• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Dsembr_Rein #21 Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10312 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 24 October 2016 - 02:04 PM, said:

see thats the issue...these sa,e seal clubbing nobodies who are sanctioned just RUIN contests for anyone and everyone...either by main accounts or by using alts so they dont get caught...even if they do get caught...no other game..other than wg games throw newbs and pros in together..NONE that i have played. you either get put with folks your same caliber...or your given the option to play some form of solo style until you are of sufficient skill. and that can be backed up by simply looking at other online games and console games that have online capabilities. 

What are they doing where they would "get caught"? It's not against the rules for anyone to play any tier they want. And if WG puts on a contest with no tier restrictions or with a low tier bias, of course people are going to flood the low tiers regardless their experience level to get free stuff. If they have an alt account, then they'll play that, too. More free stuff WG has to hand out.

A lot of games have no separation between experienced and new players. Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo are some of the most popular examples. Single player campaigns do very little to prepare players for multiplayer, and they aren't meant to. 

Snoticus #22 Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostDsembr_Rein, on 24 October 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

What are they doing where they would "get caught"? It's not against the rules for anyone to play any tier they want. And if WG puts on a contest with no tier restrictions or with a low tier bias, of course people are going to flood the low tiers regardless their experience level to get free stuff. If they have an alt account, then they'll play that, too. More free stuff WG has to hand out.

A lot of games have no separation between experienced and new players. Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo are some of the most popular examples. Single player campaigns do very little to prepare players for multiplayer, and they aren't meant to. 

they still have the option. even tank side lets you go solo for 10 matches ot so...so does ship side..here...your basically nothing but cannon fodder

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

mullyman #23 Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:52 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 26592 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSnoticus, on 24 October 2016 - 03:55 PM, said:

are you phyllis diller? no..your not...learn to read and differentiate between names. 

​I am Phyllis' illegitimate daughter sticking up for my mum
mullyman.png

Snoticus #24 Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postmullyman, on 24 October 2016 - 03:52 PM, said:

​I am Phyllis' illegitimate daughter sticking up for my mum

funny how you reacted to my post as if i had spoken directly to you..even said you werent speaking to me..when phyliss was the one who did...may we assume one of your many alts..which is a tos violation...is phylis diller?
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

mullyman #25 Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

• 26592 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
No Hobbit it is not.    Why would I need ANY alt account when already flying 20K battles in this one.   But assume all you want.  
mullyman.png

MelBrooks #26 Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 29911 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, 26 October 2016 - 05:23 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #27 Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21969 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
It's not seal Clubbing -  It's Crew Acceleration Training!

BuffaloTime #28 Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 18491 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSOJO, on 28 October 2016 - 02:57 AM, said:

It's not seal Clubbing -  It's Crew Acceleration Training!

You do know that this is actually truth.

CaptStorm #29 Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6999 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I remember a weekend where we hunted War game staff.  You got stuff for downing them. That was fun. I think that there were others on their side too real good players so that there were a lot of them on line at all times and tiers.

It was fun a lot of real good players were on their side and playing on all tiers so everyone got a shot at players who normally would not play at that time or tier. it was a good week end. I never saw it played again.

Edited by CaptStorm, 28 October 2016 - 01:16 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCaptStorm, on 28 October 2016 - 08:15 AM, said:

I remember a weekend where we hunted War game staff.  You got stuff for downing them. That was fun. I think that there were others on their side too real good players so that there were a lot of them on line at all times and tiers.

It was fun a lot of real good players were on their side and playing on all tiers so everyone got a shot at players who normally would not play at that time or tier. it was a good week end. I never saw it played again.

That was part of Clan Spotlight events where WG would feature a Clan on the Portal/Forum as well as interview the leadership.  Then over Twitch would organize count-ins, anyone shooting down a WG member or a featured Clan member would receive prizing.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Bobby_Tables #31 Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:11 PM

• 23827 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Soooo.... last one was good, even though I did not win.  How about a Brit Fighter contest?  Shameless bump as it's the weekend, and next week I do not have a lot to do.  Would like another challenge for Gold.  How about it GhostPrime?  Got any other challenges you can think of? 

I need a goal yet again. 

Posted 05.11.2016 (11/5/16 for those if you who need it in US).

Also tagged with contest, gold, bored, challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users