Jump to content


I...did not see that coming! (JL-1A-37 on sale)

JL-1A Shenyang JL Video Skin

  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

dityboycom #41 Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:00 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 9,287
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 07 October 2016 - 09:04 PM, said:

I bought it. Here's what happened in my first flight in the JL.

 

 

Thanks, Magus, you were right!

 

oh man, dis means I must git it.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #42 Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 1212 battles
  • 4,762
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 08 October 2016 - 11:50 AM, said:

****

Content moderated by JayStark02

 

Huh...

what?

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Porkins_Jr #43 Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 October 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

 

Huh...

what?

 

 

Don't worry Ace, it was just the usual keyboard diarrhea from Shocko.

Njourour #44 Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:41 PM

    Member

  • Banned
  • 0 battles
  • 26
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    12-01-2015
Please remember to be polite to one another, even if you do not agree with one another.

                                               wot30.png

                                                    Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories .

                                                        Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, 

                        Signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed .


Gang_Starr #45 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 2 battles
  • 3,845
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

View PostNjourour, on 10 October 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

Please remember to be polite to one another, even if you do not agree with one another.

Lemme hold 25k gold and you got it.


Tenks


SluggerJackson #46 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:12 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9 battles
  • 139
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013
What an effin joke this game has become.  If it weren't for the anniversary missions I wouldn't even bother.  Top tier clans mucking everything up for everyone else.  What a horrible monster this game has become.  I hope they shut it down.

Porkins_Jr #47 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostSluggerJackson, on 10 October 2016 - 04:12 PM, said:

What an effin joke this game has become.  If it weren't for the anniversary missions I wouldn't even bother.  Top tier clans mucking everything up for everyone else.  What a horrible monster this game has become.  I hope they shut it down.

 

I realize this is a whine but I don't understand what it's about. What exactly are you complaining about?

TeamTerrible #48 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 230 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 10 October 2016 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

I realize this is a whine but I don't understand what it's about. What exactly are you complaining about?

 

:popcorn:

 

 

         


Psicko23 #49 Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:51 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24 battles
  • 2,722
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostSluggerJackson, on 10 October 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

What an effin joke this game has become.  If it weren't for the anniversary missions I wouldn't even bother.  Top tier clans mucking everything up for everyone else.  What a horrible monster this game has become.  I hope they shut it down.

 

yes, the top tier clans changed the flight mechanics of the game, changed the flight number from 3 to 2 people, changed the game to a 1v1 after a long wait of 20 minutes or more, then they put bots in the game because the game was 3v3. Oh wait, no they didn't. That was Persha.


Edited by Psicko23, 11 October 2016 - 12:52 AM.


Porkins_Jr #50 Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:32 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostPsicko23, on 10 October 2016 - 08:51 PM, said:

 

yes, the top tier clans changed the flight mechanics of the game, changed the flight number from 3 to 2 people, changed the game to a 1v1 after a long wait of 20 minutes or more, then they put bots in the game because the game was 3v3. Oh wait, no they didn't. That was Persha.

 

Yeah I was trying to figure out what the numptywas talking about.

 


Edited by Porkins_Jr, 11 October 2016 - 01:32 AM.


GiN_nTonic #51 Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:44 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 231 battles
  • 3,874
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 08 October 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

I won the plane but in the current state of the game its just one piece of @#$%.  So I never fly it.

 

I dont think this game will ever be in a "state" where you dont suck and then complain about you sucking being caused by something else. 


Porkins_Jr #52 Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:02 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostJlNN, on 10 October 2016 - 09:44 PM, said:

 

I dont think this game will ever be in a "state" where you dont suck and then complain about you sucking being caused by something else. 

 

Oh +1 for that JINN my friend! :great:

Psicko23 #53 Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:19 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24 battles
  • 2,722
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostJlNN, on 10 October 2016 - 05:44 PM, said:

 

I dont think this game will ever be in a "state" where you dont suck and then complain about you sucking being caused by something else. 

 

plus 1. It's not a heavy so of course it sucks.

Florida_Man_ #54 Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 99 battles
  • 682
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    11-25-2012

View PostPsicko23, on 10 October 2016 - 07:51 PM, said:

 

yes, the top tier clans changed the flight mechanics of the game, changed the flight number from 3 to 2 people, changed the game to a 1v1 after a long wait of 20 minutes or more, then they put bots in the game because the game was 3v3. Oh wait, no they didn't. That was Persha.

 

^Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

 

Persha may have made the change, but they did it because people (Dracs, etc) were taking all advantages of the 3 man flights, using only the "best" planes, best flight tactics, Drac Supertester knowledge (that most players weren't aware of) and on and on....  Not to fault them for it; they did what they had to to win every time, which unfortunately ruined the game for everyone else in the first year or more of release.  Persha did their best to fix the issues that were being reported to them.  But, we saw how craptastic that turned into with 1.5 and 1.6 and so-on.


Edited by GUNDY_, 11 October 2016 - 05:46 PM.

    MAKE WOWP GREAT AGAIN :honoring:


Noreaga #55 Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

well i am happy to pass the obnoxious response torch to the next generation of veterans!

 

well done you obnoxious jerks, i lub you !

 

 


Nimis obnoxii curare


Dsembr_Rein #56 Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 126 battles
  • 1,271
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGUNDY_, on 11 October 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

^Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

 

Persha may have made the change, but they did it because people (Dracs, etc) were taking all advantages of the 3 man flights, using only the "best" planes, best flight tactics, Drac Supertester knowledge (that most players weren't aware of) and on and on....  Not to fault them for it; they did what they had to to win every time, which unfortunately ruined the game for everyone else in the first year or more of release.  Persha did their best to fix the issues that were being reported to them.  But, we saw how craptastic that turned into with 1.5 and 1.6 and so-on.

 

No, the change WG made to flights was sold to us as a "balance" issue, but their reasoning behind it was full of holes and debunked many times here on the forums. Then they gave us another reason, the real reason; they couldn't get the auto-flight feature to make 3-man flights so they removed the option for a 3rd person altogether. If they had just changed the MM to not allow flights to be put into matches unopposed, there never would have been an issue, yet that still isn't the case to this day.

GouIdy #57 Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostGUNDY_, on 11 October 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

 

^Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

 

Persha may have made the change, but they did it because people (Dracs, etc) were taking all advantages of the 3 man flights, using only the "best" planes, best flight tactics, Drac Supertester knowledge (that most players weren't aware of) and on and on....  Not to fault them for it; they did what they had to to win every time, which unfortunately ruined the game for everyone else in the first year or more of release.  Persha did their best to fix the issues that were being reported to them.  But, we saw how craptastic that turned into with 1.5 and 1.6 and so-on.

 

  I am just wondering why people still can't figure out that any changes that were made to the game over time was only a reflection of what was happening on one server.. the Russian server. Sure they accepted our feedback & it was filed appropriately but the only time we ever received any attention was the one time when they made a special match maker for us, that was of course only after half our population we had left quit.

Psicko23 #58 Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24 battles
  • 2,722
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostGUNDY_, on 11 October 2016 - 09:43 AM, said:

 

^Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

 

Persha may have made the change, but they did it because people (Dracs, etc) were taking all advantages of the 3 man flights, using only the "best" planes, best flight tactics, Drac Supertester knowledge (that most players weren't aware of) and on and on....  Not to fault them for it; they did what they had to to win every time, which unfortunately ruined the game for everyone else in the first year or more of release.  Persha did their best to fix the issues that were being reported to them.  But, we saw how craptastic that turned into with 1.5 and 1.6 and so-on.

 

ignorance is bliss? I was right there against them. Also they didn't get rid of 3 man flights until 1.7 or 1.8. That was way after the mass exodus of 1.5 and 1.6. When they cut down the flights to 2 people, the flights of crayola/fast/pb freaks had stopped in 1.5. Also as other people said, the real reason was because they couldn't get the auto flight (that very few people used) to pick 3 man flight. Also, when the op 3 man flights were around, there wad enough population that you didn't see them every game. I would only run into them once or twice a night. I knew that game was going to be a loss, but i tried my best. Most gamers must be fickle and whiners if they let that ruin their fun. But hey, I guess you forgot about that, or never knew. Talk about ignorance is bliss...


Edited by Psicko23, 11 October 2016 - 11:22 PM.


Florida_Man_ #59 Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 99 battles
  • 682
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    11-25-2012

View PostPsicko23, on 11 October 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

 

ignorance is bliss? I was right there against them. Also they didn't get rid of 3 man flights until 1.7 or 1.8. That was way after the mass exodus of 1.5 and 1.6. When they cut down the flights to 2 people, the flights of crayola/fast/pb freaks had stopped in 1.5. Also as other people said, the real reason was because they couldn't get the auto flight (that very few people used) to pick 3 man flight. Also, when the op 3 man flights were around, there wad enough population that you didn't see them every game. I would only run into them once or twice a night. I knew that game was going to be a loss, but i tried my best. Most gamers must be fickle and whiners if they let that ruin their fun. But hey, I guess you forgot about that, or never knew. Talk about ignorance is bliss...

 

Don't want to argue.  But, one can make the conclusion there was more than 1 reason they went with 2-man flights AND kept it with 2-man flights for us in the NA server.   The forums clearly pointed out many posts about all the people complaining about 3-man flights, but I'm sure the forum history from years ago may be unavailable.

Edited by GUNDY_, 12 October 2016 - 05:26 PM.

    MAKE WOWP GREAT AGAIN :honoring:


RedSpartacus #60 Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,521
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014

View PostGUNDY_, on 12 October 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

 

Don't want to argue.  But, one can make the conclusion there was more than 1 reason they went with 2-man flights AND kept it with 2-man flights for us in the NA server.   The forums clearly pointed out many posts about all the people complaining about 3-man flights, but I'm sure the forum history from years ago may be unavailable.

 

Would be interesting to see if the complainers still play this game.
  RUN WITH THE PACK




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users