Bulldog, 10 Out of 10 Enemies Killed, Perfect Game

Bulldog perfect game max kills tier 2 game

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Sassover #41 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostTeamTerrible, on 01 December 2016 - 06:40 AM, said:

A simple stat check can clear this up......

The Op has a max of 10 kills in 1 battle, it is also possible this is the 1st time they've cleared the board

Low tier battle count suggests they did their thing and left, so the visit was brief unlike some people who refuse to vacate the low tiers

This was done solo, not in a flight so again this could of been worse seeing we have people who will flight up in Op planes and beat on newbies for hours on end

So if anything this member is guilty of making a visit to an area they have long surpassed but they were able to get something done that they probably have never done before.

They are not alone though, in fact we have other vets posting their low tier battles here on top of the video presented

However the new players will probably remember the names of the people who refuse to vacate over the ones who only briefly visited

This doesn't make it any better though when we have so many vets making a visit to the low tiers each day

This is why some vets just outright refuse to venture to the low tiers as well cause they are aware some vets are already down there

They worry about the population and the dmg their visit will do, some even feel the pace is too slow for them and want noting to do with that

Some vets are even asked by a new player to help them remove a low tier stat padder...... again we have another vet in the low tiers

Veteran visits are also encouraged by WG when they gift the player with a tier 2 plane or offer it in a premium shop combo pack

Heck, we even have players with over 10,000 battles who haven't even mastered tier 2 yet, their only hope for a win is to take on someone with no more than 10 battles

We have instructional videos being made by vets, granted the training room would be suitable but for the videos sake they use an actual battle so there is no asterisk pertaining to that

Its now safe to say that any veteran visit to the low tiers isn't right but it happens for many reasons........

Just to be 100% clear...I don't care that he played a game in low tiers. What I don't like, is someone posting a video to brag about it. Believe me, there is nothing in that video, that any experiened player should feel the need to brag about.

And for the others who think this feat of Tier 1-2 gameplay is somehow praise worthy, try this on for size: Tier 8-9, F2H, 10v10...perfect game, 10 kills. Sorry, no video, but go to my profile if you don't believe me. Why no video ? Why didn't I post it ? I'm not a braggart and I don't think it was even worthy of bragging over. Top tier, Op plane, 1 noob player & 9 stall bots...easy & extremely lucky that my bots totally folded.

Edited by 20thCenturyLtd, 01 December 2016 - 03:30 PM.

EspressoForHammy #42 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Someone else's WR: 59.84%

My own personal WR: 69.32%

What I did there is brag about beating a real player, as opposed bragging about beating bots. Please learn to brag correctly. It saves everyone time.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

TeamTerrible #43 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 01 December 2016 - 10:12 AM, said:

Just to be 100% clear...I don't care that he played a game in low tiers. What I don't like, is someone posting a video to brag about it. Believe me, there is nothing in that video, that any experiened player should feel the need to brag about.

And for the others who think this feat of Tier 1-2 gameplay is somehow praise worthy, try this on for size: Tier 8-9, F2H, 10v10...perfect game, 10 kills. Sorry, no video, but go to my profile if you don't believe me. Why no video ? Why didn't I post it ? I'm not a braggart and I don't think it was even worthy of bragging over. Top tier, Op plane, 1 noob player & 9 stall bots...easy & extremely lucky that my bots totally folded.

My bad for just slightly glossing over that....some things are best celebrated alone

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 01 December 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

Someone else's WR: 59.84%

My own personal WR: 69.32%

What I did there is brag about beating a real player, as opposed bragging about beating bots. Please learn to brag correctly. It saves everyone time.

Does this qualify???

"Someone has a higher rating, yet I constantly shoot them down"

RocketRod13 #44 Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:51 PM

Master Sergeant

• 249 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View PostTeamTerrible, on 01 December 2016 - 04:40 AM, said:

A simple stat check can clear this up......

The Op has a max of 10 kills in 1 battle, it is also possible this is the 1st time they've cleared the board

Low tier battle count suggests they did their thing and left, so the visit was brief unlike some people who refuse to vacate the low tiers

This was done solo, not in a flight so again this could of been worse seeing we have people who will flight up in Op planes and beat on newbies for hours on end

So if anything this member is guilty of making a visit to an area they have long surpassed but they were able to get something done that they probably have never done before.

They are not alone though, in fact we have other vets posting their low tier battles here on top of the video presented

However the new players will probably remember the names of the people who refuse to vacate over the ones who only briefly visited

This doesn't make it any better though when we have so many vets making a visit to the low tiers each day

This is why some vets just outright refuse to venture to the low tiers as well cause they are aware some vets are already down there

They worry about the population and the dmg their visit will do, some even feel the pace is too slow for them and want noting to do with that

Some vets are even asked by a new player to help them remove a low tier stat padder...... again we have another vet in the low tiers

Veteran visits are also encouraged by WG when they gift the player with a tier 2 plane or offer it in a premium shop combo pack

Heck, we even have players with over 10,000 battles who haven't even mastered tier 2 yet, their only hope for a win is to take on someone with no more than 10 battles

We have instructional videos being made by vets, granted the training room would be suitable but for the videos sake they use an actual battle so there is no asterisk pertaining to that

Its now safe to say that any veteran visit to the low tiers isn't right but it happens for many reasons........

TT,

You bring up some good points bro and well presented... 

honorabili,

Gotta smile here bro... did you think your video would be as controversial as the frikkin election?

obamaphone #45 Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 01 December 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

The OP has over 15,000 battles.  Going to tier 2 and fighting against tier 1 planes and killing the entire team is not an achievement, it is easy.  I'm not sure how the bot in my battle killed 1 plane, I remember there being a collision.  It is not hard to get the whole team, it has more to do with how completely inept the bots are.  For example, a bot may crash and prevent you from getting a kill, does that mean a battle is harder? or just more rare that enemy bots didn't crash?

This is not a case of a new player achieving something they have never been able to do.  This is literally the next easiest thing to do besides logging into the game.

You put out a challenge to see if others can do it, I clearly showed it can be done.  And I did it in a T1 vs T1, not T2 vs T1, there is a difference there.  Take a look at the replay, the enemy AA wasn't even turned on ffs.

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior." Everyone should learn at the same pace as me because if you don't i will ridicule you" The immediately follows with an excuse as to why he actually didn't  provide the proof of killing the entire team.  Ever heard the phrase "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."  Honorballi has been posting videos for quite awhile now and that's his input for the community. Attempting to belittle other peoples contributions to this community speaks volumes of your character, at least when it comes to the wowp forums that is. Your recent name change doesn't negate your previous shenanigans either. Here's to hoping Wargaming takes out the trash sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing Honorabili . And NO 20th i did not mean "The Dracs" in my previous post. I have the utmost respect for most of them and some of them fly with us often.

Edited by obamaphone, 02 December 2016 - 12:53 AM.

EspressoForHammy #46 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:24 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postobamaphone, on 01 December 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

And NO 20th i did not mean "The Dracs" in my previous post. I have the utmost respect for most of them and some of them fly with us often.

Even PancakesOfAnger? Because he is a teamkiller.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #47 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:39 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postobamaphone, on 01 December 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior." Everyone should learn at the same pace as me because if you don't i will ridicule you" The immediately follows with an excuse as to why he actually didn't  provide the proof of killing the entire team.  Ever heard the phrase "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."  Honorballi has been posting videos for quite awhile now and that's his input for the community. Attempting to belittle other peoples contributions to this community speaks volumes of your character, at least when it comes to the wowp forums that is. Your recent name change doesn't negate your previous shenanigans either. Here's to hoping Wargaming takes out the trash sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing Honorabili . And NO 20th i did not mean "The Dracs" in my previous post. I have the utmost respect for most of them and some of them fly with us often.

oh noo...... its ohbummahurt... LOL learn to fly and you wont be impressed by drivel.

Please press 8 for immediate relief

Spoiler

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 02 December 2016 - 03:03 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users