Please read this all NACCW members

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

pigeon_kicker #1 Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [SF] SF
  1. Please understand that i was left trying to recover everything myself.
  2. Here is a detailed explanation of how i scored the event,
  3. i am very sorry how it worked out and i wished at the time that i do not work and attend churches being a devout roman catholic,
  4. i would have definitely tweaked the scores submitted to wargaming to make it look like the 6 weeks submitted were actually the final week 12 scores.
  5. I could only do 6 weeks, i know that 12 weeks were done by all and it was alot of hard work by them also.
  6. I really wanted to give prizes for the two 6 week seasons (that is how WG had made me define it to them) but they had only agreed to 6 weeks worth.
  7. I had to use week 1 thru 6 to score, that was the terms set forth by WG.
  8. The data that was used during week #7 thru 12 is not the same as week #1 thru 6, it had more detail of everything that happened.
  9. As for weeks 1 thru 6, some weeks had more saved information that others.
  10. This was due to the changes that swept through the NACCW during that development stage (The first 6 weeks).
  11. So everything that was used to get the final tally was a mix of these elements and not every week had the same elements to use.
  12. I could NOT use any data from external sources (IE from a third party, even mine) due to the possibility of errors and deceit.

Here are the sources used for judging week #1 thru #6:

• screenshots of the NACCW global map
  • attack/defense records
  • results records
  • Saved/Backup Google Docs linked to email address of admin@naccw.org
  • forums postings both in the WG forums and the NACCW forums

I do realize that a final overall score is wanted by most that participated, and i will do this for you.

There will be no prizing given for this final score.

I will NOT at all recant my decision for weeks 1 thru 6, they stand as reported.

I will tabulate week 7 thru 12, and supply a detailed report for it.

As stated above, most of the data available is consistent during this timeframe.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

PhoinexFire #2 Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postpigeon_kicker, on 20 October 2016 - 09:22 PM, said:

1. Please understand that i was left trying to recover everything myself.
  2. Here is a detailed explanation of how i scored the event,
  3. i am very sorry how it worked out and i wished at the time that i do not work and attend churches being a devout roman catholic,
  4. i would have definitely tweaked the scores submitted to wargaming to make it look like the 6 weeks submitted were actually the final week 12 scores.
  5. I could only do 6 weeks, i know that 12 weeks were done by all and it was alot of hard work by them also.
  6. I really wanted to give prizes for the two 6 week seasons (that is how WG had made me define it to them) but they had only agreed to 6 weeks worth.
  7. I had to use week 1 thru 6 to score, that was the terms set forth by WG.
  8. The data that was used during week #7 thru 12 is not the same as week #1 thru 6, it had more detail of everything that happened.
  9. As for weeks 1 thru 6, some weeks had more saved information that others.
  10. This was due to the changes that swept through the NACCW during that development stage (The first 6 weeks).
  11. So everything that was used to get the final tally was a mix of these elements and not every week had the same elements to use.
  12. I could NOT use any data from external sources (IE from a third party, even mine) due to the possibility of errors and deceit.

Here are the sources used for judging week #1 thru #6:

• screenshots of the NACCW global map
  • attack/defense records
  • results records
  • Saved/Backup Google Docs linked to email address of admin@naccw.org
  • forums postings both in the WG forums and the NACCW forums

I do realize that a final overall score is wanted by most that participated, and i will do this for you.

There will be no prizing given for this final score.

I will NOT at all recant my decision for weeks 1 thru 6, they stand as reported.

I will tabulate week 7 thru 12, and supply a detailed report for it.

As stated above, most of the data available is consistent during this timeframe.

So prizing is given for weeks 1-6?

pigeon_kicker #3 Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostPhoinexFire, on 20 October 2016 - 04:24 PM, said:

So prizing is given for weeks 1-6?

yes

www.team-sf.com

PhoinexFire #4 Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postpigeon_kicker, on 20 October 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

yes

Okie dokie, thank you sir <o

20thCenturyLtd #5 Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles

So we have come full circle...."Back where we started, do it all over again". 

This is not a "detailed explanation" of how you scored the event, it is just an "explanation". For it to be detailed would require you to reveal the method you used to determine who won each week, which you still refuse to do. All we know is that you determined a winner for each week and then gave out points based on how the teams placed (a system, by the way, that was never agreed to). But, as I already stated, in order to really understand what you did, we would need to see how you came up with those weekly results.

Since you still refuse to do so, is it any wonder that we and many others don't accept your results as legitimate ? You say that what we all really want is a "final score" for the whole 12 weeks. Honestly, I couldn't care less...because the final results are obvious to anybody that participated. What we really want is to know is how the results for prizing were determined...that's it.

I'm glad to see that you came to your senses and started this thread. However, please don't think that doing anything short of coming totally clean on your scoring method will change anything as far as the future of CCW goes.

pigeon_kicker #6 Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 20 October 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

So we have come full circle...."Back where we started, do it all over again". 

This is not a "detailed explanation" of how you scored the event, it is just an "explanation". For it to be detailed would require you to reveal the method you used to determine who won each week, which you still refuse to do. All we know is that you determined a winner for each week and then gave out points based on how the teams placed (a system, by the way, that was never agreed to). But, as I already stated, in order to really understand what you did, we would need to see how you came up with those weekly results.

Since you still refuse to do so, is it any wonder that we and many others don't accept your results as legitimate ? You say that what we all really want is a "final score" for the whole 12 weeks. Honestly, I couldn't care less...because the final results are obvious to anybody that participated. What we really want is to know is how the results for prizing were determined...that's it.

I'm glad to see that you came to your senses and started this thread. However, please don't think that doing anything short of coming totally clean on your scoring method will change anything as far as the future of CCW goes.

I cooled my jets dealing with you, now it is your turn, have you ever heard of patience ?

Did i state that i was NOT going to give you the full rundown ? But i did state that my decision is final.

I did state that i would provide a detailed score, this is to include weeks 1 thru 6, maybe i should have been more clear on that for people that have such distrust in everything living.

Sheesh, anything that anyone does to try to help things is torn apart by the best players in the game because they cannot fathom the idea that second place was as close as it was.

EDIT: as far as the future of the NACCW, i will not lose any sleep no matter what happens.

Edited by pigeon_kicker, 20 October 2016 - 10:12 PM.

www.team-sf.com

20thCenturyLtd #7 Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles
Stop trying to play the victim. We asked you politely & in private, to provide the information. It was you who got bent out of shape...what happened after that is on you sir.

Caecias #8 Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 117 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

CrayoIaCrayon #9 Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
in vino veritas

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place