Jump to content


How to do the two rocket kill mission in an f94d


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

BobozeeBear #21 Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:58 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 25044 battles
  • 448
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013
I think we have a new Croyd Crenson in the making....

Edited by BobozeeBear, 22 November 2016 - 12:59 AM.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


broslicer #22 Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9894 battles
  • 1,466
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2013

View PostBobozeeBear, on 21 November 2016 - 06:58 PM, said:

I think we have a new Croyd Crenson in the making....

 

I miss croyd I actually liked croyd, that brings back memories.:rolleyes: (croyd did it to troll if I remember right, this guy actually does it on purpose and thinks he is not trolling.)

EZ.

                                     

 


Yagos2k16 #23 Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:47 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20471 battles
  • 264
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    05-03-2015

View PostPsicko23, on 21 November 2016 - 02:59 PM, said:

I also used the f94-D for my double rocket kill mission. Too  bad I don't save my battle replays. an enemy bot in a xp58 was rolling and to slow down I got into a rolling scissors type thing and got the xp58 while rolling. then I got the human IL with a direct hit from multiple rockets.

 

I saved the replay for the 3 rocket kills and made a video ill post it below for your enjoyment:honoring:



RedSpartacus #24 Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 17552 battles
  • 1,519
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014

Looks like I'm out of options and need to join Yagos' rocketeer class.

I took my IL2 out, no tail gunner, juicy target.

I flew over to the enemy territory and wiggled my tail like in the video you can find in the spoiler. I thought that'll do the trick

but only one enthusiast showed up per game with whom I shared a bombing surprise.

Spoiler

 


  RUN WITH THE PACK

BuffaloTime #25 Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20406 battles
  • 517
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
I know how I'm going to do it. Using tokens, I am. 

RedSpartacus #26 Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 17552 battles
  • 1,519
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014

View PostBuffaloTime, on 22 November 2016 - 01:12 PM, said:

I know how I'm going to do it. Using tokens, I am.

 

I hope it is tokens and not gold only, would be a shame to let us buy the anniversary plane.
  RUN WITH THE PACK

BuffaloTime #27 Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:54 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20406 battles
  • 517
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostRedSpartacus, on 22 November 2016 - 12:40 PM, said:

 

I hope it is tokens and not gold only, would be a shame to let us buy the anniversary plane.

 

Truth 

mullyman #28 Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 27801 battles
  • 1,018
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

I think it easier if you do 1 rocket kill and 1 bomb kill.

 

BOTS are easier to rocket.   Get in a GA and try to kill an BOT GA with splash damage (not too hard).

 

Then find a noob and bait them to get on your tail.   Some of the GA bombs are big enough they don't even have to be that low..... and BOOM.

That's how I got mine at least.


mullyman.png

PhoinexFire #29 Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:12 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9130 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostSnoticus, on 21 November 2016 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

oh look..yet ANOTHER ws chimes in. this question wasnt even directed to you..ws...so...move along..funny though..ie EVERY battle ive had with a ws member on my team..i live LONGER than they do....funny how that works...

 

Maybe because you're always in a GA?

Psicko23 #30 Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 19614 battles
  • 2,651
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostSnoticus, on 21 November 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

 

oh look..yet ANOTHER ws chimes in. this question wasnt even directed to you..ws...so...move along..funny though..ie EVERY battle ive had with a ws member on my team..i live LONGER than they do....funny how that works...

 

it's not funny how that works at all. You fly ga's. in most games people leave the ga's alone and kill them last. if you jumped into fighters and heavies, that wouldn't be the case at all. Dsember is right though, you constantly ask for advice, and then promptly ignore it. Also, the higher tiers, the more potential xp can be earned.

  oh, and the one battle I saw you in, I carried you and our team. 


Edited by Psicko23, 23 November 2016 - 11:23 AM.


Snoticus #31 Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostPsicko23, on 23 November 2016 - 06:22 AM, said:

 

it's not funny how that works at all. You fly ga's. in most games people leave the ga's alone and kill them last. if you jumped into fighters and heavies, that wouldn't be the case at all. Dsember is right though, you constantly ask for advice, and then promptly ignore it. Also, the higher tiers, the more potential xp can be earned.

  oh, and the one battle I saw you in, I carried you and our team. 

 

I DO fly fighters...and i HAVE flown heavies. Check my stats..count the planes ive actually flown and their tiers.
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

PhoinexFire #32 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:34 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9130 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostSnoticus, on 21 November 2016 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

oh look..yet ANOTHER ws chimes in. this question wasnt even directed to you..ws...so...move along..funny though..ie EVERY battle ive had with a ws member on my team..i live LONGER than they do....funny how that works...

 

You said EVERY battle.

 

View PostSnoticus, on 23 November 2016 - 06:31 AM, said:

 

I DO fly fighters...and i HAVE flown heavies. Check my stats..count the planes ive actually flown and their tiers.

 

 

I personally also think that with only 100 battles in heavies, and having them be 2 lines is just scratching the surface. Anyhow, let's resume topic with this thread.

 



Snoticus #33 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostRedSpartacus, on 22 November 2016 - 07:53 AM, said:

Looks like I'm out of options and need to join Yagos' rocketeer class.

I took my IL2 out, no tail gunner, juicy target.

I flew over to the enemy territory and wiggled my tail like in the video you can find in the spoiler. I thought that'll do the trick

but only one enthusiast showed up per game with whom I shared a bombing surprise.

Spoiler

 

 

no no no....you cant just wiggle...you gotta give em something to come after...do like i do..purposely cut and stall out your engine. fake a busted plane...i get most of my tg kills and bomb kills doing that...they see 'wounded' ga and they cant help themselves....
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #34 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostPhoinexFire, on 23 November 2016 - 07:34 AM, said:

 

You said EVERY battle.

 

 

 

I personally also think that with only 100 battles in heavies, and having them be 2 lines is just scratching the surface. Anyhow, let's resume topic with this thread.

 

my point stands..i dont ALWAYS fly ga..i do mix it up..im just....better in ga's...they fly slow...and with my slow reaction time..it works well for me. 


tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

PhoinexFire #35 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9130 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostSnoticus, on 23 November 2016 - 07:38 AM, said:

my point stands..i dont ALWAYS fly ga..i do mix it up..im just....better in ga's...they fly slow...and with my slow reaction time..it works well for me. 

 

​It doesn't. You said EVERY Battle.

Snoticus #36 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014
Is there any way other than the depot ordinance sights to help actually line up a rocket shot? ive tried leading and it misses, or explodes before t gets to the target...kinda think the meter range listed on them are suggested firing ranges and not actual....

Edited by Snoticus, 23 November 2016 - 12:49 PM.

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #37 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostPhoinexFire, on 23 November 2016 - 07:44 AM, said:

 

​It doesn't. You said EVERY Battle.

Maybe because you're always in a GA?   yeah it was...as the rebuttal to this statement..


tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

PhoinexFire #38 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9130 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostSnoticus, on 23 November 2016 - 07:46 AM, said:

Maybe because you're always in a GA? 

 

Still didn't answer my quotation. Are you dodging it?

Edited by PhoinexFire, 23 November 2016 - 12:49 PM.


PhoinexFire #39 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9130 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostSnoticus, on 23 November 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

Maybe because you're always in a GA?   yeah it was...as the rebuttal to this statement..

 

Your statement came before mine.

Snoticus #40 Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostPhoinexFire, on 23 November 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

 

Your statement came before mine.

you do realize im the laughing stock of this game regardless of how well i do or the success scorecards or replays or whatever..i could have 500 aces and people would still treat me the same here. SO..no im not dodging...im honoring your statement of getting back to the topic of the thread...have a great day and dont forget to look up..heavies tend to cloud skip.


tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users