12 replies to this topic

zkyz #1 Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1207 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

Enjoy ! (google translated :P )

Review updates

Update trёhletiyu dedicated to World of Warplanes, after which players are invited to participate in the campaign and receive a gift of unique planes: Soviet fighter Level III Kocherigin Yatsenko-CI-6i and the French heavy fighter VII Arsenal VB level 10.

In addition, on the day of the birth of the game in a limited set of sales will go to a couple of new French V level of aircraft: fighter Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 and heavy fighter SNCASE SE 100.

The new version also includes fixes related to the customer interface and stability.

New airplanes and game day of birth
Other changes
New airplanes and game day of birth

New aircraft

Added premium planes available for purchase in-game store:

Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 - France, fighter V level;
SNCASE SE 100 - France, heavy fighter V level.
 Added Gift planes:

Kocherigin Yatsenko-CI-6i - the USSR, gift Fighter III level;
Arsenal VB 10 - France, heavy fighter VII level.
Bell P-39N-1 Airacobra - US fighter VI level.
 Added gift and premium planes are available only to developers and participants supertesta to test:

Dornier Do 335A-1 Pfeil - Germany, heavy VIII level fighter;
Tachikawa Ki-94-I - Japan, heavy fighter VII level.
The limited supply of "Band of Brothers"

The limited sale of short term flows set "Band of Brothers", composed two French aircraft: Fighter level V Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 and heavy fighter V SNCASE SE level 100. Buy them can only be together. As a gift to aircrafts also attached a unique camouflage bow decoration and logo. set costs 3600 game gold units.

The action "Three years in the sky!"

By trёhletiyu World of Warplanes releases new autumn marathon, consisting of a chain of composite combat missions. The player who has completed all of the major combat missions, will receive a gift Soviet multipurpose fighter Level III Kocherigin Yatsenko-CI-6i. For all additional tasks in a gift will be added French heavy fighter VII Arsenal VB 10 level.

Other changes

Edits aircraft balance

For airplanes Fw 189 C, Ju 87 the G, Me 410, Me 265, Me 329, Me 1099 B-2, Me P.1102 B, XP-58 increased the duration of stage turret - as part of work to improve visualization bortstrelkov shooting.
The movable turret

The development and testing of animated turrets and bortstrelkov. They visually track the selected target and conduct fire on it. animation of firing turrets also added. This update added movable turrets on these players available aircraft: Fw 189 C, Ju 87 the G, Me 410, Me 265, Me 329, Me 1099 B-2, Me P.1102 B, XP-58.

Camouflage

For a number of aircraft added gift camouflage, which owners will receive medals Sikorski. At this point, charging Gift camouflage for participation in the alpha- and beta-testing World of Warplanes is completed.

List of aircraft:

THE USSR:

I-15;
DM-15bis-2;
Yak-15.
 United Kingdom:

Hawker Demon;
Skua;
Boomerang CA-12;
Bristol Type 133;
Beaufighter;
103 De Havilland Hornet;
98 De Havilland Mosquito;
Spitfire I;
Spitfire V;
Spitfire IX;
Spitfire XIV;
Wirraway CA-1.
Corrections in Flight Models

For some pilots of aircraft oxygen masks have been added:
 CCCP:

IL-20;
La 11;
La-9;
I-250;
Yak-3RD.
 Germany:

Ta 152.
 USA:

XP-58 Chain Lightning;
XP-72;
F2G Super Corsair;
P-51H Mustang.
 Japan:

Ki-94-II.
 United Kingdom:

Spitfire XIV;
Seafang.
Error correction

Fixed bugs with gear display in the hangar on an airplane Ki-61.
It changed the location of the nose guns on the Ki-27 aircraft.
Fixed error with displaying the chassis is damaged aircraft Ju 88 P.
Fixed a bug due to which the 20-mm and 30-mm guns on the plane Ta 152 appear identical.
Fixed a bug in the Angara interface, because of which after switching planes in the carousel in the characteristics of the panel plane could disappear about the advantages of premium cars.
Fixed a bug which caused the game client may hang while watching repeats, particularly at high playback speed.
Fixed a bug due to which they could not operate the button "Battle stats" and "Invite to link" in the contacts menu.
Fixed a bug due to which the tab "Sound" settings menu may not be displayed the name of the active microphone (microphone is working).
Fixed a bug due to which, after the opening and closing of the game settings when you open the tab Angara "Crew" the crew vanished panel interface.
Fixed a bug due to which after the completion of several fights could spontaneously change Angara design on one of the available.
Fixed a bug due to which the previously collapsed in the background when the game client deployment can be completed with an error, if at this moment being downloaded Angara.
Fixed a bug due to which the tips relating to the shares of "Japanese invasion", continued to appear after its completion.
Fixed some critical bugs in the game client download at the start of combat and out of combat.

Edited by zkyz, 08 November 2016 - 02:04 PM.

zkyz #2 Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:25 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1207 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

Pilots!

November 9 from 1:00 to 5:00 (GMT), the game server will be unavailable due to the release of the update 1.9.7 (SD-version size - 640.9 MB, HD-version size - 166.2 MB).

Review updates

Update trёhletiyu dedicated to World of Warplanes, after which players are invited to participate in the campaign and receive a gift of unique planes: Soviet fighter Level III Kocherigin Yatsenko-CI-6i and the French heavy fighter VII Arsenal VB level 10.

In addition, on the day of the game Born in the sale will go to a limited set, which includes a couple of new French V level of aircraft: fighter Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 and heavy fighter SNCASE SE 100.

Also in the update includes fixes related to the customer interface and stability.

The limited supply of "Band of Brothers"

The limited sale of short term flows set "Band of Brothers", which consists of two French planes: V level fighter Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 and heavy fighter V SNCASE SE level 100. Buy them can only be together. As a gift to aircrafts also included a unique camouflage bow decoration and logo. set costs 3600 game gold units.

The action "Three years in the sky!"

By trёhletiyu World of Warplanes releases new autumn marathon, consisting of a chain of composite combat missions. The player who has completed all of the major combat missions, will receive a gift Soviet multipurpose fighter Level III Kocherigin Yatsenko-CI-6i. For all additional tasks in a gift will be added French heavy fighter VII Arsenal VB 10 level.

RedSpartacus #3 Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
http://worldofwarplanes.eu/news/update-1-9-7/
  RUN WITH THE PACK

honorabili #4 Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5592 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Neat!

_Warchylde_ #5 Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Blah, Blah, Blah....let me know when I can fly against human opponents instead of stupid bots.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

HZero #6 Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 1009 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Block Quote

Camouflage

For a number of aircraft added gift camouflage, which owners will receive medals Sikorski. At this point, charging Gift camouflage for participation in the alpha- and beta-testing World of Warplanes is completed.

Say what?  Am I reading that right?  "We are done giving parade camo to testers?" 

Dreaming of better days.  When this game had full matches, fiery dogfights, and hope for the future.

zkyz #7 Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1207 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

And still no French branch is planned :bajan: :facepalm:........

Omg WoWP developers can´t really add more nations, even for the 4th year.....

RedSpartacus #8 Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
I'd like to see a new map with each update.
  RUN WITH THE PACK

Weapon_of_Proliferation #9 Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1 battle
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

Glad to see further development, much appreciated WG.

However, it will be interesting to see if the BIA French plane pack is actually offered for gold purchase here on NA.

If they change it to cash only on our server, I will have to really rethink my future purchases in all WG titles.

Weapon_of_Proliferation #10 Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1 battle
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostHZero, on 08 November 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

Say what?  Am I reading that right?  "We are done giving parade camo to testers?" 

Could be a final round of Alpha and Beta gifts will arrive in the form of special paint jobs. Just my take.

MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:22 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5741 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostHZero, on 08 November 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

Sounds to me like they are making the paint available for purchase.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Florida_Man_ #12 Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:55 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 99 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:teethhappy: Wait, there's no Hillary4Prison paint jobs? :hiding:

*   MAKE WOWP GREAT AGAIN :honoring:   *

death2019 #13 Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

• 18 battles