter what.  But it sure makes the plane look cool.

 

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Yagos2k16 #8 Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1160 battles
  • 276
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    05-03-2015

Those mother effervescents go exactly where you're at even if you've been MIA for a while



MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 1558 battles
  • 8,254
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostYagos2k16, on 12 December 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

Those mother effervescents go exactly where you're at even if you've been MIA for a while

 

Can confirm.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MelBrooks #10 Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,284
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Roger that....... just had a battle in ME329 the other day where I had stopped hitting GT's and got below 100 ft off the deck for a good couple minutes, making halfway back across the map in a remote area.....here comes the little SOB's

x_WARHOG_x #11 Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 641
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-07-2013

View PostMelBrooks, on 12 December 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Roger that....... just had a battle in ME329 the other day where I had stopped hitting GT's and got below 100 ft off the deck for a good couple minutes, making halfway back across the map in a remote area.....here comes the little SOB's

 

Can't hide from your robot overlords.........:trollface:

 


Sneaking up on your six.....................


4winds04 #12 Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 984 battles
  • 42
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    10-13-2015

That's cuz bots is smart!  Way much more smarter den us!  I here they got um that  ESP!!  Must be real especial stuff!

 







Also tagged with camouflage, tokens, currency

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users