Sick and Tired Taking a Break

overtiered overbotted

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

K_Otic1 #1 Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 49 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I don't know what has happened since the Japanese Threat but the game has gone to garbage.

I'd say 80pct of the battles in the last 5 days I have been over tiered by higher ranked flighted players or solo players.

To make matters worse if there are 3 people flying per side,  the flight then gets another ranked player and better bots.  I get guys flying premium planes with900 flights or just low ranked players.  Even my bots have been crap.  Why the hell do they need to over tier when we have bots?  Isn't that why we have them? If your flighted in tier 8 why not put them against solo t9 players not against tier 7's!  I have no explanation for Russian logic.  Who does?  So we were just beginning to see an influx of players but the brilliance of the Russian programmers was to make the game harder so people will stop playing. I know we have all have a few bad days in a row but 5 in a row?  They did something and broke the game again.  Between no chat, computer crashes ( and I have a really good one) the crap mm and the programmers saying its not our problem but your problem I'm done.  I'm not saying I'm quitting but I sure as hell will not play very much.  Rather go watch a good movie even a crappy one is better than this at the moment.  This should make for some good forum fodder

SOJO #2 Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Understandable Avro -  Wargaming has this game on life support, Its life potential died long ago.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:49 AM

Major

• 1500 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I am a crappy movie with a fluid ending.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

DInk_Spinkley #4 Posted 19 October 2016 - 06:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 78 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
I had taken a break before the event, and yeah, it's time to take another. Some people in the game really need to get a life.
RIP World of Warplanes

Rarearth #5 Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:42 PM

• 520 battles
  • [JE] JE
Ahhh remember when cranking up and flying the puter was all we needed to be satisfied . Mmm good days. But alas now its about the numbers , gotta win ,get my numbers up . go go go . LOL . Look at us . what ever happen to iimagination . But I will admit the game is evolving and you know its like someone moved my cheese .. But more than the game has changed , I think that some players have also grown. From one screen name to the next , changing clans looking for that thrill you had the 1st time you played and had a good game , or your 1st Ace . After playing solo and then joining a clan or rather being invited to one It was like that new car/plane smell was back even for a little while . So have a good Break my friend , enjoy the out doors . Maybe finish that painting Job you been working on lol . Tune up the old truck try to get that bangbang all the way out of it .               :great: hope to see you soon Rare

losttwo #6 Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:08 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 9854 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRarearth, on 19 October 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Ahhh remember when cranking up and flying the puter was all we needed to be satisfied . Mmm good days. But alas now its about the numbers , gotta win ,get my numbers up . go go go . LOL . Look at us . what ever happen to iimagination . But I will admit the game is evolving and you know its like someone moved my cheese .. But more than the game has changed , I think that some players have also grown. From one screen name to the next , changing clans looking for that thrill you had the 1st time you played and had a good game , or your 1st Ace . After playing solo and then joining a clan or rather being invited to one It was like that new car/plane smell was back even for a little while . So have a good Break my friend , enjoy the out doors . Maybe finish that painting Job you been working on lol . Tune up the old truck try to get that bangbang all the way out of it .               :great: hope to see you soon Rare

" Who Moved My Cheese " is an AWESOME BOOK

Vanize #7 Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

• 0 battles

View PostCdn_Avro, on 18 October 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

I don't know what has happened since the Japanese Threat but the game has gone to garbage.

I'd say 80pct of the battles in the last 5 days I have been over tiered by higher ranked flighted players or solo players.

To make matters worse if there are 3 people flying per side,  the flight then gets another ranked player and better bots.  I get guys flying premium planes with900 flights or just low ranked players.  Even my bots have been crap.  Why the hell do they need to over tier when we have bots?  Isn't that why we have them? If your flighted in tier 8 why not put them against solo t9 players not against tier 7's!  I have no explanation for Russian logic.  Who does?  So we were just beginning to see an influx of players but the brilliance of the Russian programmers was to make the game harder so people will stop playing. I know we have all have a few bad days in a row but 5 in a row?  They did something and broke the game again.  Between no chat, computer crashes ( and I have a really good one) the crap mm and the programmers saying its not our problem but your problem I'm done.  I'm not saying I'm quitting but I sure as hell will not play very much.  Rather go watch a good movie even a crappy one is better than this at the moment.  This should make for some good forum fodder

I'm glad to know i am not the only one who feels this way

Noreaga #8 Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

i use this analogy a lot: same old 400 meter track, might be some hurdles, a new pair of shoes, or a running mate may face plant for no reason, but in the end it is the same old 400 meter track. It would be great if there were some 100 meter sprints and 10 k marathons to break up the monotony of doing the exact same thing. Japaneses event seemed fun, but its not end game.

go run in a field or a forest and come back when you can only remember the good things! 

PS your patience for the silly things will quickly make you fed up again, but the 2 week honeymoon on return is "why did i leave this is great!"

Nimis obnoxii curare

MelBrooks #9 Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
Show up once in awhile to shoot the breeze......I'm just about there with you. Bored out of my mind right now with the current meta. If not for some really great dudes out there I enjoy hanging out with, would have been gone a long time ago.

mnbv_fockewulfe #10 Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:00 AM

Captain

• 661 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I took a break during 1.6, I almost forgot about the game but I'm glad that I came back to it eventually. no wonder all you guys with 10k battles are tired of the game.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

MelBrooks #11 Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles

Avro I may have to join you very soon......Until somebody in this company becomes honest and admits that they have allocated this with less resources, that their hardware allocated can not keep up, and that they have a serious memory leak, I'll be logging fewer games. Please do not insult me or the rest of us anymore with the excuses. I and many, many others run much more taxing games on our systems with very few problems.

Edited by PhyllisDiller, 21 October 2016 - 08:23 PM.

Blaaarggh #12 Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostNoreaga, on 19 October 2016 - 07:47 AM, said:

go run in a field or a forest and come back when you can only remember the good things! 

Where do you find these?  And how do you know when it's a forest and not just a bunch of individual trees?

Please apply dirt, rocks and trees to your aircraft sparingly.

I have this theory that loudly ticking clocks can be wound with massive blunt objects.  By striking the clock with great force the energy would transfer into the gears, not unlike winding it.   I plan on testing this someday.

Noreaga #13 Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post_BotPrime_, on 21 October 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Where do you find these?  And how do you know when it's a forest and not just a bunch of individual trees?

While there is no set number that makes something a forest, here is the best definition ive found so far.

Groves and copses are the smallest group of trees. Trees growing in groves often form small clusters and squeeze into tight living spaces. These trees usually congregate to form a tight community and can even share resources such as soil, water and nutrients. While groves may form a small part of a surrounding landscape, forests are much larger and typically dominate the surrounding landscape.

Forests, like groves, exist in many forms around the world. Some forests exist as tropical rainforests, while others take the form of deciduous forests and contain a variety of trees. Other forests are boreal forests and mangrove forests, which are most common in tropical locations. Some forests contain very old trees, while others serve as habitats to specific tree species such as redwoods.

Fields are easy they don't have groves, copses or forests!

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users