Jump to content


hacks


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Noreaga #21 Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:37 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View PostDreamer_Z_, on 17 November 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

You know Norg, you should come in TS and cyber abit.  

 

yeah i should, i miss you. It just this game, can't get back into it. ill join up next time i play warframe and see if anyone want to make fun of me like the old days.

 

 

fair enough mars.


Nimis obnoxii curare


Loose_Barrel #22 Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 40 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    06-01-2013

MARS  , You are on target with the key stroke . There are three terms they use to hack a server . An you will get caught sooner or later . on one. That going threw the server . They can write a program's to detect what they are looking for . So the server will alert them . The other two.  One going over the server . The other is going under the server . There are program that collected program information coming back from the server . I'm not going to get in to that !!!!! An if you know what you are doing they will not detect you at all !!!! Not going in to that !!!!! So yes, You can hack the server an not get caught .  You have some good coder in this game. Playing on here !!!! That want to be the best at this game !!!! I have caught some of them !!!!! But world of warplanes tell me that they can't tell me what action they are going to take !!! Because of there privacy policy . But rest reassure we will take action !!!!!! Just like Warpack in world of tanks , world of warship . This fact . people are crying they loss there account's . But I personally think some clan in here get away with thing !!! An are allowed to do as they like !!!!! So I an still doing research on difference thing an buying book on this stuff !!!!!!!!  Knowledge is powerful !!!!!!



Noreaga #23 Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

What about practice makes perfect? or is that concept not possible on the internet? 

 

 


Nimis obnoxii curare


BrushWolf #24 Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:50 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
Just a thought, in WoWS there is a lead indicator for the torpedoes and at one time there was for gunnery and the bots in co-op use it too. Well someone figured out how to activate it, is it possible that someone found a way to activate the bots system for humans?

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


Zapperguy #25 Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:14 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • 2,820
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View Postwoodscreature, on 17 November 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

MARS  , You are on target with the key stroke . There are three terms they use to hack a server . An you will get caught sooner or later . on one. That going threw the server . They can write a program's to detect what they are looking for . So the server will alert them . The other two.  One going over the server . The other is going under the server . There are program that collected program information coming back from the server . I'm not going to get in to that !!!!! An if you know what you are doing they will not detect you at all !!!! Not going in to that !!!!! So yes, You can hack the server an not get caught .  You have some good coder in this game. Playing on here !!!! That want to be the best at this game !!!! I have caught some of them !!!!! But world of warplanes tell me that they can't tell me what action they are going to take !!! Because of there privacy policy . But rest reassure we will take action !!!!!! Just like Warpack in world of tanks , world of warship . This fact . people are crying they loss there account's . But I personally think some clan in here get away with thing !!! An are allowed to do as they like !!!!! So I an still doing research on difference thing an buying book on this stuff !!!!!!!!  Knowledge is powerful !!!!!!

 

More exclamation points doesn't make it true. :facepalm:

 

You say you have caught people... show proof or you are just blowing smoke. Where is the replay with evidence that "these people" are hacking the game?

 

Knowledge is indeed powerful; this is true. Nothing in your post supports that you have any on this topic.

 

The sky isn't falling, nor is it full of "hackers".

 

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:honoring:

 

 



Noreaga #26 Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 17 November 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

More exclamation points doesn't make it true. :facepalm:

 

You say you have caught people... show proof or you are just blowing smoke. Where is the replay with evidence that "these people" are hacking the game?

 

Knowledge is indeed powerful; this is true. Nothing in your post supports that you have any on this topic.

 

The sky isn't falling, nor is it full of "hackers".

 

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:honoring:

 

 

 

thank you zapper i could not come up with an answer that wasn't my usual level of a hole.

Nimis obnoxii curare


mnbv_fockewulfe #27 Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:29 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 616 battles
  • 3,489
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

I got accused of hacking a long time ago. Just because I won a headon with a P-51A without the fully upgraded guns against a Hurrican IID doesn't mean I have an aim hack. :playing:

I remember it because I laughed so hard when he said it.


Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 


 


Noreaga #28 Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 17 November 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

I got accused of hacking a long time ago. Just because I won a headon with a P-51A without the fully upgraded guns against a Hurrican IID doesn't mean I have an aim hack. :playing:

I remember it because I laughed so hard when he said it.

 

being called a hacker is the best form of compliment!

Nimis obnoxii curare


fallanger #29 Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:09 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 335 battles
  • 93
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

Amazing...hacks...ROFL

yeah I have seen and observed someone demonstrating "hacks" that were nothing more than taking advantage of a particuler characteristic of the game to influence Mouse behavior etc. 

Now if someone can modify characteristics to give them an unfair advantage because there skill level is poor, or they wish to achieve GOD MODE for lack of a better term then I believe it diminishes the gameplay. 



SOJO #30 Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCaptStorm, on 16 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

Is it possible to hack this game? I have read it is not possible.  I have been told I have a aim-bot hack. 

So is it? and what is an aim-bot hack? I am 60 and not a computer understander. I hit key and move a joystick.

 

I can not install a hy-something Mod  that  rates players so I guess I don't have any hack.

If anyone can tell me how to install the rating mod I would be very grateful.

You could date my college roommates sisters, boyfriend sister, friend.

Or take whats behind door #3. All taxes are yours to pay, Shots should be updated and wills made out in advance.

Thank you.

 

I as in a few others have Common sense -  That is a Hack most need to obtain - I support a Common Sense hack, Non-Idiot Hacks,  -  Non -  I am Clueless hacks - That would be a special day, or swallowing as an alternate means of cheap and easy contraception would suit as the best overall option -  then, all listed above is non in void.

Edited by SOJO, 17 November 2016 - 09:54 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


MARS_REVENANT #31 Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • 9,478
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSOJO, on 17 November 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

I as in a few others have Common sense -  That is a Hack most need to obtain - I support a Common Sense hack, Non-Idiot Hacks,  -  Non -  I am Clueless hacks - That would be a special day, or swallowing as an alternate means of contraception would suit as the best option -  then, all listed above is non in void.

 

Not sure if Legal-Speak, or Drunk-Speak

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


losttwo #32 Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • 13,986
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View Postwoodscreature, on 17 November 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

MARS  , You are on target with the key stroke . There are three terms they use to hack a server . An you will get caught sooner or later . on one. That going threw the server . They can write a program's to detect what they are looking for . So the server will alert them . The other two.  One going over the server . The other is going under the server . There are program that collected program information coming back from the server . I'm not going to get in to that !!!!! An if you know what you are doing they will not detect you at all !!!! Not going in to that !!!!! So yes, You can hack the server an not get caught .  You have some good coder in this game. Playing on here !!!! That want to be the best at this game !!!! I have caught some of them !!!!! But world of warplanes tell me that they can't tell me what action they are going to take !!! Because of there privacy policy . But rest reassure we will take action !!!!!! Just like Warpack in world of tanks , world of warship . This fact . people are crying they loss there account's . But I personally think some clan in here get away with thing !!! An are allowed to do as they like !!!!! So I an still doing research on difference thing an buying book on this stuff !!!!!!!!  Knowledge is powerful !!!!!!

 

View PostZapperguy, on 17 November 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

More exclamation points doesn't make it true. :facepalm:

 

You say you have caught people... show proof or you are just blowing smoke. Where is the replay with evidence that "these people" are hacking the game?

 

Knowledge is indeed powerful; this is true. Nothing in your post supports that you have any on this topic.

 

The sky isn't falling, nor is it full of "hackers".

 

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:honoring:

 

 

 

Yeah I think I have to follow Zapper on this one.

I will add that just because someone has a better gaming computer and internet system does not a hacker make.

A person using a system designed for gaming to include top end internet will have an advantage over many people.



TeamTerrible #33 Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 230 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostSOJO, on 17 November 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

I as in a few others have Common sense -  That is a Hack most need to obtain - I support a Common Sense hack, Non-Idiot Hacks,  -  Non -  I am Clueless hacks - That would be a special day, or swallowing as an alternate means of contraception would suit as the best option -  then, all listed above is non in void.

 

here here!!

 

 

         


MelBrooks #34 Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 12 battles
  • 1,445
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostNoreaga, on 17 November 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

yeah i should, i miss you. It just this game, can't get back into it. ill join up next time i play warframe and see if anyone want to make fun of me like the old days.

 

 

fair enough mars.

 

​I have to join Noreaga on this one. The same game mode and bots have finally driven me right off the cliff to boredom, even with the anniversary mission going on. Approaching the Holidays and it will be nuts this year. Check in after that to see if anything changes. Oh yeah, hacking could be a possibility, a very slight one, but would be probably detected rather easily in my opinion.

MelBrooks #35 Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 12 battles
  • 1,445
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
" Poor decisions and not using the plane's attributes properly on your end, while fighting a pilot who makes sound decisions and uses the plane's attributes to their maximum advantage might appear to be hack to the naïve. It's not. "
- an exceptional pilot in this game who will remain nameless


DrSinister #36 Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • 4,228
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

There are 3 types of hacks that can be done without actually touching the server, 2 of these would do a lot better by injecting themselves into the exe but many online gaming companies have ways to detect the injections.

 

1.  Rate of Fire (RoF) hack, this can be done via software (AHK, AutoIt, AutoKey, etc) or hardware (any gaming mouse/keyboard that has onboard memory to make macros).  Unfortunately in WoWp RoF is actually controlled via the game and server so no matter how fast you can simulate a mouse click the bullets in WoWp will not shoot any faster then what the game allows.

 

2.  ESP hack.  This intercepts the positioning data from the server to your PC then you would use software to create an overlay on your screen to display an indicator of where both friendlies and enemies are located on your screen.  Now this one is countered by WG because unless you are spotting or another player is spotting that enemy target then the server will not release the position data to that client's PC.  So to even use this type of hack is useless because you will already see the target on your map or on screen when they are spotted.

 

3. Auto Aim/Headshot Hack, this can be done client side by taking the positioning data (that has been already release by the server in WG's games) and use other API data (relative speed, altitude, etc) to get a better shooting solution then what the lead indicator in game provides.  The issue with this type of hack is that planes are always in constant motion, so for the hack to move your cursor to "aim" at the proper spot to get the best shot would cause the plane to change directions, thus ultimately causing the hacker to be more of a bot because it would have to take movement control.  Where as with other FPS games you can still move your character and the hack only changes the camera mouse movement to put the crosshairs on target.  Also there is a minor Auto Aim that is already built into the game (kinda like how consoles have in FPS games).  Yes you could use a hack like this for Rockets but the issue with that is the Rockets do not have a set fuse timer.  So this makes Rockets still random if it will actually do full damage.

 

Now other hacks usually will require a server data manipulation and this would require a lot more work to really make this any useful and WG would be able to detect this intrusion.  

 

I and a couple friends during Closed Beta have manipulated client files to see what can and can not be done.  Pretty much the conclusion came down is that we can modify a lot of the visual aspect of the client.  For example, I manipulated a file that visually showed that my bullets were shooting to my right 90 degrees from the nose of the plane.  Then I had another player fly to my right as I saw the bullet stream appear to be hitting his plane, but no damage was being registered.  Then I had him fly in front of my plane, even though the bullet stream was not there the client still registered damage on the plane.  This proves that the data for the actually registering if its a hit or not is all server sided.

 

Hacking, at least this game, is a lot harder then other games because of the server sided confirmations that have to be done before the client will do it.  That is also why latency plays a huge factor in this type of game.

 

That is my 2 cents on this matter.



Bobby_Tables #37 Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:08 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8151 battles
  • 1,873
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

That is my 2 cents on this matter.

 

Heck, that was more like $3.50

Lou #38 Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:13 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 37 battles
  • 1,189
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

The Dr. knows of what he speaks.

I've never seen hacking(in this game), but getting shredded by 30mms sure makes it feel that way. :kamikaze:


Edited by Lou, 18 November 2016 - 01:14 AM.


MARS_REVENANT #39 Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:51 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • 9,478
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

There are 3 types of hacks that can be done without actually touching the server, 2 of these would do a lot better by injecting themselves into the exe but many online gaming companies have ways to detect the injections.

 

1.  Rate of Fire (RoF) hack, this can be done via software (AHK, AutoIt, AutoKey, etc) or hardware (any gaming mouse/keyboard that has onboard memory to make macros).  Unfortunately in WoWp RoF is actually controlled via the game and server so no matter how fast you can simulate a mouse click the bullets in WoWp will not shoot any faster then what the game allows.

 

2.  ESP hack.  This intercepts the positioning data from the server to your PC then you would use software to create an overlay on your screen to display an indicator of where both friendlies and enemies are located on your screen.  Now this one is countered by WG because unless you are spotting or another player is spotting that enemy target then the server will not release the position data to that client's PC.  So to even use this type of hack is useless because you will already see the target on your map or on screen when they are spotted.

 

3. Auto Aim/Headshot Hack, this can be done client side by taking the positioning data (that has been already release by the server in WG's games) and use other API data (relative speed, altitude, etc) to get a better shooting solution then what the lead indicator in game provides.  The issue with this type of hack is that planes are always in constant motion, so for the hack to move your cursor to "aim" at the proper spot to get the best shot would cause the plane to change directions, thus ultimately causing the hacker to be more of a bot because it would have to take movement control.  Where as with other FPS games you can still move your character and the hack only changes the camera mouse movement to put the crosshairs on target.  Also there is a minor Auto Aim that is already built into the game (kinda like how consoles have in FPS games).  Yes you could use a hack like this for Rockets but the issue with that is the Rockets do not have a set fuse timer.  So this makes Rockets still random if it will actually do full damage.

 

Now other hacks usually will require a server data manipulation and this would require a lot more work to really make this any useful and WG would be able to detect this intrusion.  

 

I and a couple friends during Closed Beta have manipulated client files to see what can and can not be done.  Pretty much the conclusion came down is that we can modify a lot of the visual aspect of the client.  For example, I manipulated a file that visually showed that my bullets were shooting to my right 90 degrees from the nose of the plane.  Then I had another player fly to my right as I saw the bullet stream appear to be hitting his plane, but no damage was being registered.  Then I had him fly in front of my plane, even though the bullet stream was not there the client still registered damage on the plane.  This proves that the data for the actually registering if its a hit or not is all server sided.

 

Hacking, at least this game, is a lot harder then other games because of the server sided confirmations that have to be done before the client will do it.  That is also why latency plays a huge factor in this type of game.

 

That is my 2 cents on this matter.

 

Would it be possible to change the size of the lead indicator to a very large size and the reticle to a very small size thereby making it easier to get the reticle more precisely to the centre of the lead indicator and keep it there?  Not really a hack, but it could make aiming a lot easier and more accurate... especially the further a target is away from you.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


DrSinister #40 Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:37 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • 4,228
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 17 November 2016 - 08:51 PM, said:

 

Would it be possible to change the size of the lead indicator to a very large size and the reticle to a very small size thereby making it easier to get the reticle more precisely to the centre of the lead indicator and keep it there?  Not really a hack, but it could make aiming a lot easier and more accurate... especially the further a target is away from you.

 

Yes this is possible.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users