hacks

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

CaptStorm #1 Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Is it possible to hack this game? I have read it is not possible.  I have been told I have a aim-bot hack. 

So is it? and what is an aim-bot hack? I am 60 and not a computer understander. I hit key and move a joystick.

I can not install a hy-something Mod  that  rates players so I guess I don't have any hack.

If anyone can tell me how to install the rating mod I would be very grateful.

You could date my college roommates sisters, boyfriend sister, friend.

Or take whats behind door #3. All taxes are yours to pay, Shots should be updated and wills made out in advance.

Thank you.

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:37 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Every game can be hacked.

Since aiming is done on a client PC, you can definitely write a program that can move your mouse cursor in such a way that your reticle lines up perfectly with the enemy lead indicator.

Is it possible, yes, but I haven't seen it, nor do I poses the knowledge to write that code.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Omega_Weapon #3 Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:21 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostCaptStorm, on 16 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

Is it possible to hack this game? I have read it is not possible.  I have been told I have a aim-bot hack. 

So is it? and what is an aim-bot hack? I am 60 and not a computer understander. I hit key and move a joystick.

I can not install a hy-something Mod  that  rates players so I guess I don't have any hack.

If anyone can tell me how to install the rating mod I would be very grateful.

You could date my college roommates sisters, boyfriend sister, friend.

Or take whats behind door #3. All taxes are yours to pay, Shots should be updated and wills made out in advance.

Thank you.

​If I can do it, you can do it too. Search for the Hryunomod website online. Go near the bottom of that page and find the blue line that says "download Hryunomod version bla bla bla" and save the file to your computer. Next go to your downloads and find that file (it will say zipped file). Right click on it and pick the option that says extract. It will suggest extract to file bla bla bla,, but use the option to search for a different location instead. Find the World of Warplanes folder and pick that as the destination that the files get extracted too. Then you are done. With a little practice I can do the whole process in little more than 60 seconds now, and I am no computer wiz.

Edited by Omega_Weapon, 17 November 2016 - 01:22 AM.

CrazyHeinz #4 Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:47 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

This: http://hryunomod.ru/en/hryunometr.html

At the bottom of the page, just above the PayPal button on the left is http://hryunomod.ru/hryunomod_1_9_7_0_v4_0_1_5.zip

Yagos2k16 #5 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1228 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
hryunomod is not a hack, at least not in the sense that capt means. hryunomod is more of a tool to keep track of other players and how good they are. its got a few mods to change the Hud but thats basically it.

Edited by Yagos2k16, 17 November 2016 - 03:07 AM.

BrushWolf #6 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:24 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 16 November 2016 - 06:37 PM, said:

Every game can be hacked.

Since aiming is done on a client PC, you can definitely write a program that can move your mouse cursor in such a way that your reticle lines up perfectly with the enemy lead indicator.

Is it possible, yes, but I haven't seen it, nor do I poses the knowledge to write that code.

The lead indicator is just a suggestion.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

FreeFOXMIKE #7 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:18 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5147 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

most "hacks" are player side only like no clouds, and the only aim bot in game I have known of was for tanks,  Its hard to completely hack a server side based game ( thats when the said hack effects you, the server, and all other  players.) 

unless you uploaded something then I think that narrows it down that  as to you having an aim bot hack.  AS IN  big no

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

CaptStorm #8 Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Thank you all very much. 

will do the mod.

Zapperguy #9 Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I have been playing this game since Sept 2012 in CBT. I haven't seen a single "hack" or "cheat" in over 4 years. I require proof before I will believe that someone has successfully hacked this server-side game.

There are many players that refuse to accept that another pilot could be better than they are, and they will cry hack or cheat every time they get shot down or lose.

Anyone claiming the existence of an aim-bot is simply making excuses for their own inadequacies.

Happy Flying!

:honoring:

Steel_bomber_ #10 Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostZapperguy, on 17 November 2016 - 01:39 PM, said:

I have been playing this game since Sept 2012 in CBT. I haven't seen a single "hack" or "cheat" in over 4 years. I require proof before I will believe that someone has successfully hacked this server-side game.

There are many players that refuse to accept that another pilot could be better than they are, and they will cry hack or cheat every time they get shot down or lose.

Anyone claiming the existence of an aim-bot is simply making excuses for their own inadequacies.

Happy Flying!

This!
THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

hawkeyededic #11 Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:12 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
There is a feature in game that could create the illusion of an aim bot if someone is not familiar with it. Client Side Prediction can make it appear that the bullets are not hitting you when the player firing at you is right on target from their perspective thus creating an illusion of a cheat.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

RedSpartacus #12 Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostCaptStorm, on 17 November 2016 - 03:09 AM, said:

Thank you all very much.

will do the mod.

Make yourself familiar how to unsinstall mods too. In any case you run into problems with the game remove the mods first and see if that solves the problem.
  RUN WITH THE PACK

Dreamer_Z #13 Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 30 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

So hacks hmmm,

1.  Invs hack   (best)

2.  never miss hack

3.  lag your target hack

that what I use, any question plz send to our clan leader.   Thank You.  :]]

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostZapperguy, on 17 November 2016 - 07:39 AM, said:

Happy Flying!

Aiming is not server side, you need to move your mouse in order for your reticle to align with the lead indicator on the enemy plane.  I haven't seen this personally, but it is naive to believe something cant be done, or doesn't exist because you haven't seen it.

Moving your mouse pointer is client side and therefore can be hacked.

Just think of the programming used to get bots to aim.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

TeamTerrible #15 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I use the heat-seeking rocket hack, the magnetic bomb hack, and the automatic he-hate-me hack

Any questions please contact the leader of the Dracs 

Florida_Man_ #16 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:26 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 99 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTeamTerrible, on 17 November 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

I use the heat-seeking rocket hack, the magnetic bomb hack, and the automatic he-hate-me hack

Any questions please contact the leader of the Dracs 

:trollface: Good one.

MAKE WOWP GREAT AGAIN :honoring:

Noreaga #17 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

yes and no Mars. 

Yes t certain information is client side and could be played with, but the other 99% of game is hosted WG side. You would just have to know too much about their servers to make it viable, you'd be banned in pretty short order. a quick packet sniff and you are busted.

Also need to remember that since we point were we aim, an aimbot would take control of your plane taking the shortest route to the red circle rather than the best route. OR simply it would make you a bot.

So theoretically possible, but not IMO not worth the massive amount of work for what? making you a worse at the game? We all know how good bots are.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Dreamer_Z #18 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 30 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
You know Norg, you should come in TS and cyber abit.  

MARS_REVENANT #19 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:43 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostNoreaga, on 17 November 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

yes and no Mars. 

Yes t certain information is client side and could be played with, but the other 99% of game is hosted WG side. You would just have to know too much about their servers to make it viable, you'd be banned in pretty short order. a quick packet sniff and you are busted.

Also need to remember that since we point were we aim, an aimbot would take control of your plane taking the shortest route to the red circle rather than the best route. OR simply it would make you a bot.

So theoretically possible, but not IMO not worth the massive amount of work for what? making you a worse at the game? We all know how good bots are.

That is my point. It is possible.  You can also set priority for your own mouse/keyboard control over the hak, so you are still in main control and only activate hack with a key stroke.  Think of someone climbing away at max firing range, having 100% accuracy in that instance could mean the difference between a win or a loss.

I don't know the amount of work it would require, I do know of certain people have intercepted data sent between client and server and have been able to analyzie it to see what info was being sent and how bots were slated to react to live players in battle.

Again, It is possible, I personally have not seen anyone with hacks, or used them myself.

RedSpartacus #20 Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

Assume someone develops an aim bot what can you do server side ? I would use inaccuracy which is server side calculated.

Even if you are dead on with aiming, because of a hack or by steady hands, you are in control of the hit points.

RUN WITH THE PACK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users