Bulldog perfect game max kills tier 2 game

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

RocketRod13 #21 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 30 November 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

After 7K+ games, you should have it figured out already.

I see you have advice for everyone... good for you... To be honest I thought DRACS was leagues above this.  I take the prestigious part back, my mistake.  I'll check back for your prestigious retort later.  GL & GF

RocketRod13 #22 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 30 November 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

After 7K+ games, you should have it figured out already.

DRACS has spoken... thought you guys were above the sand box?

RocketRod13 #23 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:57 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 29 November 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

You are just sooooooooooooo amazing !!! I mean, top tier, op plane, in a 1-2 match with 7 noob bots, 2 noob players (37 battles between them) and a guy with 1600 battles and a 41% WR. 

I bow before your skill & mastery....of tier 2.

Even did some research here to rub his nose in your glorified opinion... way to go... get him!!!!

obamaphone #24 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
 Ohh you big seal clubber with an average tier of 6.9 in the last 139 days....killing the entire other team is pretty cool no matter what tier you do it in. There will always be windbags and any time one of them fears an up an coming pilot they ridicule. It's the same old song and dance. The last one they whined about is now constantly pummeling them in EVERY tier. I say good job and thanks for sharing, The clowns would have just titled it Bulldog instructional video and everything would have been copacetic.

Sassover #25 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

I see you have advice for everyone... good for you... To be honest I thought DRACS was leagues above this.  I take the prestigious part back, my mistake.  I'll check back for your prestigious retort later.  GL & GF

That was opinion, not advice.

Sassover #26 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

DRACS has spoken... thought you guys were above the sand box?

I speak for myself here, period.

Sassover #27 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 04:57 PM, said:

Even did some research here to rub his nose in your glorified opinion... way to go... get him!!!!

???

Bobby_Tables #28 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10291 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 30 November 2016 - 05:42 PM, said:

I speak for myself here, period.

Well said.  I am not going to chime in on the whole seal clubber vs. occasional T2/T3 player issue.  People are people and not the clan.  They may belong to a clan, but they are not in and of themselves the clan.  One of the things that has irritated me is how people in this game attach an overall persona to a clan.  Take WHAWK for example, we are not all a bunch of hard drinking, swearing, inglorious basterds.  Only 95.6% of my clan meet that criteria. 

Sassover #29 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View Postobamaphone, on 30 November 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

Ohh you big seal clubber with an average tier of 6.9 in the last 139 days....killing the entire other team is pretty cool no matter what tier you do it in. There will always be windbags and any time one of them fears an up an coming pilot they ridicule. It's the same old song and dance. The last one they whined about is now constantly pummeling them in EVERY tier. I say good job and thanks for sharing, The clowns would have just titled it Bulldog instructional video and everything would have been copacetic.

There is nothing cool about a player with 15k+ battles killing an entire tier 1/2 team of noobs. If you think so, your bar for cool is set really low, 

Since when do "up and coming" players have 15K+ battles under their belt ?

Who, pray tell is "pummelling" us (I assume you mean Dracs) at every tier ?

If you need an "instructional" video for the Bulldog, then you are in way over your head.

RocketRod13 #30 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:10 AM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 29 November 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

You are just sooooooooooooo amazing !!! I mean, top tier, op plane, in a 1-2 match with 7 noob bots, 2 noob players (37 battles between them) and a guy with 1600 battles and a 41% WR. 

I bow before your skill & mastery....of tier 2.

i knew you couldn't stop... lol like diarrhea

RocketRod13 #31 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Postobamaphone, on 30 November 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

Eric, why are you always such a nice person? ;-) Yo! I heard that same story...

Sassover #32 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

i knew you couldn't stop... lol like diarrhea

Like the pot calling the kettle black...lol.

Sassover #33 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

Eric, why are you always such a nice person? ;-) Yo! I heard that same story...

No doubt from the voices in your heads.

RocketRod13 #34 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:17 AM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

I'm just shaking my head cause I no s#it thought you guys were above all this... no s#it wow... I actually thought DRACS was a class act.  The recruitment video... all of it is just bunk.

still shaking my head... woteva

Bobby_Tables #35 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 10291 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Maybe this will help:

MARS_REVENANT #36 Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5737 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostCaptStorm, on 30 November 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

I BOW BEFORE YOUR what ever!

OK YOU GET IN ANY Tier 2 Plane and kill all the other side! Ok So show us how good you are? I can give you 2 hours lets say Friday you kill all the other side Ok So sat we can look on here and see you in all your glory. OK? 20Th Friday you show us how its done!  Say from 10 pm to 12pm . With as as good as you are you can do that right in 2 hours. you have killed 10 before in tier 2 but it is not a every game thing. he did a good job and had fun he was excited and wanted to share like what for the forum  is to be about.

killing the other side all of them the 1st time is a sharing thing. How did you feel the 1st time you killed the other side all of them I do it all most every 10-20  games. it still gets me excited why I love the game. OH WHY DON"T YOU COME TO TIER #3 on Friday and show me hows it done. I will be here after 10pm show me how you kill all the other side. i am sure in that time frame 2 hours in tier 3 you and I will be in a game.and on different side at least 1 time.

Game the fun is why we play. see if he ever posts here again. i guess he will not for a long time. UNLESS He attack when ever you post a idea. OH wait you don't post ideas you just attack posts.

:teethhappy: So Hard :rolleyes:

Here is the replay, its not worth my time making a vid... https://www.dropbox....wowpreplay?dl=0

Took me 2 tries... first battle I had 2 live people on my team. 2 of us got 4 kills each, the other got 2.  This battle There was one other live person on my team...

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

CaptStorm #37 Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 01 December 2016 - 05:58 AM, said:

:teethhappy: So Hard :rolleyes:

Here is the replay, its not worth my time making a vid... https://www.dropbox....wowpreplay?dl=0

Took me 2 tries... first battle I had 2 live people on my team. 2 of us got 4 kills each, the other got 2.  This battle There was one other live person on my team...

you killed 9 not 10 not everyone on the red side Kawato killed 1 so you did not kill the whole team by your self. that's not what he did he killed everyone on the red team by himself. harder than you think. you did not do it still!!!! OH that's tier 1 not 2 You did it in a F3f on your profile but  that's tier 3 you have not done it in t-2 you killed max 2 in a bulldog you only had 8 battles in that plane. 14 kills in a hf a Fw57, 11 in a donz-7. tier 3. But the real point here is not that you can do it. It is that a player did it and it was his 1st time and he want to share it here but NO this forum is the land of the trolls. only they can post here. Your the 4th highest rated player in the hall of fame you join the trolls on this guy's post and there is no hope for any one but the 6 and you.  I think anyone who gets fun out of this game should be praised and encouraged to play.  NOPE smart remarks only. You want to join the trolls then only you and the 6 can play here.  so what do you want?  stand up for someone who enjoyed the game and posted or the 6.

Edited by CaptStorm, 01 December 2016 - 08:32 AM.

Zapperguy #38 Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostCaptStorm, on 01 December 2016 - 03:26 AM, said:

you killed 9 not 10 not everyone on the red side Kawato killed 1 so you did not kill the whole team by your self. that's not what he did he killed everyone on the red team by himself. harder than you think. you did not do it still!!!! OH that's tier 1 not 2 You did it in a F3f on your profile but  that's tier 3 you have not done it in t-2 you killed max 2 in a bulldog you only had 8 battles in that plane. 14 kills in a hf a Fw57, 11 in a donz-7. tier 3. But the real point here is not that you can do it. It is that a player did it and it was his 1st time and he want to share it here but NO this forum is the land of the trolls. only they can post here. Your the 4th highest rated player in the hall of fame you join the trolls on this guy's post and there is no hope for any one but the 6 and you.  I think anyone who gets fun out of this game should be praised and encouraged to play.  NOPE smart remarks only. You want to join the trolls then only you and the 6 can play here.  so what do you want?  stand up for someone who enjoyed the game and posted or the 6.

Capt, let's keep things in perspective. It's not that hard to kill everyone on the other team in low tiers.

Spoiler

As I said before, if you can do this, it's time to move up to higher tiers.

:honoring:

TeamTerrible #39 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 234 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

A simple stat check can clear this up......

The Op has a max of 10 kills in 1 battle, it is also possible this is the 1st time they've cleared the board

Low tier battle count suggests they did their thing and left, so the visit was brief unlike some people who refuse to vacate the low tiers

This was done solo, not in a flight so again this could of been worse seeing we have people who will flight up in Op planes and beat on newbies for hours on end

So if anything this member is guilty of making a visit to an area they have long surpassed but they were able to get something done that they probably have never done before.

They are not alone though, in fact we have other vets posting their low tier battles here on top of the video presented

However the new players will probably remember the names of the people who refuse to vacate over the ones who only briefly visited

This doesn't make it any better though when we have so many vets making a visit to the low tiers each day

This is why some vets just outright refuse to venture to the low tiers as well cause they are aware some vets are already down there

They worry about the population and the dmg their visit will do, some even feel the pace is too slow for them and want noting to do with that

Some vets are even asked by a new player to help them remove a low tier stat padder...... again we have another vet in the low tiers

Veteran visits are also encouraged by WG when they gift the player with a tier 2 plane or offer it in a premium shop combo pack

Heck, we even have players with over 10,000 battles who haven't even mastered tier 2 yet, their only hope for a win is to take on someone with no more than 10 battles

We have instructional videos being made by vets, granted the training room would be suitable but for the videos sake they use an actual battle so there is no asterisk pertaining to that

Its now safe to say that any veteran visit to the low tiers isn't right but it happens for many reasons........

MARS_REVENANT #40 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:48 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5737 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostCaptStorm, on 01 December 2016 - 03:26 AM, said:

The OP has over 15,000 battles.  Going to tier 2 and fighting against tier 1 planes and killing the entire team is not an achievement, it is easy.  I'm not sure how the bot in my battle killed 1 plane, I remember there being a collision.  It is not hard to get the whole team, it has more to do with how completely inept the bots are.  For example, a bot may crash and prevent you from getting a kill, does that mean a battle is harder? or just more rare that enemy bots didn't crash?

This is not a case of a new player achieving something they have never been able to do.  This is literally the next easiest thing to do besides logging into the game.

You put out a challenge to see if others can do it, I clearly showed it can be done.  And I did it in a T1 vs T1, not T2 vs T1, there is a difference there.  Take a look at the replay, the enemy AA wasn't even turned on ffs.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 01 December 2016 - 03:24 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users