SOJO - Looking to Start a Clan of Ruthless Killers! No Pity!

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello All,

I have had thoughts about creating my own Clan – the Clan parameters would be as follows;

Remember -  IT'S A WAR GAME -  Not A flight Sim to look at the pretty Clouds Simulator and little Birdies! WAR IS MEAN AND NASTY BY THE WAY (FYI)

Requirements –

• 6o% or better win rate overall 
  • A minimum of 400 Games Played
  • No Specific Tier Requirement
  • No need to have required High Tiers if you choose not to
  • If you have an unofficial ALT account  - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!

Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –

• Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc, Heck when is the last time a new map was added to the game –

• The Clan Wars are player driven; That in its own right should be an embarrassment for Wargaming – Moving on –

• Player Driven Clan Wars (PDCW) - No real need for a Specific Clan to Participate in PDCW – Basically anyone can join an organized Clan to participate in the Wars, that Clan Submits the name to the moderators, Said player can fly with anyone (No matter Clan Affiliation) and they can participate – Again, this is primarily perpetrated by the lack of Population exasperated by Wargamings ill regard to World of Warplanes - No Advertising, etc, as stated above.

• Clans in World of Warplanes are basically a collection point for players to facilitate flights. Heck that’s been tainted also -  3 man flights to 2, Moving On –

What’s my angle –?

My vision of My Clan will be one of no remorse, being kind and gentle to less skilled players or newer players, players that need their Mommy won’t improve the cancer of a dying game, Dr. Death Wargaming has seen to that.  I loathe ignorance and stupidity –

• I hate losing games because of players who lack elementary school common sense
  • Players that can't figure out the simplicities of this game with 5000 games and only has a 40% win rate, Sorry you’re an I**OT and your wasting my time –
  • I hate to lose – Losing to a better skilled team, being out played is easier to accept than losing because of a  terrible player in a light fighter is attacking ground targets at the beginning of the game , (One of many examples)

Players I would love to recruit –

• Why is there no need to have specific tiers - No Clan Wars - Who cares – to reinterate, if someone has a tier 10 and we don’t have enough players to outfit a team, go play with some Clan who can field the required amount of player’s for that battle evolution!  -  Clan Wars are so few and far between I’m not stressed on the dilemma it may impose, A Player plays with B Clan - B Clan Wins, A Player may receive a prize from Wargaming for his time and effort (Maybe?)

In part; this game is predominately about flights - That’s what we do “Flights”

1. I don’t care if my 60% or better win rate players are nice!
  2. If I have a Tier II player with a 60% or better win rate and he or she is destroying the hopes and dreams of new players; SO BE IT.
  3. I would like my players to stalk every tier that hate and loathe ignorant non multitasking, no technical proficiency, no situational Awareness Players -  I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE Participation Trophy Generation!

• If you want to succeed in this game, earn it!

1. If my players cuss out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

1. If a player said, Your clan member was mean to me, he said I Sucked -  Well, I would look up his or her stats, If your rating is 45% let’s say or below -  I would say, He or She is Correct, YOU SUCK – Got a problem with that player  - SUBMIT A TICKET, Go Cry Somewhere else! Remember - truth is an affirmative defense for defamation - Again, Wargaming Transcribed EULA - That player will be found liable for his or her actions!

Finally, I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with  - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

• If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

Here’s the next response I will probably, most likely receive -

“You will never field a 100 man Roster” Answer (WHO HAS?) and if yes; (WHAT’S THE POINT!)

If I have (6) Six heartless players that hate to lose, and love to Win; that don’t have the kumbaya Spirit; That’s exactly the players I wont to fly with; After a 10 hour work day, meeting my real life responsibilities; and being raised in a generation where there was no Such thing as ‘Participation Trophies” or Stress Cards, OR, Hi I’m Bob, I mean Bobby, I have an identity Crisis, Killary Lost so buy me a pizza I'M SAD Kind of People/Players! YOU BETCHA – THAT’S EXACTLY THE PLAYER I WANT IN MY CLAN– I won’t those players in my Clan that seek to Destroy Butterflies and Rainbows!

Conclusion –

I will keep all of you posted –

I would Purchase the Team Speak - I would need someone to moderate it

I would buy the Clan Site - Again - I would need moderators –

Clan Specifics - Decals etc – Good Artist Someone Who loves that Stuff –

Until Wargaming incorporates Clan Wars, Tournaments - In the least; parity with World of Tanks – A true Clan War Competitive Clan will never fully evolve – I am looking forward to the prospect of a Harbinger Specific Clan -

Thanks for your time,

SOJO

Edited by SOJO, 18 April 2017 - 04:50 AM.

SOJO.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19953 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Has WG ever banned an entire clan... now that would be something I'd wanna be a part of...

Yours truly,

Cheers,

Salute'

Regards,

Humbly yours,

Best regards,

ABC

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MelBrooks #3 Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29603 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I fully understand the underlying frustration. I'm not playing nearly as much because I'm bored out of mind after 5 battles or so SOJO. If I don't have a lofty goal or challenge to overcome, things get stale real fast for me. These missions of achieving gift planes in the same battle mode, hour after hour, well, it's like watching grass grow for me. I get where you are going with this and if it keeps a few more around playing the game, it's a good idea. 

Edited by MelBrooks, 07 December 2016 - 02:59 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:06 AM

Major

• 32073 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
I am game to flight up and stomp noobs anytime you like.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 December 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:

I am game to flight up and stomp noobs anytime you like.

Get to 65% win rate MARS, We'll Talk - :) Thanks for your post though!

SOJO.png

MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:18 AM

Major

• 32073 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSOJO, on 06 December 2016 - 10:10 PM, said:

Get to 65% win rate MARS, We'll Talk - :) Thanks for your post though!

Warplanes.Today is still busted, would you accept a 65.89% WR over the last 735 days?  I'm trying hard, I swear!!!

MelBrooks #7 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29603 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Whew! I made the cut!:hiding:

CrazyHeinz #8 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9384 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMelBrooks, on 06 December 2016 - 10:19 PM, said:

Whew! I made the cut!:hiding:

Seriously tho... ever since you under went that surgery, you're nowhere near as hot as

Hubba hubba

Edited by CrazyHeinz, 07 December 2016 - 03:23 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #9 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 December 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

Warplanes.Today is still busted, would you accept a 65.89% WR over the last 735 days?  I'm trying hard, I swear!!!

5000 Games Played 65% win rate or better, your in, I don't give a crap how many Days! :)

SOJO.png

MelBrooks #10 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29603 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Heinz! Shhhh.....Damn it!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19953 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
ok... sure SOJO, a ruthless killer has no stats as motivation

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Carronade32 #12 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:42 AM

• 4102 battles

It's a game. 

Perhaps the OP forgot that because all the blood left his brain and went to his chumped up chubby.  

Edited by Carronade32, 07 December 2016 - 05:12 AM.

"I'm a rootin' tootin' lasso loopin' popgun shootin' chickenhawk!"

-Henery Hawk

Lethalhavoc #13 Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
I don't qualify.

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:23 AM

Major

• 32073 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSOJO, on 06 December 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

1. If my players cuss out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

1. If a player said, Your clan member was mean to me, he said I Sucked -  Well, I would look up his or her stats, If your rating is 45% let’s say or below -  I would say, He or She is Correct, YOU SUCK – Got a problem with that player  - SUBMIT A TICKET, Go Cry Somewhere else! Remember - truth is an affirmative defense for defamation - Again, Wargaming Transcribed EULA - That player will be found liable for his or her actions!

These are da bes rules.  Too much of this community (forum and clans) are run like a schoolyard of 5 year olds where the first boy that runs to tell teacher is rewarded and the other is scolded.  Here we have grown men whining to other grown men about what another grown man did or said in a video game.  I have no respect for the whiner or anyone that listens to them, especially since the biggest whiners on here are also the most garbage players in game.

cqiyuan #15 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:24 AM

• 12718 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Looks like its going to be brutal ! 

Ah (takes a sneak peek at my winrate) crap I'm not qualified :trollface:

Sad to see that you decided to leave us MARS 07 We wish you good luck and have fun! 

Felone #16 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:27 AM

Airman Basic

• 52 battles
No offense, but if I ever have those kinds of stats, I think I would rather look into GW or WS if I can't get into Dracs

cqiyuan #17 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:32 AM

• 12718 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostFelone, on 07 December 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

No offense, but if I ever have those kinds of stats, I think I would rather look into GW or WS if I can't get into Dracs

Only 1 clan is alive now unfortunately - WS 

( no offense, i mean from the 3 clans you just mentioned)

Edited by cqiyuan, 07 December 2016 - 05:33 AM.

Felone #18 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

Airman Basic

• 52 battles

View Postcqiyuan, on 07 December 2016 - 05:32 AM, said:

Only 1 clan is alive now unfortunately - WS 

( no offense, i mean from the 3 clans you just mentioned)

I see these insane GWs that I can never win against in tier 4, I don't think I've seen much of Dracs or WS, but they rank top on clan ratings?

cqiyuan #19 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:39 AM

• 12718 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostFelone, on 07 December 2016 - 05:37 AM, said:

I see these insane GWs that I can never win against in tier 4, I don't think I've seen much of Dracs or WS, but they rank top on clan ratings?

They're all in higher tiers, I do see a few dracs going low for completing dailies anyway 

SHOCKOJAMBO #20 Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 34008 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
I'm in let me know, I'm sure I can get EZ to. Sounds right up my ally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users