Bulldog, 10 Out of 10 Enemies Killed, Perfect Game

Bulldog perfect game max kills tier 2 game

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

honorabili #1 Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5581 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

In this match I kill every single enemy plane using my tier 2 British fighter, the Bulldog.

RocketRod13 #2 Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S
Nice flight bro... congrats.  One of my favorite acft... gonna have to knock the dust off her wings, haven't flown it as much since i moved the pilot up to a higher tiered acft.  Was there a special medal for killing them all?

Sassover #3 Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

You are just sooooooooooooo amazing !!! I mean, top tier, op plane, in a 1-2 match with 7 noob bots, 2 noob players (37 battles between them) and a guy with 1600 battles and a 41% WR. 

I bow before your skill & mastery....of tier 2.

CaptStorm #4 Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

The Bulldog is a great plane. Forum trolls love to attack people! You can play what ever tier you want!  Glad you had fun! That's what this game is for, not to play your game the way others want you too.

An other player attack by the trolls! Took his joy right out of his sails!!!  Makes the trolls feel like men!

Good job!  No wonder only the same players post here. Sorry Rocket Rod.  Wish the moderator would do something about them but!!  I hope you keep playing.

Forget about posting here. Just mean kids here.

And here they come.

losttwo #5 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:54 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8986 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
good work. :great:

Sassover #6 Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostCaptStorm, on 29 November 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

The Bulldog is a great plane. Forum trolls love to attack people! You can play what ever tier you want!  Glad you had fun! That's what this game is for, not to play your game the way others want you too.

An other player attack by the trolls! Took his joy right out of his sails!!!  Makes the trolls feel like men!

Good job!  No wonder only the same players post here. Sorry Rocket Rod.  Wish the moderator would do something about them but!!  I hope you keep playing.

And here they come.

Well, to be fair then, if trolls like me are the reason why new players won't post in the forums, then professional seal clubbers like you are the reason why they don't stick with the game.

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5737 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Some truth has been dropped in this thread.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Jaguardian #8 Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 528 battles

View PostCaptStorm, on 29 November 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

And here they come.

Too bad you don't have this concern over the new players that were in this match....what about their fun?

honorabili #9 Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5581 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostJaguardian, on 30 November 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

Too bad you don't have this concern over the new players that were in this match....what about their fun?

It's not our fault that WG insist we get tokens via slaughtering everybody in tiers 1-7. They should reform it to make it so only tiers 8+ give tokens but then again you can't speed level tiers 1-7 then because you won't have the exploitable daily missions you can reroll every 4 hours.

CaptStorm #10 Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostJaguardian, on 30 November 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

I have trained a lot new players . I flight up w them in the training room. I help anyone who asks. You have spent a lot of battles in t2 and 3 over 2000. play where you want if it was not allowed WG would ban it.

Only here in the forum trolls attack people who post anything.  Like you care about anyone else.

He was excited about the game and the troll came out and got his fun. Too bad you are not concern over that.

If WG DID NOT allow a player to play in tiers 2 ,3, 4 after so many games.   And they banned it that would be fine with me i would go up till i found a tier and plane i liked.  I would just play there like most of the players in this game they find a plane and tier they like and stay there. I bet I could look at your profile and find a plane you play more than the others in a tier you play more than the others.  A few players can not find a plane and tier they like so keep hunting some like to fly new planes and thats their game. others just are bad players and can not find any plane or tier they are good at but just play. Its OK to do all that.  Whats not OK is to attack players because they post here.

The same 6 trolls all the time. get rid of them and a lot of players would post here not just the same 6.

MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5737 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Posthonorabili, on 30 November 2016 - 01:21 PM, said:

It's not our fault that WG insist we get tokens via slaughtering everybody in tiers 1-7. They should reform it to make it so only tiers 8+ give tokens but then again you can't speed level tiers 1-7 then because you won't have the exploitable daily missions you can reroll every 4 hours.

The same token available for tier 2 is still available up to tier 4.  The "token" excuse for playing tier 1, 2, and 3 doesn't hold any water.  I would agree that WG should make all tokens available to be won at high tiers.

Playing 1 or 2 matches at low tiers isn't an issue for slaughtering everyone,  I do it myself to get the extra token for gorovets, closterman and gabreski.  It would only be an issue if you spammed low tiers all day everyday. At tier 1 and 2 the bots don't even hit, or if they do it is for 0.5 or 1 Hit point per pass.. I wouldn't tout getting perfect game.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

CaptStorm #12 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 30 November 2016 - 12:44 AM, said:

You are just sooooooooooooo amazing !!! I mean, top tier, op plane, in a 1-2 match with 7 noob bots, 2 noob players (37 battles between them) and a guy with 1600 battles and a 41% WR. 

I bow before your skill & mastery....of tier 2.

I BOW BEFORE YOUR what ever!

OK YOU GET IN ANY Tier 2 Plane and kill all the other side! Ok So show us how good you are? I can give you 2 hours lets say Friday you kill all the other side Ok So sat we can look on here and see you in all your glory. OK? 20Th Friday you show us how its done!  Say from 10 pm to 12pm . With as as good as you are you can do that right in 2 hours. you have killed 10 before in tier 2 but it is not a every game thing. he did a good job and had fun he was excited and wanted to share like what for the forum  is to be about.

killing the other side all of them the 1st time is a sharing thing. How did you feel the 1st time you killed the other side all of them I do it all most every 10-20  games. it still gets me excited why I love the game. OH WHY DON"T YOU COME TO TIER #3 on Friday and show me hows it done. I will be here after 10pm show me how you kill all the other side. i am sure in that time frame 2 hours in tier 3 you and I will be in a game.and on different side at least 1 time.

Game the fun is why we play. see if he ever posts here again. i guess he will not for a long time. UNLESS He attack when ever you post a idea. OH wait you don't post ideas you just attack posts.

Edited by CaptStorm, 30 November 2016 - 08:48 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #13 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5737 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostCaptStorm, on 30 November 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

OK YOU GET IN ANY Tier 2 Plane and kill all the other side! Ok So show us how good you are? I can give you 24 hours lets say Friday you kill all the other side Ok So sat we can look on here and see you in all your glory. OK? 20Th Friday you show us how its done!

Are you okay?

RocketRod13 #14 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View PostCaptStorm, on 29 November 2016 - 09:01 PM, said:

And here they come.

Thanks Bro... wasn't my post tho...

BUT... here's my slant and a question

Being clubbed as a seal is the way it works... in life as well as this game... I still like my rag covered aircraft... should I feel guilty if I take one up?

At what number of flights and PR level should I give up what tiers to keep myself in what level of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

I have 7K+ flights and to my knowledge DRACS has not contacted me regarding a prestigious spot in their straight up prestigious clan... point there is that I don't think they will be either... I'm just not what they are looking for.

Speaking of PC... I didn't get no play dough or a safe place to play with it and my coloring books...

RocketRod13 #15 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• 310 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View PostCaptStorm, on 30 November 2016 - 12:23 PM, said:

OK YOU GET IN ANY Tier 2 Plane and kill all the other side! Ok So show us how good you are? I can give you 24 hours lets say Friday you kill all the other side Ok So sat we can look on here and see you in all your glory. OK? 20Th Friday you show us how its done!

Please invite me... i want to watch and learn.

Zapperguy #16 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:54 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 30 November 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

The same token available for tier 2 is still available up to tier 4.  The "token" excuse for playing tier 1, 2, and 3 doesn't hold any water.  I would agree that WG should make all tokens available to be won at high tiers.

Playing 1 or 2 matches at low tiers isn't an issue for slaughtering everyone,  I do it myself to get the extra token for gorovets, closterman and gabreski.  It would only be an issue if you spammed low tiers all day everyday. At tier 1 and 2 the bots don't even hit, or if they do it is for 0.5 or 1 Hit point per pass.. I wouldn't tout getting perfect game.

I disagree with your first sentiment for two reasons:

1. You rationalized doing it yourself by only doing it a little in your second paragraph.
  2. A new player would be happy to get a semi-negotiable reward for a medal in a lucky match & might come back to try again.

That said, I love my Ar65. I still have my German pilot with beta skills in that plane (he's got 9 now). I fly it most every day for the x2 because it's just crazy fun to fly. If there are new players on the opposing team, I kill all the bots first. I sometimes get a Gabreski getting my x2 - that's 5 tokens in 1 match. Yes it can be achieved at higher tiers, but the chances of it drop dramatically because the bots are more skilled and kill each other before you can get to them. 5 tokens/day x30 days = 150 tokens = 1 free month of premium. If someone wants to try once a day for that reward at tier 1 or 2, more power to them for trying to get the most out of this game.

My issue is with the low tier trolls - sorry if that offends any low tier trolls who may be reading this. Players with 4k battles or more with an avg tier of 1.2 are low tier trolls trying to pad their egos stats by stomping bots and new players with every excuse in the book as to why they won't move up even to tier 3 where they wouldn't encounter a brand new player. But, the chances of under-performing there are too great for these folks. This is the single best use of the hryunomod if you are an experienced player who does the x2 and done thing like myself. Find the trolls and give them a miserable death. That's why I love my Ar65 - 2 fairly powerful bombs that seem to come factory-scented with troll-lure. I've been known to say things like, "Awww, you died. Better re-roll again. or "Oh no, the king of the kiddie pool is dead." Their behavior can't really be stopped since they can reroll until they can't think of an unused screenname to start a new gmail or yahoo account. The best we can do is give em the occasional

Stockton Slap

to give them a taste of reality.

Congrats to the OP for his achievement. When you can do that, it's time to fly higher tiers regularly.

:honoring:

Sassover #17 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostCaptStorm, on 30 November 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

I have trained a lot new players . I flight up w them in the training room. I help anyone who asks. You have spent a lot of battles in t2 and 3 over 2000. play where you want if it was not allowed WG would ban it.

Only here in the forum trolls attack people who post anything.  Like you care about anyone else.

He was excited about the game and the troll came out and got his fun. Too bad you are not concern over that.

If WG DID NOT allow a player to play in tiers 2 ,3, 4 after so many games.   And they banned it that would be fine with me i would go up till i found a tier and plane i liked.  I would just play there like most of the players in this game they find a plane and tier they like and stay there. I bet I could look at your profile and find a plane you play more than the others in a tier you play more than the others.  A few players can not find a plane and tier they like so keep hunting some like to fly new planes and thats their game. others just are bad players and can not find any plane or tier they are good at but just play. Its OK to do all that.  Whats not OK is to attack players because they post here.

The same 6 trolls all the time. get rid of them and a lot of players would post here not just the same 6.

Anyone with 15k + games played who gets  so "excited" over clubbing noobs, that they feel the need to toot their horn over it, deserves a good beat down here.

Sassover #18 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostCaptStorm, on 30 November 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

I BOW BEFORE YOUR what ever!

OK YOU GET IN ANY Tier 2 Plane and kill all the other side! Ok So show us how good you are? I can give you 2 hours lets say Friday you kill all the other side Ok So sat we can look on here and see you in all your glory. OK? 20Th Friday you show us how its done!  Say from 10 pm to 12pm . With as as good as you are you can do that right in 2 hours. you have killed 10 before in tier 2 but it is not a every game thing. he did a good job and had fun he was excited and wanted to share like what for the forum  is to be about.

killing the other side all of them the 1st time is a sharing thing. How did you feel the 1st time you killed the other side all of them I do it all most every 10-20  games. it still gets me excited why I love the game. OH WHY DON"T YOU COME TO TIER #3 on Friday and show me hows it done. I will be here after 10pm show me how you kill all the other side. i am sure in that time frame 2 hours in tier 3 you and I will be in a game.and on different side at least 1 time.

Game the fun is why we play. see if he ever posts here again. i guess he will not for a long time. UNLESS He attack when ever you post a idea. OH wait you don't post ideas you just attack posts.

Why in the hell would anyone with my number of games played want to spend 2 hours in T2 trying to do that ? Instead, why don't you leave the kiddie pool already, man up, and start flying above tier 5 already. Let's see how your mastery of the F3F & I-15 translates into the big boy tiers.

Sassover #19 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

Thanks Bro... wasn't my post tho...

BUT... here's my slant and a question

Being clubbed as a seal is the way it works... in life as well as this game... I still like my rag covered aircraft... should I feel guilty if I take one up?

At what number of flights and PR level should I give up what tiers to keep myself in what level of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

I have 7K+ flights and to my knowledge DRACS has not contacted me regarding a prestigious spot in their straight up prestigious clan... point there is that I don't think they will be either... I'm just not what they are looking for.

Speaking of PC... I didn't get no play dough or a safe place to play with it and my coloring books...

I honestly don't care if he plays low tiers. I still run a game or two a day there. The issue I have, is that the OP thinks doing it is some kind of badge of honor....it's not. It is just seal clubbing plain and simple. Showing off a video of it is the WoWPs equvilant of a snuff video.

As for us not contacting you: Thanks for your interest in Knights of Dracarys. Unfortunately, at this time, you do not meet our minimum requirements for recruit status. Please check back with us in the future. GL & HF.

Edited by 20thCenturyLtd, 01 December 2016 - 12:47 AM.

Sassover #20 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostRocketRod13, on 30 November 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Please invite me... i want to watch and learn.

After 7K+ games, you should have it figured out already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users