My Apologies

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #1 Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Howdy, Chokai here. I wanted to apologize. I've always had an anger issue online- however since I came back, and especially with these missions- I've noticed it's became worse. Many of you know my history- took care of mom with cancer, take care of my grandad now. I use games to release stress.

That being said. It does not excuse my behavior. I have lashed out at many players in battle, and likely will in the future. I try not to, it is a personal fault of mine. Strangely, I don't do this in ships or Tonks- just planes. Regardless, once again, I want to apooogize to anyone and everyone I've gotten mad at- both in game and in forum. It truly isn't y'all- it's me.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

FreeFOXMIKE #2 Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:06 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5151 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
commendable :great::honoring:

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

CrazyHeinz #3 Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:24 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
No sweat, GI.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:24 AM

Captain

• 1215 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, on 25 November 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

Howdy, 

it's me.

sheeesh... you paid yer dues... you wanna spew a lil crap, have at it bro

life's a helluv'a ride

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MelBrooks #5 Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
Hold it.......someone exhibiting adult, mature, and polite behavior with an apology to boot! Shot Diet Coke out of my nose 10 feet from the shock factor. You my fine fellow are a diamond in the rough among us brigands and thieves. Plus a million if I could do it. GL to you sir.

broslicer #6 Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 149 battles

View PostFog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, on 25 November 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

Howdy, Chokai here. I wanted to apologize. I've always had an anger issue online- however since I came back, and especially with these missions- I've noticed it's became worse. Many of you know my history- took care of mom with cancer, take care of my grandad now. I use games to release stress.

That being said. It does not excuse my behavior. I have lashed out at many players in battle, and likely will in the future. I try not to, it is a personal fault of mine. Strangely, I don't do this in ships or Tonks- just planes. Regardless, once again, I want to apooogize to anyone and everyone I've gotten mad at- both in game and in forum. It truly isn't y'all- it's me.

who hasn't?? every game I play I lash out at people for being stupid. :teethhappy:

Zigfreid #7 Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:01 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16564 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Takes a big man to admit when he is wrong:great:

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #8 Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:27 AM

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 25 November 2016 - 11:06 PM, said:

Thank you, but nah. I get on knowing I will get angry. If anything, I just help make the community toxic, and I know it. I just need to work on staying calm.

View PostCrazyHeinz, on 26 November 2016 - 01:24 AM, said:

No sweat, GI.

Thanks!

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 26 November 2016 - 02:24 AM, said:

sheeesh... you paid yer dues... you wanna spew a lil crap, have at it bro

life's a helluv'a ride

Fair enough, but other people don't deserve my venom, which is why I am apologizing. I always ask others to be honorable- I would be a hypocite not to follow.

View PostPhyllisDiller, on 26 November 2016 - 04:30 AM, said:

Hold it.......someone exhibiting adult, mature, and polite behavior with an apology to boot! Shot Diet Coke out of my nose 10 feet from the shock factor. You my fine fellow are a diamond in the rough among us brigands and thieves. Plus a million if I could do it. GL to you sir.

Heh, thanks man! I got a long way to go, but I am actively trying to be better.

View Postbroslicer, on 26 November 2016 - 05:58 AM, said:

who hasn't?? every game I play I lash out at people for being stupid. :teethhappy:

Yeah, but I lash at the enemy more. Or just general frustration at the game (One side having 0 bot kills, the other side having their bots kill everything. 3 bot crashes in a minute. A flight of unicums, things like that. Again: It's not right, it's just my own problems.)

View PostZigfreid, on 26 November 2016 - 08:01 AM, said:

Takes a big man to admit when he is wrong:great:

Thanks! I will never admit in that moment of anger I am wrong, or jealous, or anything: but give me a good 5 minutes and I easily can.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

DInk_Spinkley #9 Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:27 AM

• 78 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Yeah, well, a lot of people suck at this game and it's ridiculously frustrating at times. 

People may have noticed my tone on the boards is quite different than in game.

Of course, I do try to be ridiculous in my in game statements as to not be taken seriously.

RIP World of Warplanes

losttwo #10 Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 25 November 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

KD2 #11 Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

I hear you, but I am worse when I play WoWS. The overall quality of players was better in WoWP, not just skill but attitude as well. WoWS has some god awful player who wont even listen to good advice or get angry that you dare tell them how to play. Or my favorite the "I only play for fun" crowd, they make me wanna puke.

What I miss most about this game, 1 or 2 good players could dominate a entire enemy team of average/bad players... also probably the reason its dead. 

GET RID OF BOTS I WANNA FLY MY P-38! :izmena:

Edited by KD2, 27 November 2016 - 08:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users