TLDR

Spoiler

Block Quote

Ticket #878747

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Technical Support
The game has been crashing a lot since the last patch, it crashes about 1 every hour and a half. I can get right back into the game afterwards, but it inevitably crashed after another hour or so. here is the error I get:

Critical Error Occurred
Access violation (0xC0000005) at 0x662FF259 Writing location 0x0000002C

This is being reported a lot on the forums, and I have chatted briefly with Raizei about it. He said I should submit a ticket. I have attached the DX Diag file as well as a DMP file after a crash from earlier tonight, as well as all my logs from tonight. AS well as the WG CHecker logs.

I regularly crear my cache as well as my log folder. I also tried using CCleaner yesterday to see if that would fix anything, but it still crashed so far 3 times tonight.

Let me know if there is anything else I can send.

Block Quote

Allan Langley 

Hello MARS_REVENANT

Thanks for contacting Wargaming support.

We appreciate sending the WG Check log in advance.

While reviewing your logs we noticed that you are using mods.

While mods are allowed (even the ones that seemingly do not provide much of an advantage, or change), we do not officially support them as they are third party programs.

You are welcome to use mods, however,it is possible that they may be the cause of extended load times, game crashes, and other unwanted errors with your game client.

Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for issues caused to the client should you decide to use third party modifications.

We would like you to uninstall and delete/move any mods at this time so that we are working with a clean client until we have completely addressed the problems you are experiencing.

After removing the mods, please try playing the game.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Allan Langley

Wargaming America Support

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

Okay, not only have I removed the mods, but I uninstalled the game, ran CCleaner, manually searched and removed every file to do with WOWP, reinstalled the game. And I still get the same problem. The game is crashing once every hour. I have attached a text file showing the copy-pasted errors I would get.

Most times the game would crash right before battle starts, within the 30 second count down. The last crash, the game started and I could see the map didnt load properly. I tried to take a screen shot, but it crashed at that exact econd.

I have also attached the .dmp file and all logs from today.

I also ran the WGChecker Tool again today, I dont think it found any errors.

I have included another dxdiag log as well.

I'm not sure what else I can do.

Block Quote

Emilia Mayer 

Dear MARS_REVENANT,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please follow these steps to resolve your issue:

• Press WIN+R keys at the same time.
  • Type: %appdata%\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes (you can copy paste) and then hit "OK" or press "enter".
  • Delete the entire World of Warplanes folder that pops up.
  • Now please close the Appdata folder and launch the game. You will need to rebind your controls.

In the event that your issue persists we'll be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Emilia Mayer

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

I tried that yesterday. Today I tried a complete wipe, including the appdata folder. It didn't help.

Block Quote

Sean Galland 

Hey MARS_REVENANT,

We appreciate your for being cooperation regarding this matter. You also mentioned that you tried reinstalling the game. However, you're still getting the same issue.

It seems like that there are still some residual data left from the mods that you installed for the game.

These steps will cleanly remove your old files, and then install the game client cleanly.

Please follow these instructions:

1. First of all, ensure all other programs are closed and not running (ie, Skype, Steam, Itunes, etc).
  2. Log-in to the World of Warplanes website at www.worldofwarplanes.com, ensure you have the "remember me" Option selected, then close your internet browser.
  3. Please uninstall the game (using the uninstall a program feature in windows) and delete the folder "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes".
  • "Appdata" folder can be hidden, and you can access there by clicking Windows key + R and then typing "%appdata%" (without the quotation marks). You will then have to navigate to the Wargaming folder, and delete the "World of Warplanes" Folder.
  1. Download CCleaner from: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
  2. Install and run the CCleaner
  • In the CCleaner program, click on registry
  • Near the bottom of the program, click 'scan for issues' and then click 'fix selected issues'
  • While you are still inside the CCleaner software, first, please click on 'cleaner' (upper left hand of application), second, click 'analyze', and then click 'run cleaner'.Note: if you are prompted to save a backup of your registry, please click yes.
  1. Then download the installer from:http://dl.wargaming.net/wowp/na/files/WoWP_internet_install_na.exe orhttp://worldofwarplanes.com/en/content/docs/update/
  2. Install it, run the launcher.
  3. Start World of Warplanes
  4. Click on the little wrench in the top right of the launcher window, and in the pop up which appears ensure you have "Enable Torrents" selected.

We'll wait for your next update!

Best Regards,

Sean Galland

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

Those were the steps I followed to reinstall the game.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 24 October 2016 - 07:21 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:41 AM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Block Quote

Spencer Wolff 

Dear MARS_REVENANT,

Thank you for getting back at us!

We noticed that your drivers are out of date, updating your drivers should resolve this issue.

You can find new drivers for your AMD/ATI Radeon graphics card here:http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Please try running the game after updating your drivers and restarting your computer.

Let us know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Spencer Wolff

Wargaming America Support.

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

My video driver was recently updated. Before the most recent WOWP game patch. I have confirmed through the AMD Auto Detect tool that my system already has the latest driver installed.

Block Quote

Lionel Delvalle 

Hi MARS_REVENANT,

Thank you for giving us an update.

We really appreciate that you are cooperative with the troubleshooting.

I apologize that the crashing still persists.

I checked your WGCheck report again and noticed that you are running the Game together with numerous heavy applications that may have ran your RAM low causing your game to Crash.

Please try to run it again with less appplications and let us know how it goes.

Also, it will be very helpful if you send us a new and fresh WGCheck report.

We apologize for the hassle.

Thank you for cooperation. We will wait for your response.

Best Regards,

Lionel Delvalle

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

What applications? The most I run is Google Chrome and TeamSPeak and WOWP.

My PC is more than good enough to handle that. Are you able to let me know what else is running?

I usually check the TaskManager and my CPU is usually only running at about 5% capacity, and my RAM at most is only using 2/16 GB.

Block Quote

Michael Scott 

Hey MARS_Revenant,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've got to admit, you've really got me scratching my head on this one.

I've been doing a bit of research regarding the access violation you're running into, and it's my understanding that it's possible a conflict is occuring within your security settings for Windows.

This is a bit of a stretch, but do you have any antivirus or firewall applications running outside of Windows Defender?

The registry didn't do the trick, so I suppose we should be able to rule that out as a possibility, however there seems to be something that's preventing World of Warplanes from accessing all of your RAM, as far as I can tell.

With 16GB of RAM, you definitely shouldn't be running out, even if you have 50 tabs open on Chrome. All of that said, Chrome is known to have some memory leak issues.

Do you have Google Hangouts running as a Chrome extension? Please try the following. Right click on Chrome in your system tray, and click exit. Right click on hangouts in your system tray and click Exit.

Next, run some battles and see if the issue has improved at all. I know it seems like a bit of a stretch, but we want to narrow down all potential explanations.

We look forward to your reply and assisting you further.

Best Regards,

Michael Scott

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

lol.... YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TRY AND SELL ME SOME PAPER NEXT ARE YOU ... jk

I dont have any antivirus or any additional settings in firewall. Just basic windows 10 stuff.

I dont use Google Hangouts, and to my knowledge it shouldn't be running, I looked into it, and I dont have hangouts installed . I right clicked on the Google Chrome logo in the system trey and unchecked the "allow chrome to run in the background" and it seems to have closed. I'll see if that makes a difference.

Block Quote

Lionel Delvalle 

Hi MARS_REVENANT,

Thank you for contacting us back.

We appreciate your cooperation in fixing this issue

We will be waiting for your response. Please let us know how it goes.

I hope the crashing will be fixed soon.

Best Regards,

Lionel Delvalle

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 23 October 2016 - 01:48 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:42 AM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

Game just crashed again. Same error. I have attached the 2 log files so far for tonight. It did not create a dump file.

Block Quote

Emilia Mayer 

Dear MARS_REVENANT,

Thanks for getting back, and for letting us know that your game client still crashes. Don't have to worry, we are here to help you out.

We would like you to perform the following steps to ensure a complete reset of your network connection.

Close all open programs (a reboot will be necessary)

• Press Start Button (to open start menu) [On older systems, click Run]
  • type CMD and hold the left ctrl and shift buttons
  • press enter
  • release left 2 buttons

• you are now in an authorized shell - enter the following commands one at a time pressing enter after each one:

ipconfig /flushdns

arp -d netsh int ip reset c:\log.txt netsh winsock reset shutdown -r -t 0

We would also like you to power cycle you network equipment such as your router or modem.

1. Turn off and unplug all of your network devices. (modem and or network switches/routers) - and if they have a battery, please take them out.
  2. Turn off your computer.
  3. Leave them all off for 30-40 seconds.
  4. Turn them all back on and give them a few minutes to initialize and pull down some new addresses.
  5. Clear your internet browser cache.

Next please clear your DNS cache.

1. Press the START button.
  2. Select All Programs.
  3. Select Accessories
  4. Select Command Prompt. This will open a black DOS box.
  5. Now type in ipconfig/flushdns and press enter.
  6. You should see a prompt that states "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
  7. Press the "X" at the top right to close this program.

Please let us know how it goes!

In the event that your issue persists we'll be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Emilia Mayer

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

Tried all of that and still the game crashed 5 or 6 times.I have attached additional log files. So far it has not created a .dmp file tonight. Just the same crash to desktop with access violation error.

Block Quote

Sean Galland 

Hey MARS_REVENANT,

We appreciate you sending us the information that we need for our investigation, and we really appreciate you full cooperation throughout the troubleshooting that we've provided.

Most common issues with this kind of technical issue is due to GPU. However, since you've already said that your GPU is up to date. It may seem that there are some missing files.

Many times we have seen issues with ATI/AMD & NVIDIA graphics drivers not uninstalling correctly when you update them to the newest version.

In these cases, we must go through a manual re-installation of the drivers. Please follow these steps:

Please follow the instructions in the following link to ensure a full removal of your current graphic driver: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Now please follow these instructions to install the latest driver for your graphics card.

Please Note: The download link is located towards the bottom of the page.

1. Download and install the updated drivers:http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
  2. When installing drivers, choose the 'Custom' section instead of standard, then click the box at the bottom that says Clean install.
  3. When the option appears, select 'Clean install'.
  4. Upon restart the driver install will begin, once finished, it will ask you once more to restart.
  5. Start and play World of Tanks.

Important: This will remove your current driver and ask you to restart.

After this procedure, your graphical drivers should be installed correctly and you may see an improvement for your issue.

Please update us how'd it goes.

Best Regards,

Sean Galland

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

Okay. I have removed drivers and completely wiped my system of all AMD software. Downloaded and installed the most recent AMD drivres. I am still getting the crash to desktop with Access Violation errors.

This is being reported a lot on the WOWP forum both on NA and EU/RU, I do not believe this is a user hardware OS, or driver issues. Has this been passed onto the developers for a game patch?

Block Quote

Emilia Mayer 

Hello MARS_REVENANT,

Thanks for getting back to us, and for letting us know that you already updated your graphics card driver and the crash issue persist.

Upon further checking on our end, the game run smoothly as intended.

We'd like to try some connection maintenance to ensure your system and local internet settings are not blocking the game.

First, please ensure that you have opened (added the ports to your port forwardingsettings) in your router or modem/router combo: - UDP Range: 20014 and 32801-32825 - TCP Range: 53, 80, 443, 3128, 8081, 8088, 20000-25000, 32801, and 32803 - Voice Chat: UDP 3478, 3479, 5060, 5062, 5222, and 12000-29999

To configure port forwarding on your router, you can use the instructions athttp://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ after selecting your router model.

You may also want to inform your ISP that this is the IP range of our primary update servers: 92.223.18.68-99

Next, please right click on your WoWP icon, select "Properties", navigate to the security tab, and check the box for "Run as Administrator".

For instructions on how to add these to your firewall, please see the following:

Windows 7: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-7

Windows 8.1: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-8.1

Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10

Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance or if your ISP requires any information from us.

Best Regards,

Emilia Mayer

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

I have always had the launcher set to run as administrator.

I have completed the port forwarding. The game continues to crash. About once per hour.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 24 October 2016 - 04:17 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:42 AM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Block Quote

Emilia Mayer 

Hello MARS_REVENANT,

Thanks for getting back to us, and for letting us know that the issue persist after troubleshooting your network.

We are also looking at the graphics resolution of your game and it seems that it is set to high.

You can try to lower the settings of your graphics in the game. The recommended aspect ratio for the game is 16x9 and 1280x720 for the resolution.

Hope this helps. In the event that your issue persists we'll be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Emilia Mayer

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us_@WargamingCS_ for updates and announcements.

The Halloween Marathon event is underway! Please check out the article we published here for more information on this event!

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed!

Block Quote

MARS_REVENANT 

I have changed the game to SD version. Medium Graphics settings.

My Monitor is an HP L2245wg with an aspect ratio of 16:10. The recommended display setting for resolution is 1680x1050. However I have followed your suggestion and changed my monitor settings to 16:9 with a resolution of 1280x720. In game the closest and lowest resolution is 1280x768x32.

I am still experiencing the crashing with the same errors.

The game and windows apps look absolutely horrible with these resolution settings. Is it okay if I change my windows settings back to the recommended resolution? AS well as the game resolution? I will continue to run in SD mode Medium Graphics.

Block Quote

Michael Scott 

Dear MARS_REVENANT,

Thanks for getting back to us with the update. Sorry to hear that changing your resolution and aspect ratio didn't do the trick. It was a bit of a stretch, but definitely worth trying out.

In regards to your previous comment, I didn't plan on selling you any paper but while we're on the subject... Dunder Mifflin has a new 8x10 Glossy line that is essential to any home office. Can I put you down for 30 boxes?

All jokes aside, I spoke with Raizei and GhostPrime, and it is my understanding that this is in fact a known issue with the current iteration of World of Warplanes that has been reported to our developers.

I'd like to apologize for the substantial delay in getting this problem sorted out. I know it must have felt like you were spinning your wheels, so to speak, with all this troubleshooting we had you go through, especially considering the lack of traction any of our proposed fixes gave you in eliminating this crash.

For what it's worth, the information you have provided us will be vital in getting this error fixed moving forward. That way we will be able to prevent other players from running into the same crash once we release a fix.

As a token of our appreciation for your patience during this delay, I've credited an additional 3 days of premium time to your account. I know it's not much in the grand scheme of things, but seeing how you've been waiting over 3 days to get this question answered, 3 days of premium is the least we can do.

Anyway, since you've been so helpful with sending over all the files we requested we actually have all the information we need from you already. With this in mind, I've set the status of this ticket to "Resolved" for tracking purposes.

Thank you again for all your patience and cooperation. The information we gathered during our correspondence will certainly be helpful in rolling out a fix for this crashing issue.

For all future concerns, you may be able to answer your question by referencing ourFrequently Asked Questions Knowledgebase without having to wait for our support staff to get back to you.

We'll see you on the battlefield.

Best Regards,

Michael Scott

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 24 October 2016 - 07:14 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:50 AM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Reserved.

x_WARHOG_x #6 Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:00 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 28271 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I would say "working as intended" They think if they keep you running around long enough you wont notice your running in a circle...........:facepalm:

Sneaking up on your six.....................

Claudio67 #7 Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15113 battles

Block Quote

Some Name 

Hello MARS_REVENANT,

Thanks for getting back to us, and for letting us know that you already updated your graphics card driver, cleared cache and appdata folders, uninstalled, ran CCleaner and redownloaded and reinstalled, check for any background processes running and resetting and checking all network connections as if any of that had any relation to the client crashing and even the crash issue persist.

We still have two more recommendations: Format your hard drive, reinstall Windows, reinstall World of Warplanes and nothing else. The other one involves buying a new computer, and do the reinstalling WoWp on it.

After that, the only chance we have left is that the issue is on our side (bad coding, program bugs, and so on) but we are not going to check that before you reformat your actual computer, then buy a new one, change the oil on your car, cut the grass, have a shave and adopt a cat, preferably black.

Cheers!

Some Name

Lobo_Maximus #8 Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:09 AM

Master Sergeant

• 23576 battles
  • [-D_D-] -D_D-

I was having the same issues, surprise they will close  this ticket in 2 days

Allan Langley

Hi Lobo_Maximus,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The dev team is still in the process of investigating your issue. Once a fix has been made, you will be contacted.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,

Allan Langley

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements.

The Halloween Marathon event is underway! Please check out the article we published here for more information on this event!

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed!

MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:35 AM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostClaudio67, on 22 October 2016 - 10:58 PM, said:

LOL. +1.

Also "we recommend you purchase 2 new computers.  If the game still crashes on the first replacement.  It may work fine on the second.  We always recommenced having a spare brand new computer just in case"

Claudio67 #10 Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15113 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 23 October 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

LOL. +1.

Also "we recommend you purchase 2 new computers.  If the game still crashes on the first replacement.  It may work fine on the second.  We always recommenced having a spare brand new computer just in case"

Good observation, but don't forget the cat! 

Their game works fine, maybe it's for that...

Caecias #11 Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5683 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Truly horrible support experience MARS; I think you did all that you could have done, and most of it having nothing to do with actually genuinely troubleshooting the issue we are all experiencing.

Thanks for posting this as it confirms the lack of seriousness in resolving the issue as I have heard from others. 

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Caecias, 24 October 2016 - 05:55 PM.

Chuck_norris10 #12 Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:23 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19906 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostCaecias, on 22 October 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

Truly horrible support experience ****; I think you did all that you could have done, and most of it havingnohing to do with actually genuinely troubleshooting the issue we are all experiencing.

Thanks for posting this as it confirms the lack of seriousness in resolving the issue as I have heard from others. 

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Wow!

I never ever had any problems until the last patch either. 

No wonder the population is dropping again as most new folks wont keep logging back in attempting to play a game thats basically unplayable now for lots of people.

Edited by Njourour, 23 October 2016 - 01:37 PM.

Zapperguy #13 Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Public Test
  • 31287 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Wow!

You are so much more patient than I would have been. They refuse to admit that it could be anything on their end - Absolute tools!

I'm angry on your behalf for what was obviously hours of your time wasted by dishonest people.:angry:

WG has received the same complaints on all 3 servers about these crashes, and they have the balls to make you jump through these unnecessary hoops. Amazing!

I stopped sending tickets some time ago, because support wants to blame all of the world's ills on mods, saying they aren't supported; yet, the game has a "res_mods" folder by default.:sceptic:

I won't play this game without a first person camera mod; so, no more tickets from me. I do appreciate your efforts and your posting of these ridiculous "support" responses.

The truth of the matter is that they broke the game with the last patch and they have no idea how to fix it.

Good Luck.

:honoring:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

Chuck_norris10 #14 Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:57 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19906 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostZapperguy, on 23 October 2016 - 05:28 AM, said:

Wow!

You are so much more patient than I would have been. They refuse to admit that it could be anything on their end - Absolute tools!

I'm angry on your behalf for what was obviously hours of your time wasted by dishonest people.:angry:

WG has received the same complaints on all 3 servers about these crashes, and they have the balls to make you jump through these unnecessary hoops. Amazing!

I stopped sending tickets some time ago, because support wants to blame all of the world's ills on mods, saying they aren't supported; yet, the game has a "res_mods" folder by default.:sceptic:

I won't play this game without a first person camera mod; so, no more tickets from me. I do appreciate your efforts and your posting of these ridiculous "support" responses.

The truth of the matter is that they broke the game with the last patch and they have no idea how to fix it.

Good Luck.

Seems to be that way,a google search of world of warplanes runtime errors shows it's big problem on all servers.

Anyone know what  processes in task manager need to be running for the game? 

I would like to try ending all that is not needed and see what happens.

Omega_Weapon #15 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:20 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 9577 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
What a circus. I'm having the same regular crashes the rest of you are experiencing. Wargaming knows this problem is on their end but they want to waste our time on wild goose chases, rather than admit they screwed up. Shameful.

Chuck_norris10 #16 Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19906 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I booted up my computer thursday and it ran steady for 50 matches through 3 days,last night I rebooted it and got errors for 3 matches in a row and gave up.

MARS_REVENANT #17 Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Major

• Closed Public Test
  • 30482 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 23 October 2016 - 07:28 AM, said:

Wow!

Good Luck.

View PostChuck_norris10, on 23 October 2016 - 07:57 AM, said:

Seems to be that way,a google search of world of warplanes runtime errors shows it's big problem on all servers.

Anyone know what  processes in task manager need to be running for the game? 

I would like to try ending all that is not needed and see what happens.

View PostOmega_Weapon, on 23 October 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

What a circus. I'm having the same regular crashes the rest of you are experiencing. Wargaming knows this problem is on their end but they want to waste our time on wild goose chases, rather than admit they screwed up. Shameful.

View PostChuck_norris10, on 23 October 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

I booted up my computer thursday and it ran steady for 50 matches through 3 days,last night I rebooted it and got errors for 3 matches in a row and gave up.

I chatted briefly with Raizei abut it, he said he would see what he could do to get this through to the developers, but first thing first, you need to start a ticket so he has something to build his case on.  That is the way thee company works.  You either do things their way to get things done, or you don't.  If you don't, you have 2 options, continue to play and be frustrated with errors, OR stop playing all together.  That is up to you.  For me, I play for free, so I'm not going to demand 5 star customer service, I'll do what I can to get things fixed.  Maybe everyone that has paid into the game can demand that from WG, Or stop paying into it as a protest

Caecias #18 Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5683 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostZapperguy, on 23 October 2016 - 07:28 AM, said:

Wow!

Good Luck.

+1000

Claudio67 #19 Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15113 battles

View PostZapperguy, on 23 October 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

Wow!

I'm angry on your behalf for what was obviously hours of your time wasted by dishonest people.

I stopped sending tickets some time ago, because support wants to blame all of the world's ills on mods, saying they aren't supported; yet, the game has a "res_mods" folder by default.

Not the first time. remember rubberbanding? Took like two or three months to acknowledge that it wasn't our computers and then two weeks more to fix it?

Spoiler

At least this time I can restart the game and usually get into the battle still alive then play normally...

Steel_bomber_ #20 Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15305 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I see some work for Ghostprime here.

Ghost, please let them know what players experience/suffer when they want "support".

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users