Should i get a xbox style gamepad for this game...or a Flight stick?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: keyboard and mouse--gamepad---flightstick/joystick (4 members have cast votes)

Which is the most preferred among active pilots currently still flying?

1. flight stick/joystick (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. gamepad/xbox generic or laptop/pc specific (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. built in keyboard/mouse controls- two/three button mouse and basic/custom/top o the shelf model keyboard..mouse and keyboard wired/wireless (1 vote [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Psicko23 #21 Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 01 November 2016 - 10:34 PM, said:

i thank everyone for their input, after looking at specs and asking around in game...i beleive ill get a new keyboard and mouse..not sure if i wanna go wireless or not as ive been told wireless=mms delay? while playing...but if i get a wired keyboard , im still forced to sit at this cramped tiny desk lol. 

ill post a pic once ive made up my mind. 

I'm not trying to troll, but make a point with this post. this post above is why no one takes you seriously. You start a thread and ask if you should get a joystick or a game pad. when everyone offers you advice to get a joystick, you say you are getting a new mouse and keyboard. You ask for advice, but then go and dismiss the advice you asked. This is why people don't help you anymore and troll you when you get mad. 

Edited by Psicko23, 22 November 2016 - 03:39 AM.

EspressoForHammy #22 Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Please do not get any wireless gaming inputs. That is a terrible plan, and can only lead to below-average gaming experiences.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users