56 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #41 Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:31 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostDrSinister, on 17 November 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

Yes this is possible.

would it also be possible to change the length of the lead indicator to 2x or 2.25x its regular length to assist in rocket aiaming?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

DrSinister #42 Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 17 November 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

would it also be possible to change the length of the lead indicator to 2x or 2.25x its regular length to assist in rocket aiaming?

As far as I know, no, on extension of the lead indicator line.

Snoticus #43 Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF
this may or may not pertain to this particular thread...but this IS quite recent...and from the mouth of wg concerning the topic and certain mods....http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/forbidden-mods/   its date is 11/8/2016

Edited by Snoticus, 18 November 2016 - 12:23 PM.

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Zapperguy #44 Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostSnoticus, on 18 November 2016 - 07:21 AM, said:

this may or may not pertain to this particular thread...but this IS quite recent...and from the mouth of wg concerning the topic and certain mods....http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/forbidden-mods/   its date is 11/8/2016

It's specifically discussing WoT.  Before I clicked the link I knew it had nothing to do with this topic due to the highlighted section. Thank you though for sharing this info for any multi-title players.

:honoring:

Snoticus #45 Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostZapperguy, on 18 November 2016 - 07:52 AM, said:

It's specifically discussing WoT.  Before I clicked the link I knew it had nothing to do with this topic due to the highlighted section. Thank you though for sharing this info for any multi-title players.

:honoring:

there is a point to it....if it can be done there...it can be done on all games wg has, theoretically, and such would lead to all of their games releasing statements such as on tank side.
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

x_WARHOG_x #46 Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 18 November 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

there is a point to it....if it can be done there...it can be done on all games wg has, theoretically, and such would lead to all of their games releasing statements such as on tank side.

I get your point but then you have to take into account tanks and planes are vastly different games, In tanks you have terrain and objects that can be manipulated with mods but here we don't really have that our game is more in your face from the initial engagement so there's no use for those types of mods.

Now I could see the worry of some sort "aimbot" and do believe it exist in tanks and therefore could be utilized here but in my own opinion would be technically harder to implement here just from the difference in the way aim here has to account for three dimensional movement where in tanks it does not but still it is possible.

Now that being said I've been accused of Hacking and or cheating on a number of occasions even by someone in this thread and when I first started this game I often thought " That so and so has got to be cheating" but over time and experience I've come to learn that the other guy was just a better pilot at the time and had nothing to do with a mod...

Sneaking up on your six.....................

Psicko23 #47 Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 17 November 2016 - 12:29 PM, said:

I got accused of hacking a long time ago. Just because I won a headon with a P-51A without the fully upgraded guns against a Hurrican IID doesn't mean I have an aim hack. :playing:

I remember it because I laughed so hard when he said it.

yeah, I get accused of hacking from time to time. I think the funniest one was when I was in my Ta152 and I took out a human in an f94-D during a head on. He thought I killed him with a rocket since i took him out so fast. I guess he didn't realize how much the Ta152 cannons hurt. that and his overall accuracy wasn't that good. he put a decent hurt on me though.

Edited by Psicko23, 18 November 2016 - 05:52 PM.

CaptStorm #48 Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

I just saw a video on you tube about a aim-bot hack on WWT So they have one. it gets your account banned but some people have down loaded it with out knowing its banned. but it seems you have a very hard time trying to get it on wwp .

DrSinister #49 Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:29 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
WoT I can see aim-bot hack work there especially a toggle one, because you do not have to move the tank for the turret to move.  But you do know that the game already has an auto aim feature in WoT, it just does not lead or make accurate shots.

CaptStorm #50 Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Hello Doc. I am not a computer guy at all just looked up aim'hack and WoT video showed up The hack it seems let you auto aim at targets faster and you don't have to see them clearly to hit them It shows 1 guy killing 8-10 tanks and killing them before they get a shot at him. the guy  quick Baby I think. or something like that. it is hard for me to follow so I might have got some parts wrong on what it can do but the guy make a lot of videos and seem to understand what is going on. He says it leads for the guy.

He said the guy could get banned by WoT. The video show the  kills are fast and the tanks some you can only see a little bit get blown up. I hope it can not happen here he kills 3 tank in a row faster than I ever have. I do have a lot of quick shot award. but this is fast.  1 and 2 and 3 fast. reload time maybe fixed too. not sure I do not play that game. maybe you could look at it. well i am hoping there is no way that can come here.

Edited by CaptStorm, 19 November 2016 - 07:02 PM.

BrushWolf #51 Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:43 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostDrSinister, on 18 November 2016 - 07:29 PM, said:

WoT I can see aim-bot hack work there especially a toggle one, because you do not have to move the tank for the turret to move.  But you do know that the game already has an auto aim feature in WoT, it just does not lead or make accurate shots.

The WoT auto-aim feature aims for the center of mass of the enemy tank which usually means you are shooting at the strongest armor but it does have its uses.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

DrSinister #52 Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:38 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostCaptStorm, on 19 November 2016 - 02:02 PM, said:

Hello Doc. I am not a computer guy at all just looked up aim'hack and WoT video showed up The hack it seems let you auto aim at targets faster and you don't have to see them clearly to hit them It shows 1 guy killing 8-10 tanks and killing them before they get a shot at him. the guy  quick Baby I think. or something like that. it is hard for me to follow so I might have got some parts wrong on what it can do but the guy make a lot of videos and seem to understand what is going on. He says it leads for the guy.

He said the guy could get banned by WoT. The video show the  kills are fast and the tanks some you can only see a little bit get blown up. I hope it can not happen here he kills 3 tank in a row faster than I ever have. I do have a lot of quick shot award. but this is fast.  1 and 2 and 3 fast. reload time maybe fixed too. not sure I do not play that game. maybe you could look at it. well i am hoping there is no way that can come here.

I understand, I am not saying that there is not one, especially for WoT, I remember seeing videos for them several years back.  To use one in WoWp would almost be pointless because the auto aim hack would have to take full control of the plane to get the plane to line up and lead properly and to hold it to hit the plane.  Which simple defensive advanced combat maneuvers would throw that aim hack off.  Also not saying that there has not been people that have tried to use this type of hack for WoWp either. 

MARS_REVENANT #53 Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:23 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostDrSinister, on 20 November 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

I understand, I am not saying that there is not one, especially for WoT, I remember seeing videos for them several years back.  To use one in WoWp would almost be pointless because the auto aim hack would have to take full control of the plane to get the plane to line up and lead properly and to hold it to hit the plane.  Which simple defensive advanced combat maneuvers would throw that aim hack off.  Also not saying that there has not been people that have tried to use this type of hack for WoWp either. 

can you replace the lead indicator with the shape of the plane and make it move in relation to the plane so if you shoot the wing on the lead indicator, you will be hitting the wing on the plane?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

DrSinister #54 Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:37 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 20 November 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

can you replace the lead indicator with the shape of the plane and make it move in relation to the plane so if you shoot the wing on the lead indicator, you will be hitting the wing on the plane?

That's not possible for me.  To tell you the truth I am not even sure if it is possible to animate that lead indicator to mimic the plane's direction.  Plus wouldn't that lead indicator have to be just as big as the plane you are leading, that would just be insane.

CaptStorm #55 Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

If there could be  a hack i want tracking bullets.

and bullet proof underwear!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

MARS_REVENANT #56 Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:01 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostDrSinister, on 21 November 2016 - 07:37 AM, said:

That's not possible for me.  To tell you the truth I am not even sure if it is possible to animate that lead indicator to mimic the plane's direction.  Plus wouldn't that lead indicator have to be just as big as the plane you are leading, that would just be insane.

So insane that it just might work?

CaptStorm #57 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

AHaaa CROSS THE STREAMS!!!!   (GHOST BUSTERS)

He be right as rain!! ( Young Frankenstein)

I was going to make Espresso! (same as above)

Cut the red wire!  NO BLUE!! every bomb scene in every movie ever made.

He's no hack he's my brother's sister's friend's mom' carpet cleaner's dentist's next door neighbor's sister's ECT,ECT.

As YOU WISH!!!!!!!!! (PB)

GOT IT NO HACKS!!!! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users