I have had thoughts about creating my own Clan – the Clan parameters would be as follows;
Remember - IT'S A WAR GAME - Not A flight Sim to look at the pretty Clouds Simulator and little Birdies! WAR IS MEAN AND NASTY BY THE WAY (FYI)
- 6o% or better win rate overall
- A minimum of 400 Games Played
- No Specific Tier Requirement
- No need to have required High Tiers if you choose not to
- If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –
- Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc, Heck when is the last time a new map was added to the game –
- The Clan Wars are player driven; That in its own right should be an embarrassment for Wargaming – Moving on –
- Player Driven Clan Wars (PDCW) - No real need for a Specific Clan to Participate in PDCW – Basically anyone can join an organized Clan to participate in the Wars, that Clan Submits the name to the moderators, Said player can fly with anyone (No matter Clan Affiliation) and they can participate – Again, this is primarily perpetrated by the lack of Population exasperated by Wargamings ill regard to World of Warplanes - No Advertising, etc, as stated above.
- Clans in World of Warplanes are basically a collection point for players to facilitate flights. Heck that’s been tainted also - 3 man flights to 2, Moving On –
What’s my angle –?
My vision of My Clan will be one of no remorse, being kind and gentle to less skilled players or newer players, players that need their Mommy won’t improve the cancer of a dying game, Dr. Death Wargaming has seen to that. I loathe ignorance and stupidity –
- I hate losing games because of players who lack elementary school common sense
- Players that can't figure out the simplicities of this game with 5000 games and only has a 40% win rate, Sorry you’re an I**OT and your wasting my time –
- I hate to lose – Losing to a better skilled team, being out played is easier to accept than losing because of a terrible player in a light fighter is attacking ground targets at the beginning of the game , (One of many examples)
Players I would love to recruit –
- Why is there no need to have specific tiers - No Clan Wars - Who cares – to reinterate, if someone has a tier 10 and we don’t have enough players to outfit a team, go play with some Clan who can field the required amount of player’s for that battle evolution! - Clan Wars are so few and far between I’m not stressed on the dilemma it may impose, A Player plays with B Clan - B Clan Wins, A Player may receive a prize from Wargaming for his time and effort (Maybe?)
In part; this game is predominately about flights - That’s what we do “Flights”
- I don’t care if my 60% or better win rate players are nice!
- If I have a Tier II player with a 60% or better win rate and he or she is destroying the hopes and dreams of new players; SO BE IT.
- I would like my players to stalk every tier that hate and loathe ignorant non multitasking, no technical proficiency, no situational Awareness Players - I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE Participation Trophy Generation!
- If you want to succeed in this game, earn it!
- If my players cuss out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game - SO BE IT - Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!
- If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!
- If a player said, Your clan member was mean to me, he said I Sucked - Well, I would look up his or her stats, If your rating is 45% let’s say or below - I would say, He or She is Correct, YOU SUCK – Got a problem with that player - SUBMIT A TICKET, Go Cry Somewhere else! Remember - truth is an affirmative defense for defamation - Again, Wargaming Transcribed EULA - That player will be found liable for his or her actions!
Finally, I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!
- If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!
Here’s the next response I will probably, most likely receive -
“You will never field a 100 man Roster” Answer (WHO HAS?) and if yes; (WHAT’S THE POINT!)
If I have (6) Six heartless players that hate to lose, and love to Win; that don’t have the kumbaya Spirit; That’s exactly the players I wont to fly with; After a 10 hour work day, meeting my real life responsibilities; and being raised in a generation where there was no Such thing as ‘Participation Trophies” or Stress Cards, OR, Hi I’m Bob, I mean Bobby, I have an identity Crisis, Killary Lost so buy me a pizza I'M SAD Kind of People/Players! YOU BETCHA – THAT’S EXACTLY THE PLAYER I WANT IN MY CLAN– I won’t those players in my Clan that seek to Destroy Butterflies and Rainbows!
I will keep all of you posted –
I would Purchase the Team Speak - I would need someone to moderate it
I would buy the Clan Site - Again - I would need moderators –
Clan Specifics - Decals etc – Good Artist Someone Who loves that Stuff –
Until Wargaming incorporates Clan Wars, Tournaments - In the least; parity with World of Tanks – A true Clan War Competitive Clan will never fully evolve – I am looking forward to the prospect of a Harbinger Specific Clan -
Thanks for your time,
Edited by SOJO, 18 April 2017 - 04:50 AM.